Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon; The Legends Feud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Pokemon; The Legends Feud Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

Jasmine was sat cross legged in her front yard, staring down at the small herb garden in front of her, her sketchbook by her side. There was a small drawstring bag on top of it, no doubt filled with charcoal, graphite, paints and chalks. Currently, she was refusing to even look at her sketchbook anymore. Jasmine had already been reduced to tears more than once by flicking through its pages.

Jasmine's mother, Karina, looked on, watching her daughter as she hung freshly washed clothes along a washing line that was stretched between a tree and a wooden post. She had noticed the change and was worried for her. Karina knew how much Jasmine loved spending time in the forest... but if she couldn't bring herself to face it again... Karina just sighed, turning her attention back to the dress she was hanging.

Jasmine's normally cheerful grey-blue eyes had been plagued with guilt and remorse for the past two weeks. She just couldn't accept that it had been an accident... It was her fault and no one seemed to be able to convince her otherwise.

Karina finished hanging the dress over the line and wandered over to her daughter.
"Why don't you go and sketch some more pokemon instead of sitting there, bored," she suggested quietly, "That Pidgey probably misses you."

Jasmine turned her gaze up to her mother. Karina was right. She had spent two weeks feeling guilty about Caterpie's death and had not once tried to find Pidgey, to comfort her, to spend time with her. Jasmine's gaze lowered again, the feelings of regret creeping in. She got to her feet though, quickly gathering up her sketchbook and bag. She would make it up to Pidgey... that is, if Pidgey was even there anymore.

With that in mind she headed off towards the forest, trying not to glance at the few grey ashes that you could still find being blown into the outskirts of Yinto Village.

As she entered the Dewleaf Grove, she immediately began to look around for her familiar companion... but, when she didn't appear, she slumped down against the trunk of the nearest tree, dropping the sketchbook and drawstring bag, letting them fall limply to the ground as if they didn't matter to her anymore.

Jasmine sighed, slowly sliding down into a seated position at the base of the tree's trunk.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 am

"Goodbye mother! I finished my chores and now I'm going out back to play!" Amelia called in a sing-song voice.
"You're not going to the forest Amelia?" her mother, Sarah, called back in a raspy throat-cold voice.
"The forest? But mother, you're not feeling well, right? If I go to the forest, who will stay here to take care of you?" Amelia said with concern, stepping back into her house for a second.
"Oh, please. Don't worry about me, you're still only a child! Go play with your pokemon friends, you haven't seen them in a while, have you now?" her mother responded in a fairly upbeat voice.
"Well, alright mother! But if you need me, just call and I'll come right back!" Amelia said excitedly as she hurried back out the door. "I'll be back in a little while, so long!" she called as she raced twoards the forest.
Amelia stepped caautiosly into Dewleaf Grove (she had a habit of being overly-cautious) and looked around. She took a deep breath in, and then sung a few notes of the lullabye she loved so much. Immediatly, pokemon rushed out of the forest at the sound of her singing, gathering around her. "Hello everyone!" she laughed lightly, reaching down to pet a Poochyena who was sitting by her feet. She noticed there were quite a few new faces in the crowd, including a peculiar Pidgey.....
Amelia was so absorbed in the freedom of being in the forest that she failed to notice the depressed looking young girl at the base of a tree nearby...
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:54 am

The Pidgey kept it's distance from Amelia, as if it was doubting her motives. It stayed near the back of the crowd, never getting to close, but never going so far away that she couldn't hear the singing.

Jasmine heard the few notes and looked up from where she was sat. Her blue-grey gaze drifted across the grove searching for the source of the lullaby. What her eyes found though, was something much better. Almost immediately she leaped to her feet. There, near the back of a small crowd of pokemon was the Pidgey she had befriended. They all seemed to be crowding around a girl from the village, but Jasmine wasn't focused on her.
"Ruhiel!"

The Pidgey immediately turned it's attention to the yell, having become used to the nickname. It hadn't been used in weeks and in all honesty... she seemed like she missed it. Ruhiel seemed to visibly perk up as she fluttered over to Jasmine who in turn hugged the Pidgey.

Note: Ruhiel (Roo-hee-el)
According to the site I'm using, Ruhiel was one of the Angels of the Wind.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:01 am

"Bwah?!" Amelia cried, startled by the other human. The pokemon crowed seemed to react to Amelia's shocked reaction, looking around for things that could have made her jump. Amelia looked as if she were about to shy away for a moment, but then drew a breath and got over the shy impulse if only for a second.
"Uhm, hello.... I s that Pidgey your friend?" she quietly asked the other girl, trying her best not to make too much eye contact.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 am

Jasmine's entire demeanour seemed to change at the re-appearance of Ruhiel. She suddenly seemed happy and cheerful, not at all like the depressed person who had been sat under the tree a few seconds ago.
"Yes.." she replied quietly to Amelia. Ruhi was now sat on her shoulder, nuzzling her head against Jasmine's neck.
The young girl ran her fingers through the Tiny Bird pokemon's feathers. "I'm sorry for leaving you here all alone Ruhi..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 am

Amelia wasn't sure what to say. The other girl seemed so happy to see her pokemon friend again, and she didn't want to intervene. Finally, she piped up again. "It looks like you two haven't seen each other In a while. In fact, I sort of feel like I'm intruding...." she llaughed silently, her voice shrinking as she spoke. This had been the most she had ever said to another villager before.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 am

Jasmine turned to Amelia as she spoke, blinking. Her blue-grey gaze then shifted to the ground. "It's true I haven't seen Ruhiel in two weeks..."
In reply, the Pidgey one again nudged Jasmine's neck with her head.
"Pidge... Pidgey." she chirruped, telling her human friend that it was fine... she was here now.

