Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on a large rock on the mountain side Clarent on his belt he shaded his eyes the sun blazed brightly over head. " Hurry up Wolf! Virgina and June are waiting." He called back to Wolf and jumped off the rock back onto the half made path.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 am

Wolf held up his hand and stopped the snow ball and gave a grin, "You want to have a snow ball fight....with an ice mage?"
Bridget stepped back guessing Jessi's answer. It would lighten their situation a bit. Its been mostly serious throughtout their journey.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am

"Cowboy style thirty paces!" Jessi said turning around. with a single snowball in hand.

Zash looked at the picture still something was off. " What's the kid's name?"
Jake was in the kitchen getting himself a cup of coffee. " Chase." he replied.
Zash realized what was so off. " Why's the kid got your hat?" Zash asked knowing the hat was Jake's most powerful weapon. He came in with his cup of joe. " It was originelly his father's but after he died Chase inherted it he didn't think he could handle the power and let me hang onto it for safe keeping." Jake answered and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 am

Wolf looked at Jessi questoningly but he wouldn't underestimate him. "Sure..." He pulled a self shaping snow ball out of the ground and walked about thirty paces away. "Ready."
Bridget let them have room to throw.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm

" Exscuse me." A voice said to the two about too snowball cowboys. Jessi stopped and looked to the Khajit. " Yo." he said.

"Really apparently that's the thing everyone notices most about you." Zash said remembering the kid he had seen with the hat.
" Yeah ironic isn't it considering I don't even own this." Jake half laughed.
Zash smirked. " How old's the kid now." Zash wondered. IT was weird he was having a nice chat with Jake like they were old buddies when he had killed Jessi twice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm

"Hello." Wolf greeted and looked the Khajit up and down.
Bridget looked up as well to whoever this was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

The khajit wore beat up jeans and a sweatshirt he had a long great sword strapped to his back. " Sorry to bother you but I've been outa town for a long time and don't know my way to town square." He smiled embaressed.
Jessi blinked " Yeah we were headed that way you can tag along with us." Jessi offered dropping the snowball he had.
" Oh really thank you!" he put his hands like he was praying and gave a little bow then stuck out his hand. " The name's Chase."
Jessi shook his hand. " Mine's Jessi."

Jake thought a second. " God it's be ten years now I haven't seen him in that long." Jake sounded sad. " He left the city at seven and promised me he'd be back for the hat when he was good and ready." He took a sip of coffee.
Zash looked at the picture and nodded. " So what did you want with me." He asked leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Wolf crushed the snowball and brushed it off his hand. "Alright..it was...." Wolf paused ad looked around about three times. "That way." He pointed in the right direction for once. Where was there to go besides the capital?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Chase started that way. " Alright then."
Jessi furrowed his brow and kept equal pace with Chase. " so why are you guys in town?" Chase asked.

Zash looked out the window there was smoke a large plume of smoke over a region of the city.
" Um Jake I hate to tell you this but Dell Fairis is on fire."
" What?!" Jake moved to the window he moved swiftly to the hall and out the door.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Wolf barely listened, "What..." Wolf looked over and saw a large cloud of growing v]black smoke rise above the buildings. "You guys don't have bonfires do you?"
Bridget looked to where Wolf was gesturing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

" No! no we don't!" Chase grabbed his sword and whipped it away from his sheath. " Gotta go! Stay away from the fire." Chase threw the blade at the fire and leaped into the air landing on the flat of the blade and riding it threw the air to the fire.

Zash raced after Jake as they took a turn off town square towards the inn they had stayed in Jake jumped into the air and onto a building and zipped across the Dell Fairis sky line. " Man! I wish I could do that!" He complained and followed from the streets. HE soon saw his group. " Hey guys." HE said as he raced by them. " Bye guys." HE waved as he followed Jake.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

Wolf and the group stood there once everyone passed. "Uh Bridget? Could you follow Zash to make sure he doesn't get into anything?" "...Okay." She pulled out her knife and went off into the direction Zash went. "I guess i'll see whats up with that Chase guy." Wolf made an ice rail that me;ted behind him and formed in front of him as he went. But as he lifted off he stopped for a second. "Oh Jessi....don't talk to anyone." Then he went off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 am

Jessi's brow furrowed again. Honestly he's treated me as a kid when I had just been leading him Jessi thought in a rage. He leaped from house to house following Jake.

Jake flipped over a house and landed in an alley way between the two he ran threw to find a house burning.

