Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon; The Legends Feud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine was sat cross legged in her front yard, staring down at the small herb garden in front of her, her sketchbook by her side. There was a small drawstring bag on top of it, no doubt filled with charcoal, graphite, paints and chalks. Currently, she was refusing to even look at her sketchbook anymore. Jasmine had already been reduced to tears more than once by flicking through its pages.

Jasmine's mother, Karina, looked on, watching her daughter as she hung freshly washed clothes along a washing line that was stretched between a tree and a wooden post. She had noticed the change and was worried for her. Karina knew how much Jasmine loved spending time in the forest... but if she couldn't bring herself to face it again... Karina just sighed, turning her attention back to the dress she was hanging.

Jasmine's normally cheerful grey-blue eyes had been plagued with guilt and remorse for the past two weeks. She just couldn't accept that it had been an accident... It was her fault and no one seemed to be able to convince her otherwise.

Karina finished hanging the dress over the line and wandered over to her daughter.
"Why don't you go and sketch some more pokemon instead of sitting there, bored," she suggested quietly, "That Pidgey probably misses you."

Jasmine turned her gaze up to her mother. Karina was right. She had spent two weeks feeling guilty about Caterpie's death and had not once tried to find Pidgey, to comfort her, to spend time with her. Jasmine's gaze lowered again, the feelings of regret creeping in. She got to her feet though, quickly gathering up her sketchbook and bag. She would make it up to Pidgey... that is, if Pidgey was even there anymore.

With that in mind she headed off towards the forest, trying not to glance at the few grey ashes that you could still find being blown into the outskirts of Yinto Village.

As she entered the Dewleaf Grove, she immediately began to look around for her familiar companion... but, when she didn't appear, she slumped down against the trunk of the nearest tree, dropping the sketchbook and drawstring bag, letting them fall limply to the ground as if they didn't matter to her anymore.

Jasmine sighed, slowly sliding down into a seated position at the base of the tree's trunk.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 am

"Telepathy....... That's a power psychic pokemon can use..... I-I think s, anyway....... I-I read it in a book once, when I was sick." Amelia stammerred, remebering the time she had been stuck at home with a bad caes of the flu, unable to do anything else but read. She sometimes had to do that.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:47 am

"So you're a psychic type pokemon then, huh?" said Jasmine. It was more of a rhetorical statement than a question that needed to be answered.

Despite this, the pokemon gave a small nod.
"My name is Mew."

At this revelation, Jasmine's eyes widened. She remembered mention of a legendary pokemon named Mew from the stories her mother used to tell her before she went to bed. According to them, Mew was the ancestor of all pokemon.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am

Amelia again noticed Jasmine's eyes get wider as she made some sort of discovery, or at least that's what semmed to have happened to Amelia. "Unm, did the pokemon say something to you?" Amelia asked Jasmine. "I mean, unless you can't say or somethinglike that...." she quickly and nervously added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:01 am

Jasmine shook her head to rid herself of the ridiculous look on her face.
"Amelia... this pokemon is Mew."

Jasmine had no idea if Amelia had even heard of Mew like she had, but she didn't give it much thought. Her mind was occupied with thoughts about how rare it must be for a human to even catch a glimpse of a legendary pokemon, let alone be able to speak with one.

The shiny Mew then proceeded to try and stand up, using Jasmine's arms as leverage. She managed to gather up enough energy to hover in the air, though not for long. She floated forwards a meter or so before she started falling again. Jasmine practically leaped forwards to catch the legendary pokemon before she hit the ground.
"I need..." began the Mew, her bright blue eyes flicking from the direction she had been trying to head in, to Jasmine's own grey-blue eyes.
"I need to get to the river..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 am

Amelia jumped up when Jasmine said Mew. "THE Mew...? But, in the stories I've heard, Mew is supposedly a Pink pokemon......" Amelia muttered in awe. She noticed Mew try to float away and took a small step twoards Jasmine. "Where's Mew trying to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 am

Once again cradling the Mew in her arms, Jasmine turned to Amelia. Ruhiel landed on her shoulder, intent on trying to help in some way or another.
"Mew needs to get to the river... I'm assuming she means Azul River..."

The shiny mew gave a short nod to confirm it.

"Alright then... well.. I'm guessing it's in this direction.." she nodded towards the direction that Mew had been trying to go in.
"Could you fly ahead and see if you can find it, Ruhi?"

The Pidgey nodded and with a short chirrup, she was off.