Jasmine smiled weakly at Ruhiel, being able to understand what she meant just from the feel and tone of her voice. She then turned to Amelia.
"I.. I guess I should thank you too..." she started awkwardly, not knowing exactly how to word what she wanted to say.
"I mean... if your singing hadn't brought all the pokemon here..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh! You heard me....." Amelia exclaimed, her gaze shifting to her feet and her face turning a bright red. "I-I ussually come o-o-out to see my pokemon friends, and th-they like it w-when I s-s-s-sing for them, I guess...." she stammered, shyly kicking a pebble as she gazed at her feet.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Jasmine blinked at Amelia's reaction. This person was a good singer, judging from how she brought the pokemon around her like that... so why did she seem so embarrassed?
She then smiled, "Well your voice is amazing."
Ruhiel nodded in agreement.

All of a sudden though, Ruhi turned and fluttered off into the bushes, almost like she had sensed something. Blinking, Jasmine followed her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Amelia looked up as the Pidgey floated away, her curiosity sparking. "I wonder what could be over there......" Amelia thought as she took a few gentle steps twoards the area where the Pidgey and the other girl were. The Poochyena from before stepped alongside her, glaring at the bush. "Do yoou smell something, Shade?" Amelia asked the Poochyena, who nodded up to her in response.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Jasmine was crouched in the undergrowth, cradling a pale blue cat-like pokemon in her arms. It looked weak and was covered in small scratches and bruises. Ruhiel was trying to help by nudging an Oran berry towards it, but it didn't seem like it would be waking up anytime soon.

The Pidgey looked up at Jasmine, the concern showing in her eyes. From that, she knew that whatever this pokemon was, it must be fairly important to Ruhiel at least.
Jasmine got to her feet, the Oran berry in her arms next to the pokemon, it's long tail hanging down.
"We've got to find some help.... and quickly."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:18 pm

"Oh my, did that pokemon get hurt?" she asked Jasmine with deep concern. "Here, I think I can help...." she continiued, her voice trailing off as she turned around to look for something. With her father gone most of the time and her mother as sickly as she was, she had become very knowlageable when it came to medicine, considering she came from a family who really didn't have the time or money to be making vists to a doctor. Shade the Pochyena followed her, his nose to the ground, sniffing in multiple directions. "Hmm, if I use this..." she muttered, pulling a blue-green plant out of the ground, "And this herb here...." she muttered again, pulling a light green plant out of the ground nearby, "Then all I need is-" she spoke, but was cut off by Shade, who had begun to bark, standing near a strange bush with star-shaped leaves that had been mostly hidden by two bigger bushes. "Oh! There it is!" she exclaimed, running over to where Shade was and picking two leaves off of the plant. "Thank you, Shade!" she smiled as she patted the Poochyena's head. He responded with a happy tail-wag. Amelia the ran back over to Jasmine and the cat-like pokemon and waved for a Vulpix in the crowd of pokemon she had gathered earlier, who were still in the same spot, to come over. As the pokemon trotted over, she bound the plants together with a string that she pulled out of a pocket on her dress. "Willow, would you be so kind as to...." she asked, holding the little bundle of herbs out. The Vulpix nodded and spit a little flame down on the bundle, letting the tip of it on fire. "Thank you!" Amelia beamed, then let the herbs burn for a minute. Once she felt they had burned enough, she blew it out and handed it to Jasmine. "Wave this in front of the pokemon's nose. But grab it by the end beccause it's still hot, and don't get it too close because the smell is strong.... and it's hot." Amelia explained.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Jasmine blinked as Amelia rushed around, gathering herbs. Both her and Ruhiel watched her with interest, noting down which plants she collected.
Once she had finished and had lit the tip of the bundle alight, Amelia handed it to her.
Jasmine gently took it from her and waved it a small distance away from the cat-like pokemon's nose, as instructed.

The pokemon stirred slightly, it's tail and tiny paws twitching slightly before it blinked open it's blue eyes. They were a deeper blue than it's body was and stared up at Jasmine. Suddenly it started to struggle, swiftly moving out of Jasmine's arms and hovering just slightly off of the ground. It wasn't even a few seconds though before it collapsed back onto the ground.
"Hey... hey."whispered Jasmine as she moved over to where the pokemon had landed. "You shouldn't strain yourself with those injuries..."

