Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on a large rock on the mountain side Clarent on his belt he shaded his eyes the sun blazed brightly over head. " Hurry up Wolf! Virgina and June are waiting." He called back to Wolf and jumped off the rock back onto the half made path.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Wolf rose to a regular stand. "Yeah I figured..." He addimted. He didn't move closer to him, but he paced along at a regular trot. He didn't ask what Jake was doing either. He actually morphed into his human form because he didn't want to risk having trouble getting out.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

" If you had guessed I would know you were coming why ever try and don't bother trying to keep your distance I'll be able to cut you off if you run you'll get perhaps a yard down get in front of me!" Jake commanded not sounding pleased.

" Man jessi he's pushing himself to the edge." Zash looked slightly worried at Jessi. " He's pushing his body to regenerate faster."

Chase and Jessi's brawl continued the situation didn't change as Chase beat the living H outa Jessi.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Wolf sighed and moved in front of Jake in a few seconds. "Okay I'm in front of you." Wolf said. "Now what?" He was still walking but not with his arms raised like e was a hostage.

Bridget got a little concerned now too. Chase had probably broken every bone in Jessi's body but he kept going. "Is that bad?" She asked quietly due to the sound of the fight.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm

" Keep moving." Jake said poking Wolf forward with his cane.

" I'm not sure." Zash said slightly nervous he started to chew on his thumb nail. " Jessi's body is recovering fast enough that's it's at full heal before every attack that guy lands but..." Zash left the thought unfinished he counted ten deaths alone by just this little skirmish bringing Jessi's total death count to 13 make that 14 Chase landed a good punch to the mid section that probabaly rubtured some organs.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Wolf did as Jake said and walked forward at a reasonable pace. Wherever they were going seemed to involve quite a walk to get there.

Bridget watched as the brutality went on. She wasn't sure she could stomach if Chase somehow exploded Jessi if that;s where this was gonna go. "But what? Isn't he basically invincable? He can't actually get hurt too bad.....can he?" She asked now regretting a possible answer.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 pm

"do you know what goverment we have here in Dell Fairis?" Jake said as they passes more drawings of cats this time Cats with tails taking cats with no tails imprisioning them it looked like to Jake's opinion.

"Invincable and not feeling pain are two separate things." Zash clarified "And I'm not worried he'll die this isn't a death match this is a training spare that Khajit won't kill him it's just I don't know if this will do some permeant damage to Jessi's regeneration." Zash explained
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

"Haven't had much a chance to talk too anyone here since we came..." Wolf said and got glances of the paintings on the wall. "Here." He finished. This seemed to be like blown up heryoglyphs.

That relived her, "Still as unkillable as ever..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 am

"Yeah Jessi's got a couple hundred thousand years in him." Zash agreed.

"As comical as always." Jake sounded annoyed . " It is and always has been a monarchy." Jake informed like Wolf had given a wrong answer. " The tombs of kings and kings sons have been buried all throughtout this universe this is but one tomb I stumbled upon." Jake poked wolf a sign to move faster
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:07 am

Wolf accelerated a bit. He wanted to get through this history lesson anyway. "Why come to it now though?" He asked actually interested though. A kings tomb buried in the sewers didn't seem very...royal.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:40 am

"These transcripts are ancient Khajit look closely you'll see what looks like actually writing as apposed to hyrogliffs.." Jake went on like he hadn't heard Wolf." They tell of a great king but Khajit history is blank during his time of rule his great legacy forgotten you know this king's name?" Jake asked wolf.

Zash stood. " Come on Bridget's let's move." Zash skirted the edge of the circle they fought in.
" we need to find Wolf." Zash informed her as he moved.