Chase soared over the house and the cobblestone formed spider webbed cracks. he hopped off the sword and looked at the house " This is bad." He whispered to himself inspecting the flame.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 am

Wolf wasn't quite as fast Chase, so he had to desend slowly and raise carefully. Imagine trying to navigate on a slippery slab of ice in mid air. Wolf knew Jessi wouldn't be far behind him. Now he just had to keep a tab on him as they went to the fire.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:50 am

Jessi jumped over Wolf and landed on the side of the house Chase was on " These fires aren't natural." Chase observed and as he said it a shadowy creature dash out from the burning building. Chase ran after it.
" Great another goose chase." Jessi followed after Chase.

Zash entered the ally way that jake had taken and arrived at the front of the burning building.

"Zash!" Jake said as he turned to him. " Take away the flames please." Jake begged.
" I'll try." Zash promised. He looked at the flames a second they weren't normal they were from a fire mage. Wait no Zash corrected himself he looked in the middle of the house a pool of red liquid. " Not fire." Zash said as he rushed in
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

Wolf lowered down on the opposite side of where the fire was orignating. "Hm..." He looked over at the flames licking at the sky.
Bridget had eventually caught up to the valley where Zash had entered. But of course she stopped at the burning houses enterance, "Woah." She stepped back as she had gotten a little too close to the house.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 am

Chase raced after the creature. " Come back!" He shouted.

Jessi looked back to the flaming house and saw Wolf. " Wolf come on hurry up!" Jessi yelled back and chased after Chase.

Zash didn't even feel the heat he was a fire mage after all he got down on one knee and hel out his hand Blazmer immedately formed to his side. " Alright you can handle this right?" HE seemed to be asking the blade as he plunged it into the lava.

Jake had is hands together in what looked like praying and had his head bowed. His lips moved like he was saying something but he made no sound.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

Wolf looked for where Jessi's shout came from. He went into his Nitrogen Wolf form to run a bit faster on foot. He bounded after as fast as he could.
Bridget looked at Jake then looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

Chase took a turn hard right to follow the beast and arrived at a dead end. " No where left to run." He cracked his knuckles.

Jessi followed up behind Chase and rounded the corner breathing hard. He looked to Chase who wasn't even breathing heavy. He tried to say something but had to catch his breath first.

Zash's sword stayed firmly in the middle of the lava pool the liquid receded into the blade and the sword glowed slightly with a red energy and as Zash dismissed it the fires around the house faded.

Jake gave a silent thank you to the khajit god of luck and fortune.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 am

Wolf went into a slow pad about 10 yards away from Jessi. He was panting but was otherwise fine.
Bridgte peeked in the house. Whatever it was had totally scorched most of the inside.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 am

Zash walked out from the wrecked home. " Well the fire's gone." he said looking on the bright side.
Jake entered the house almost in a trance like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

" Jake who's house was this?" Zash asked guessing it must have some meaning if Jake was that effected.
" My sisters." Jake said.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:39 am

Wolf padded over to them and turned around the corner, "What's happening?" He asked as he looked.
Bridget suppressed a gasp. Not like she was a particular fan of Jake, but that was still a shock no matter who said it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 am

" What's happening it your sister is being annoyed that's what!" The fox creature snap it was a fox with black fur and as her mouth opened it was red glowing.

Chase half grinned. He reached into the pocket of his sweat shirt and brought out a roll of bandages he wrapped his fists in record time. " Okay!" He shouted and struck a fighting stance.

Jessi blinked he had recovered his breath and looked to the fox. " I'm guessing your Wolf's sister." He deduced.

Jake moved to the staircase and crushed the first several steps to reveal an undamaged chest of sky steel.
Zash moved behind Jake looking over his shoulder into the chest.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 am

"Oh heeeey." Wolf greeted her in his Wolf form still. "Wait before you go berserk both of you." He said to the two and went in front of them to actually see his sister. She could turn into a dog breed too, and was fire. Wolf already sensed a bad pun going here.
Bridget stayed behind both of them while they looked into it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 am

" Is it bad that I feel like Micheal Vick?" Jessi wondered as he watched the two dpgs that would eventually fight.
" What?!" They both asked at once obviously both in the middle of there fighting poses.

Zash looked away from Jake for an instant to see from all the houses around the one they were in caught on fire and beings made out of the red liguid Zash had found came out. " Bridget you ready?" He asked calling Blazmer again.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 am

Wolf shook his head, "Whatever...I'm guessing there isn't any other culprit for the fire now. But either way...there a reason you did that?" He asked simply.
"Um...what am I supposed to do?" She asked. What he said sounded like she was supposed to be able to do anything with the fires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next