Jasmine once again gathered the pokemon into her arms, the pokemon watching her every move as if expecting her to suddenly switch personalities and become some evil girl.
"There... see? It's okay. I won't hurt you."

Whilst she tried to calm down the pokemon, she asked Ruhiel to break up the Oran berry she had found into smaller pieces. Once that was done, Jasmine began feeding them to the pale blue creature. It gratefully accepted them, taking it's time to eat each piece.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh good, I'm glad it woke up...." Amelia said quietly to avoid startling the pokemon. She saw by the way that it tried to float away then fell that it was still in a good amount of pain, though. As the pokemon ate the peices of Oran berry, Amelia sat down on tthe ground and began to think. "What could have done this to a nice little pokemon like that....." she quietly wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Ruhiel looked sadly on as the weak pokemon finished the Oran berry. She knew very well how rare the pokemon was.. in species and colour. The Pidgey also knew that something must be terribly wrong for it to be this injured and weak.

As the pokemon finished the Oran berry it curled up in Jasmine's arms, it's long tail stretching most of the way around it's body. She... for it was a female, seemed to put at least some trust in the human, perhaps realizing that she wouldn't have helped if she had wanted to get rid of her.

Jasmine sighed in relief as she deduced that the mysterious pokemon wouldn't be trying to get away again, as it she would most likely get herself even more injured in the process.
"I guess all we can do now is wait for it to wake up again..." commented Jasmine, watching the pale blue pokemon as she slept in her arms.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Amelia nodded, still sitting on the ground. Shade sat down by her and looked at her, as if asking her to pet him. She began to scratch his head between his ears as she thought about everything that had happened so far. She then realized she had forgotten to introduce herself. "Uhm, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you who I am. My name is Amelia..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Jasmine blinked, also realizing that she had yet to introduce herself.
"I'm Jasmine... and this is Ruhiel," she nodded to the Pidgey as she spoke. "Pleased to meet you."

After a quick smile directed towards Amelia, she once again turned her attention to the pokemon in her arms, watching the steady rise and fall of it's chest as she listened to it's steady breathing.

Every so often the pokemon would stir, though only to switch positions during its sleep.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

"This is Shade...... He was the first pokemon friend I ever had." Amelia explained softly. Shade nodded and wagged his tail. "So, I guess you're from Yinto Village, too?" she continiued, forgeting her shyness for a second.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Jasmine nodded, "Yea.... my dad earns the money by making vases and stuff. I'm not very good at it though."
She chuckled at the memory of when she had first tried to make a clay pot. The clay had litteraly gotten everywhere but where she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 pm

"My dad's the blacksmith, and he's gone at his shop most of the time. My mother is sick a lot, like me, but she will often do needlework and such. I take care of things when she's not able to......" Amelia responded. She remembered the times when her pokemon friends had helped her with her chores, and one time one of them had startled her mother awake, only to start laughing at the sight of a tiny pokemon sweeping the floor.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Jasmine smiled slightly at the thought of pokemon helping to tidy her house but stayed silent. She was immediately shaken from her thoughts though as the pokemon in her arms stirred again, this time though, its eyes lazily opened again.
It hadn't had much rest so Jasmine was rather reluctant to let it try and move again. Much to her relief, it decided to stay curled up in her arms.

Jasmine got to her feet, Ruhiel fluttering next to her. "You'll be okay soon," she smiled to the pokemon, "I'll look after you until you're better."
The pale blue pokemon was once again watching her curiously, wondering why she would help when so many other humans she had encountered had just left her to die.. or had been the ones trying to kill her in the first place.
"T-Thankyou..."

Jasmine heard the small voice and froze, knowing that it wasn't Amelia because it didn't sound the same. Her next thought was the pokemon in her arms... but.. pokemon didn't talk... did they?
Jasmine glanced back at Amelia, but the other girl didn't seem to have heard the voice. Confused, she looked back to the pale blue pokemon.

"Only you can hear me..." whispered the voice, echoing around Jasmine's mind,
"I'm too weak to talk to anyone else."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Amelia noticed Jasmine's shocked reaction as she held the small pokemon, "Are..... Are you okay?" she asked, worried that something might have happened.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 am

"Uhh... yea." she replied hesitantly as she listened to the strange pokemon at the same time as listening to Amelia. It was all very confusing to comprehend who had said what in that space of time, but once she had she focused on explaining what was going on.

"This...this pokemon is talking to me..." she told Amelia, still in partial disbelief herself about the fact that it knew how to speak English in the first place.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 am

"Like........ talking to you? O-or do you mean, like, with it's mind?....." Amelia asked, but she realized how silly that question sounded and looked at the ground again, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 am

Jasmine blinked, "Uhm.. with its mind? I think..."

"It's telepathy."
The voice decided to correct the girls to prevent further question. Jasmine then relayed it to Amelia.
"She says it's called telepathy..."

Ruhiel continued to watch with curiosity, though she was still worried for the pokemon's safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon; The Legends Feud
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next