Jessi was killed again as Chase smashed his ribs and sent him to the air Jessi recovered fast enough to be at full health he was right next to Jessi immediately Chase pounded Jessi across the clearing with a rough punch that added to his death toll. Jessi stood almost instantly Chase rocketed towards Jessi and clipped him in the shoulder breaking his shoulder bone not a death blow his count stayed at 16. Chase sighed. " Come on Jessi you haven't even laid a hand on me I'm done this is getting pointless." Chase turned and started to walk away.
" 692 that's how many times you hit me." Jessi's voice was different not friend or mad just different. " every last hit I counted and I was testing you with every last hit for the just the right way to brake your willpower and ." Jessi smiled. " I found it! Come at me one more time I swear you won't even scratch my forehead." Jessi boasted.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:45 am

Wolf kept going along looking at as many of the pictures as he could, "I haven't read on Khajits yet." He said. ike said before he had been reading on monsters and other humanoids but he hadn't even touched on the Khajits yet.

"Okay." She responded. She looked back at Jessi one more time, then she hurried to follow Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 am

" That king's name was Jake Wonders Shocking I know and no I'm not his far off descendent I am him." Jake laughed like a super villain.

Chase sighed. " Alright Jessi I'll try once and if I hit you promise we stop?" Chased asked.

Jessi nodded. " But if you can't hit me your promise you'll get better and come back for another fight." Jessi said with a grin.

Chase laughed. " idiot." He said shaking his head he walked over to Jessi and swung a hard right it hit Jessi in the face and he was sent flying. Chase walked out of the area back to his sword. " I was gonna do that anyways." He finished with a smile.

Jessi was left in a pile of rubble he didn't stand he stayed down even thou his body was completely fine he was mentally done he rested closed his eyes and slept.

Zash found Flow's body off in one of the ally ways. " Dang can you sniff him or something?" He asked Bridget completely at a lost.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 am

Wolf raised his eyebrow. "That's why people dress like you." Thats all he got from that statement.

Bridget looked at the ground where he had stepped before. "Well he doesn't have a smell...But his aura goes off like a flare..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 am

Zash nodded. " My senses are still screwed from my crystal nap I'll be counting on you for this one Bridget." Zash let her lead.

Jake's face turned to a sour expression. " You ever get tired of being the funny guy?" Jake asked." Turn right." He instructed and then went on with his monolouge. " As I said history forgot this time I the greatest king of Dell Fairis was forgotten." His voice was sour. " But I discovered something when my time as king ceased I did not age as my fellow kin did I was what you magi call immortal. Now willpower never gave such a power to us Khajits naturally my thoughts were confused how how could a Khajit be immortal? Then I knew what it was our gods they gifted me with immortallity for a purpose I naturally thought that purpose was to rule Dell Fairis but no it did not come after my time as king I tried to take over the empire once more but the current king slayed me and I had to be reborn into this body! I was forced into a new family where I had a sister and even a nephew but this generation is full of cowards and the weak." Jake said regretfully.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 am

Wolf stayed silent for this part. Who would have guessed Jake being immortal, killed, then reborn. And what he said wasn't a lie. Things were a lot different now. You could barely trust anyone you met. He knew, he couldn't even trust himself.

"Okay..." She held one hand as a fist and waved her other hand over it. As her hand passed a large string of bright yellow aura followed. She let it go and it vanished. Zash couldn't see it, but she could still see it glow faintly wherever it went. It drifted around a corner and waited for them there. "Alright lets go." She followed it forward.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Zash nodded she has done something that part was obvious thou Zash hadn't seen it he had faith. " Go kinda fast I still have a bad feeling." Zash warned.

Jake continued. " Wolf I must give you and your friend the fire one some proper respect I have not seen warriors as great as you in a long time. He is a fine leader and you yourself not a bad comrade." Jake looked distant even thou Wolf could no see his face he he paused in his words like he was thinking of something else. " You two you remind me much of myself when I was a child not in this life but in my first I had a single friend I trusted above all else one time I had become blinded in battle he told me of every obstacle that came my way and I came out unscaved, he was an expert leader I was much in your position Wolf he lead I followed he was smart and capable I would allow him to lead even thou I had defeated him countless times in practice whenever we stepped into a real battle he transformed and I too I became the follower and the shadow of him as he took the helm of the storm." Jake's voice had turned longing and sad. " I know my true mission now after seeing you and your friend I had failed my first time around but I will not this time."

-------

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40