Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox's Second Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fox's Second Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm

(Fox is around Five)
Fox and Zepher, her shiny Rayquaza, strode along the road that lead into the town where Fox lived one day randomly, getting out of town for some fresh air. It was a warm summer day and the sun was out, but there were just enough clouds in the sky that it wasn't TOO sunny. Fox streched out her arms and sighed contentedly. "I wonder if we'll see anything today!" she buzzed excitedly to Zepher.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

A Latias flitted around the area, playing with her friend Ruka, a Pokemon who was one of a kind. All of a sudden, the Eon Pokemon heard a voice coming from not far away. Almost immediately, she changed her form, switching to look like a human. Grabbing the Pokeball on her waist, she returned Ruka to it in order to hide her. Being as rare as she was, she was in just as much danger as Runa.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm

"I wonder what's going on over there?..." Fox muttered as she noticed something going on just ahead of them. "C'mon Zepher , let's go check it out!" Fox exclaimed as she started off in the direction of the weird going ons were. "Slow down, wait up!" Rayquaza called after Fox as she floated along behind her. She stopped when she saw another trainer standing on the road. "Hey, what's your name?" Fox asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Runa blinked, looking over her shoulder to see who it was whilst she stuffed Ruka's Pokeball into her bag. She then turned to face Fox, a smile on her face despite her continued silence.
Hey, what's your name? the new face had asked, but of course, being what she was, Runa had no idea how to answer without giving herself away.
She stood there in thought for a second before she just shrugged, rocking on the backs of her heels as she did so.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 pm

"Hay, you're pretty quiet." Fox said in reply to Runa's silence. "Can you talk? 'Cause I've heard that there're people people that're mute. Are you that mute thing? 'Cause I bet I could fix your throat with alchemy!" Fox giggled. "Now, now. you know human transmutation is forbidden." Zepher said in a mature voice. "I know...." Fox conceded. "Sorry, I guess I can't help......"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

The Latias in disguise blinked at the idea before giggling slightly, her laughter coming out as sounding remotely like the sounds any Latias would normally make.
It seemed that despite her fear of being hunted, Runa still retained a Latias' natural playful personality.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

"Hay! You laugh like a pokemon! How do you do that?! I wanna be able to do that too!" Fox exclaimed. "Hay, wait a second! You're throat's not broken! Yaaay!" Fox added just as cheerfuly. Zepher herself couldn't help but chuckle at Fox's antics.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 am

Runa hesitantly stopped laughing and tilted her head to the side slightly, still rocking on the heels of her feet. She was trying to judge whether she should trust this young girl or not. She seemed harmless enough... and she had a Rayquaza for a friend.That surely must mean she couldn't do anything to harm her.

The Latias decided to just go for it.
My name's Runa. She communicated with Fox telepathically, smiling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am

"WOOOOOOAHHH. YOU TALK WITH YOUR MIND TOO!" Fox exclaimed, her 5-year-old mind blown. "Me and Zepher do that! When we want to talk, and people are around, we talk with our mind! Plus Zepher can't talk like a human normally. She just roars. And it's loud! It's so cool!" Fox chattered on. Zepher laughed more, then tapped her shoulder.

"Now Fox, let's let Runa here finish what she wanted to say." Zepher advised. "Right! Sorry Runa!" Fox laughed apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Second Pokemon   Fox's Second Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox's Second Pokemon
Page 1 of 1