Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon; The Legends Feud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine was sat cross legged in her front yard, staring down at the small herb garden in front of her, her sketchbook by her side. There was a small drawstring bag on top of it, no doubt filled with charcoal, graphite, paints and chalks. Currently, she was refusing to even look at her sketchbook anymore. Jasmine had already been reduced to tears more than once by flicking through its pages.

Jasmine's mother, Karina, looked on, watching her daughter as she hung freshly washed clothes along a washing line that was stretched between a tree and a wooden post. She had noticed the change and was worried for her. Karina knew how much Jasmine loved spending time in the forest... but if she couldn't bring herself to face it again... Karina just sighed, turning her attention back to the dress she was hanging.

Jasmine's normally cheerful grey-blue eyes had been plagued with guilt and remorse for the past two weeks. She just couldn't accept that it had been an accident... It was her fault and no one seemed to be able to convince her otherwise.

Karina finished hanging the dress over the line and wandered over to her daughter.
"Why don't you go and sketch some more pokemon instead of sitting there, bored," she suggested quietly, "That Pidgey probably misses you."

Jasmine turned her gaze up to her mother. Karina was right. She had spent two weeks feeling guilty about Caterpie's death and had not once tried to find Pidgey, to comfort her, to spend time with her. Jasmine's gaze lowered again, the feelings of regret creeping in. She got to her feet though, quickly gathering up her sketchbook and bag. She would make it up to Pidgey... that is, if Pidgey was even there anymore.

With that in mind she headed off towards the forest, trying not to glance at the few grey ashes that you could still find being blown into the outskirts of Yinto Village.

As she entered the Dewleaf Grove, she immediately began to look around for her familiar companion... but, when she didn't appear, she slumped down against the trunk of the nearest tree, dropping the sketchbook and drawstring bag, letting them fall limply to the ground as if they didn't matter to her anymore.

Jasmine sighed, slowly sliding down into a seated position at the base of the tree's trunk.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Jasmine nodded, "I understand. I'd want to look for Ruhiel if she'd disappeared after someting like that...."
She tried to keep it hidden, but there was a slightly remorseful tone in her voice. She shifted her gaze to the ground. Jasmine knew what she had said was the truth, So why didn't I back then...?

Mew watched her for a second before shifting her position on Jasmine's shoulder, hoping to distract the young girl from whatever she was thinking. She had detected the tone in her voice and didn't want her to feel bad about what had happened those few weeks ago. Ruhiel didn't seem to mind. She was here now and that was all that mattered.
"You can't let your past decisions bother you. There's nothing you can do to change them. All you can do, is try your best to influence the future," she whispered privately into Jasmine's mind.

Being the guardian of Eternal Forest, Mew knew almost everything that went on here. She knew about the fire roughly two weeks ago, and knew about the Caterpie's death. But Mew didn't blame Jasmine for not coming back for those painful two weeks, after all, she held herself responsible for scaring the Larvesta. But it had been an accident. Both she and Ruhiel knew that.

"You're right...." whispered Jasmine out loud, turning her gaze away from the ground. Her grey-blue eyes flicked from Amelia, to Meloetta, then to the the forest they had just left.

"I guess we should get going then."
Jasmine was well aware that they didn't have all the time in the world, after all, it would get dark at some point or another.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

"Well, thrn? What are we waiting for? Let's get moving!" Meloetta said, floating next to Amelia. "Yeah, let's go find Shade!" Amelia agreed, her mood lifted as she began to re-enter the forest. "We should be careful, though, those people could still be in the forest." she wispered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Jasmine nodded. Mew propelled herself off of Jasmine's shoulder and flew ahead. She knew the forest and knew where most pokemon would hide or take shelter if push came to shove.
Ruhiel stuck to perching on Jasmine's other shoulder as they crept through the undergrowth.

Mew lead the way, curiously going up to almost every bush and plant as if she was examining them.

"You know, I can't help but wonder how you manage to stay hidden... you know.. with fur that blue colour, wouldn't you stand out?" commented Jasmine. This fact had been bothering her for a few minutes now

The pale blue pokemon chuckled, "It's true I probably stand out like this, hence why I tend to do this-"
In the fraction of a second, Mew seemed to have disappeared, turning invisible to the naked eye. It's playful giggles could still be heard though.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

"You sure have some cool abilities there, neighbor!" Meloetta giggled. "Yeah, I've never seen a pokemon who can do that before!" Amelia agreed, astounded by the small blue pokemon.

OoC: At this point I'm assuming Kecleon don't live in this forest XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 am

(I guess you would be right to assume that. Keckleon are rare. Lol. We really need to make lists of where pokemon can be found)

"Thanks!" grinned the Mew, reappearing behind Meloetta. Ruhiel blinked her eyes open, having almost fallen asleep on Jasmine's shoulder. The young girl stroked her feathers with one hand whilst she commented on the ability.
"Interesting!" she chuckled, "I suppose it's rather useful then."

Mew nodded, "Usually, yes, but some of those people from before used their pokemon's senses to detect me."
She sighed, "I wish things could go back to being peaceful again..."