"Righto then Mew. Let's find this river of yours!" she smiled.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 am

"The Azul River?" Amelia asked. "I've heard the adults in the talk about it. It's supposedly hidden, they say no one has ever found it. But, maybe with Mew, we could!" Amelia exclaimed, her secret love of exploring and discovery shining through. "It's supposed to be deep within the forest." she said, walking twoards Jasmine and Mew. Shade followed her excitedly, wanting to come along. "Shade, you're coming too?" she asked the Pocchyena. "Grr, grrrah!" Shade replied, as if to say "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

Jasmine nodded, smiling as they left Dewleaf Grove to enter the main part of Eternal Forest. She had to admit, it was rather exciting to be exploring like this. And with a legendary pokemon no less! Though of course, it wasn't all fun and games. Mew was injured and weak and needed their help. If anything, Jasmine knew that this meant she would not fail.

Mew tried to direct them as best she could through the undergrowth. Many bug type pokemon appeared, fluttering by or just hanging from tree branches. The forest was just alive with activity.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 am

Amelia walked along with Jasmine and Mew, excited to be going on a real adventure. She was starting to get over her shyness, at least around Jasmine and her pokemon friends. Amelia beamed as they made their way through the thick undergrowth of the Eternal Forest. "I've heard stories about Eternal Forest holding a great secret...... Maybe that secret is Mew, and not just the Azul River." she mused.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am

"That sounds plausible..." replied Jasmine, able to speak without hindrance for the moment as the shiny Mew seemed to have fallen silent.

Mew couldn't help but chuckle to herself at the antics of humans. What seemed like common knowledge to her almost baffled some humans to the point that they believed it to be naught but myth and legend.
The legendary pokemon was content listening to the humans talk when suddenly Ruhiel came fluttering back through the branches. The Pidgey seemed to be in a rush.. whether she brought news was another matter.

"Whats wrong Ruhi?" asked Jasmine, sensing that something wasn't right with her Pidgey friend. Ruhiel replied with a series of chirrups and cries in the native Pidgey language. Mew translated most of the rushed words to reveal that Ruhiel had been chased by a gang of people with their pokemon and, being the rather weak(though she probably wouldn't admit it) pokemon she was, she hadn't stood a chance against them.

Jasmine frowned as she then relayed the conversation to Amelia.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:47 am

"That's just terrible... who could do that to an innocent pokemon?" Amelia asked with venom in her voice. Then something occured to her. "Wait! could those people have been the ones who hurt Mew?!" she cried softly, afraid of being heard.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Jasmine's eyes widened at the sudden realization of how true that could be.
"Mew?" she asked, looking down at the pale blue pokemon in her arms, hoping she could bring new light to the situation.

Mew nodded, a sense of sadness and maybe even fear her bright blue eyes.
"You'll have to try and avoid them until we can find the river...." she began, her gazes flicking over to where Ruhiel had come from, "I won't be able to do anything to hold them off until I can get my strength back."

Jasmine nodded, repeating the pokemon's words for Amelia. She kept quiet though, fearing that the people would hear her. What worried her was that Mew hadn't told them why she was being chased.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

"Y-y-y-yes, because i-if they could do something th-th-th-that monstrous to Mew then....." Amelia studdered, her voice barely above a whisper, "wh-wh-who knows what they'll d-d-do now......." she squeaked. Her timidness began to creep back as she stepped cautiously around every little twig and leaf to avoid making noise.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Jasmine kept quiet, trying not to worry about the mysterious group of people as she focused on trying to find this river for Mew. She asked Ruhiel to fly ahead every few paces and scout around to see how close these people were so that they could continue to avoid them. The Pidgey didn't object and readily helped in whatever way she could.

It wasn't long before they came to an area of the forest that seemed rather silent in comparison to where they had been before. There were no rustles of wind, no buzzing of bug type pokemon. Jasmine glanced around, wondering if there was a reason why it was so quiet.

Mew seemed to sense her anxiety and looked up at her, "Don't worry...it's because we're getting closer."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

The fur on Shades neck bristled and he bared his teeth, growling silently as they walked through the abnormally quiet forest. "I think there's someone nearby....." Amelia whispered quietly, being extremly careful not to step on anything.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Ruhiel fluttered back through the trees after scouting a few meters ahead. Mew once again translated her hurried speech, revealing that the river wasn't far ahead.

The legendary pokemon seemed to perk up considerably at the news, but then warned the humans that they'd have to be careful.
"Only humans who have bonded considerably with a pokemon are able to find Azul River, though the people who chased me seem to have found a way to artificially bypass the 'bond' that you need and could be there waiting for us right now."

Jasmine explained the gist of this to Amelia, her eyes now flicking around at the slightest thing that caught her eye. She was obviously beginning to get rather paranoid about these strange people.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh my, well hopefully me and Shade will be able to pass through...."Amelia thought aloud quietly, but before she could say anything else a Hyper Beam came from a clump of bushes just ahead of them and hit Shade squarely in the face, effectively knocking him out and blowing him backwards. Amelia, who had been walking next to him, also got knocked away by the sheer force of the attack and rolled into a group of bushes to the side of them, out of the other's sight. A man in a strange outfit stepped out of the bushes, followed by an Espeon who had seemingly launched the attack from before.

"Oh, I thought I saw that pest from before with you little mice, but it appears I was wrong. I'll let the team deal with you rodents, I have bigger fish to fry." He said, turning into the bushes opposite of the ones that Amelia had been blown into, followed by the Espeon, disapeering. Amelia had crawled away and was now stumbling deeper into the woods...
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Jasmine had been surprised by the sudden attack and had swiftly leaped into a nearby bush, trying to hide Mew from the man and his Espeon. When she realized that he had gone, she poked her head out of the bush. Amelia and Shade were nowhere to be seen.
"Amelia?" she whispered, "Shade?"

Ruhiel looked at Jasmine, who in turn glanced back at the Pidgey. She was torn on whether to get to the river first, or start looking for Amelia. With the legendary pokemon staying silent, she decided to find the river first. Ruhiel had said it wasn't far and so it wouldn't take long.

~~~~

Jasmine had been right in her reasoning. The river had turned out to be not even two minutes away in the direction Ruhiel had mentioned. But that also worriedly proved Mew's theories to be correct. The people who had hurt the New Species pokemon had been able to find the river.
She shook away the thoughts for now though and concentrated on sneaking down to the riverbank.
"What do I do now?" she asked Mew.
Mew didn't answer and instead got back up and floated over to the water. She dropped weakly from the air again and Jasmine made to catch her, but she fell into the water, staying just below the surface.

Jasmine went to try and rescue the small pokemon, but the small voice in her head told her not to.
"It's okay. I'll be fine now..."

Jasmine, admittedly, was rather confused for a second, but soon enough, the pale blue Mew rose out of the water looking in perfect health. It smiled at Jasmine, playfully flying around her, glad to be granted free movement again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Amelia, who had been preety banged up from theimpact of being flung into the forest, weakly continiued to wander even deeper into Eternal Forest. She finally came upon a place where the trees thinned out a little, and found herself in some kind of moor on the othe side of the forest. Amelia slumped down weakly, fighting back tears of pain and the fear that she could be lost without a guide to bring her back to the Village. To keep herself from panicing any further, she began to sing her favorite lullabye.

When stopped to take a breath, though, she was shocked to hear the melody sung back to her, as if there was another person singing.

"Who's there!?!?" Amelia cried as she turned to look in the direction of the singing, a fresh feeling of fear bubbling up in her chest. But, the only response was the wind rustling through the leaves. Amelia turned back around and swallowed hard. "If I want to find out who is here, I guess I'll just have to try luring them out." she thought to herself, not all that sure if she completely WANTED to lure whoever it was out. She stood up and took a deep breath, and sang the next part of the song, then stopped. Sure enough, the song was repeated back to her. She continiued to do this, slowely moving twoards the sound of the other "person's" singing. She had finally made it to a huge treestump with a hollowed out center, which seemed to be the place where the singing was coming from. She stayed a few feet away, and then sang the last part of the song. Sure enough, the song was repeated back to her from the stump. "Is that tree stump.... Singing?" she thought to herself.

"That was a fun game!!!!" A sing-song voice in her head giggled. "WHAAA-?!!" Amelia cried as she spun around 180 degrees, only to meet the tiny yet human-looking face of a tiny, two-foot-tall human-looking pokemon with long, blue-ish "hair". "You sing really well, like me! I like you!" the voice said again happily, the pokemon smiling at Amelia. "My name is Meloetta, what's your's?" the voice, which seemed to belong to the pokemon, asked. "My name is Amelia..... Are you using telepathy?" Amelia asked the small pokemon. "I sure am! You must be a pretty smart human to know that off the top of your head!" Meloetta laughed. "So you must be a psychic pokemon, like Mew... And you said your name was Meloetta...." Amelia thought aloud, putting two and two together. "Are you the legendary Meloetta?! I've heard stories like 'The Legend of the Recitativo Moor', but untill today....." Amelia exclaimed, her voice trailing off for a second in shock, ".....I never thought they could be true!" Meloetta beamed, but then looked sort of shocked. "So, you've heard of me?!? Not many humans remeber me anymore... It's nice to finally meet someone who does!" Meloetta laughed.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Jasmine smiled back at Mew, following her graceful movements before she blinked and remembered their situation.