Last edited by Aokakesu on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"It's all because of those brutish people who are running around and being a pain. If it weren't for them, we could all sleep without one eye open!" Meloetta scoffed. "Times have been rough recently......" Amelia agreed sadly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Mew nodded, "Somehow we need to find out their motives for trying to catch us in the first place. It might shed some light on our situation and give us a way to predict when they'll come and be able to protect ourselves-"

All of a sudden the pale blue creature froze, hovering in the air, her tail slowly flicking to and fro. She had heard rustling in the nearby bushes and knew for a fact that no pokemon had made those rustles. Not one that lived in the forest anyhow.
Mew's suspicions were proved correct when a Pawniard leaped out of the bushes not even a few seconds later, followed by a man dressed in the same odd clothes as before.

Jasmine panicked and didn't know what to do. With Pawniard being a steel type, she knew that her Pidgey friend couldn't do much damage even if she tried.
Mew seemed to agree with her opinion.
"Run!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Amelia had already hit the ground running by the time anyone had even said anything, Meloetta floating at her side. "Not another one of those terrible people!" she grimmaced sourly as she ran. "What could they possibly want with us?" she wondered aloud.

"It could be because of Mew and I that we are being chased. Those meanies wouldn't stop stomping around my moor, and they're likely doing the same thing here!" Meloetta answered, anger evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Jasmine ran after Amelia, Mew by her side, gracefully weaving through the air. Despite the fact that the man was after her and Meloetta, she wasn't about to leave the humans to fend for themselves whilst she escaped.

The man and his pokemon didn't pause to think. Straight away he chased after the group, realizing that what he was looking for was with them. And two of them, both Meloetta and Mew.

Mew knew that it was only a matter of time before the man caught up. Mentally sighing to herself she turned around and started heading back for the man in uniform. Noticing this, he smiled and prepared to attack the blue pokemon, but mew was ready. She hovered in the air and waved her small paws from side to side, using Mentronome. Contrary to her thoughts not even two minutes ago, she decided to risk it.
Unfortunately, the move came out as Ice Beam. A pale blue ball appeared between Mew's tiny paws, the beam of ice then headed straight towards the man and his Pawniard.
Mew attempted to use the attack to freeze their feet, halting their movements at least temporarily. She then disappeared, turning invisible to try and escape.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Meloetta, noticing that Mew had gone back to deal with the two bad guys, also turned around to provide assistance. She backed Mew's Ice Beam up with a Sing attack, Hoping that she would be able to put them to sleep in the place that they had been frozen. Amelia had stopped and started to turn back to help Meloatta, despite her very being shouting at her to keep running.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm

After realizing that Mew had disappeared again, Jasmine stopped to look for the pokemon. As Amelia ran back for Meloetta, she followed, almost running into the currently invisible Mew as she attempted to run away from the man. Luckily, Mew turned visible again just before the two collided, and instead, Jasmine caught the legendary in her arms.
"Careful.... Is Meloetta still back there?"
Mew nodded as Jasmine realized that Amelia was still running back. "Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Amelia reached Meloetta just as the pokemon was finishing her attack. With Meloetta seated safely on her shoulder and without even turning back to see if the attack had worked or not, Amelia rushed off in the direction she had been heading in, just passing Jasmine and Mew as Jasmine called for her to wait up. Amelia was really booking it, being less of a fighter and more of a runner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 am

Jasmine swiftly turned as Amelia ran past her. She then dashed after her and Meloetta, Mew still in her arms.
"Where are we going now then? Mew and Meloetta aren't safe in these woods if these peopl know they're here..."

Ruhiel hopped off of Jasmine's shoulder and flew ahead, deciding not to burden her friend and partner with her weight as they continued to run.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"I don't know, But we should assume that the Village isn't safe either. Also, those guys could be looking for us now too, seeing as they've seen our faces." Amelia huffed as she continiued to run.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Jasmine frowned as she ran, suddenly becoming silent. All she could hear were the footsteps of herself and Amelia, her mind was too focused to register anything else.
A few minutes later, Jasmine seemed to have her mind set on something.
"I don't like the idea of it, but we might have to run... even if its just temporarily. If we go back to the village we'll be endangering both the other villagers and these two..."
She motioned to Mew and Meloetta in turn with her head.
Mew looked up at Jasmine from where she was in her arms.
"But you can't just leave your families..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right. If we go back now, we'll definitely be caught. It pains me to say so, but I think we need to keep moving forward." Amelia nodded somberly. "You know, if you guys have a pokemon send word to your families. You know, write them a letter or something." Meloetta suggested. "Oh! I know a pokemon who could take them!" Amelia exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm

"When we find some paper and ink I could sent Ruhiel back to the village with a message." replied Jasmine as the Pidgey came into view again, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

Mew smiled slightly. Though she wasn't entirely sure about dragging these two young girls across the region as they ran from this group of people, she had to admit it was nice to have someone you could depend on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm

"I have some paper and ink in my bag. I always have some with me, so I can make note of any melodies or sounds I hear and like." Amelia mused as she dug through her bag. She whipped out some paper and iny and a writing utensil for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 pm

"I have my sketchbook actually but I don't like ripping pages out of it." she frowned knowing how stupid that sounded in the situation they were currently in.
Mew chuckled in her mind despite these thoughts and then spoke privately to Jasmine.
You shouldn't feel bad for it you know.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 pm

I have paper you can use if you dont want to tear up your sketchbook!" Amelia laughed as she held out paper and a writing utensil for Jasmine. Meanwhile, Meloetta amuzed herself by going through Amelia's song sheets and deciding which ones she liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon; The Legends Feud
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3