"We need to find Amelia...."

"Right." replied Mew, hovering in one space for a second before she motioned for Jasmine and Ruhiel to follow her.
The pale blue pokemon then lead the way through the undergrowth, back to where the man had attacked them with his Espeon.

"Judging from where the attack came from, Amelia and Shade must have gone that way."
Mew pointed with her tail. Jasmine noticed that the same bush had multiple branches snapped off, mostly from where Amelia had gone through it.

"Awesome! At least we have a lead."
Jasmine then stealthily made her way through the forest, looking out for footprints and snapped twigs. There weren't many of the latter, but soon enough all three of them began to hear soft singing.

Mew tilted it's head to the side, listening to the repeated verses. Half of the singing sounded like Amelia, the other half...
As the forest began to thin out, the singing stopped. Jasmine also came to a halt a few seconds later, Ruhiel gently landing on her shoulder.
"I wonder who the second voice belongs to..." she thought aloud.

"Meloetta." came the reply as Mew turned her bright blue gaze to the human who had helped her recover.

Jasmine blinked for a second as she tried to place the name. The shiny mew landed on her other shoulder, sitting on it with her tail curled round and lying in her lap.
"You mean the Melody pokemon?"

Mew nodded, smiling. "Meloetta lives on Recitativo Moor."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"So, you're the legendary Meloetta..... But you look different from the pictures in the history books I've read. Are you maybe..... shiny? Like Mew?" Amelia asked Meloetta, who was still floating in front of her.

"Aha, so you've met my next-door neighbor. I hope she isn't mad, I actually had to take refuge in the forest, her territory, for a little while. These brutes who had NO appreciation for good music WHATSOEVER just came barging into my moor and tried to force me to go with them! Good for nothing...." Meloetta scowled, shaking her "fist". "I wanted to give the a peice of my mind, but they had pokemon with them who were..... different from normal pokemon. So I had to run. They were apperantly too dumb to notice me sneaking back though!" she snikered.

"Are those the same people who hurt Mew?!?" Amelia exclaimed. "Most likely." Meloetta nodded. "It looks like they dished out some pain to you too, you look fairly beat up. Maybe I should take you to the Azul River...." Meloetta thought aloud, observing Amelia's busted-up condition.

"All I remeber was a huge beam of light that was going twoards......" Amelia began to say, her eyes growing wider when she remembered her Poochyena friend. "Shade! I hadn't realized he wasn't with me! Oh, I hope he's okay...." she paniced, looking grimly worried. "You're not going to be able to help your friend in this condition..." Meloetta stated, her voice trailing off. "So come on, we'll find a way to get you patched up and then we'll look for your friend!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm

"Amelia!"

After reaching the edge of the forest, Jasmine had began to hear a single voice echoing across the moor. She had immediately realized that it was Amelia's voice and had started running towards where it was coming from. She soon found herself on the moor.
It wasn't hard to spot the young girl after that as the moors are so very open.

As Jasmine drew closer, both pokemon still on either shoulder, she realized that there was a strange pokemon next to her.
"Is that...?"
"Yes." replied Mew, "That is Meloetta. Like me, she is a shiny pokemon, so the colour of her body varies from that in your legends and myths."

It took Jasmine a second to realize that the Poochyena wasn't anywhere to be found.
"Hey.. where is Shade?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

"Jasmine!" Amelia called back to her friend. "I'm not sure, I haven't seen him..... I think he got blown in a different direction....." she muttered sadly.

"Oh good, you know that person. For a second there, I was sure that was one of the music-hating thugs from earlier." Meloetta sighed, relief apperant in her voice. She noticed Mew on Jasmine's shoulder. "Oh, hi there neighbor!" she called.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hello Meloetta!" smiled Mew, flicking her tail tip.

Jasmine frowned but tried to look on the bright side of things.
"Shade knows the forest though. He should be fine until you can find him."

Mew's voice suddenly appeared in everyone's minds, "We should be careful though. Those people could be anywhere by now... They won't rest until they've found and captured us."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"Mew has a point. We should be extremly careful, who knows when they could appear." Meloetta agreed, nodding her head.

"I still want to look for Shade, just to make sure he's okay....." Amelia said, hanging her head slightly. "Don't worry! I'll go with you and help you find your firend! We''ll be safer if we travel together, anyway!" Meloetta exclaimed encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon; The Legends Feud   Pokemon; The Legends Feud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon; The Legends Feud
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: