Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dragon's scavenger hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

a dragon's scavenger hunt Empty
PostSubject: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:55 am

Sorren walked into the forest. he took out his journal, fllipping to the page where he wrote down his job.
'Client: Flygon
Objective: Find Flygon 1 Pure Seed, 1 Zinc, and 1 Defense Scarf
Place: Icicle Woods
Difficulty: B
Reward: 400 Poke+Clear Gummi

Could someone please help find my items? I dropped them in a dungeon and now I can't find them!
'

"OK, one pure seed, one zinc and one defense scarf" Sorren said to himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 am

Billy was freezing his monkey but off. He walked threw the frozen trees. " What the heck? What the." Billy let out a string of swears. Then he saw someone. " Wooooowy!" Billy ran over to the fella.But tripped right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 am

sorren turned around and saw the infernape on the ground. "oh, hello. are you allright?" sorren said, helping the infirnape up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 am

Billy sat up . " Ah yeah thanks." Billy raised a hand to his head and stopped suddenly." MY HAT!!!" Billy turned around thinking it fell off while he was running.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 am

"you must have lost it while running. what are you doing in the icicle Forrest?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:07 am

Billy looked around franticly. " I need my hat!" Billy raced back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

"OK, well i guess i could help you find your hat." Sorren said, following the infernape. Sorren stopped, he saw something in the snow, he digged it out. it was a large seed. it almost seemed to glow.{reviver seed}. "your hat isn't over here" Sorren said, putting the seed in his bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 am

" Wait there it is." Billy pointed to a very high tree." Go get it." Billy turned to the combusken.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

"um, ok." sorren said. he ran up the tree, grabbed the hat and did a backflip onto the ground. he brushed the snow off of the hat and gave it to the infernape. "here you go, now why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 am

Billy placed his hat proudly on his head." Thanks a million. This hat means alot even if I call it useless sometimes. What? Oh why I am here. Well your gonna laughs if I tell ya so I might as well not. But what do you have there?" Billy looked at Sorren's mission journal.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

"oh, this is my journal, i write useful things in here and use it as my diary. i'm on a mission right now, so i got it out to review the job description." sorren said, placing it back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 am

" Well I'm lost so I'll help ya if you take me back to town." Billy needed help with the directions and he needed to help this fire type cause he had helped Billy and Billy was a gentalman.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

"ok, further along in the Forrest are some items that a flygon dropped. oh, my name is Sorren." Sorren said, starting to walk into the forest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 am

" My name's Billy." Billy walked next to the combusken. " Where do you get these mission things?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 am

sorren scaned the ground. "at the exploration guild north of town. you have to be a regestered explorer to take one though."Sorren saw something shine on the ground, he picked it up, just 5 poke, he put it in his bag anyway. he walked a bit until a Weavile jumped out at them. the pokemon jumped at them and tried to use shadow ball. Sorren hit it between the eyes with brick break. and then fineshed it off with flame thrower. "as i was saying- crud." Sneasel started to sorround them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 am

Billy looked around at the sneasels. " Well you want the left or the right Sorren?" Billy looked at sorren waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

Sorren torched all the sneasals to his left. "does that answer your question?" Sorren said as some of the sneasels he torched got back up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 am

Billy flipped over Sorren's shoulder and used flame wheel in the air slamming down and spreading a quick flame pit. " Whatever partner this is my side."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 am

Sorren used quick attack along with brick break to take care of the rest of the sneasal on his side. he noticed one was wearing something on its neck, he walked over and looked at it. a scarf, no a defense scarf. Sorren picked it up. "hmm. must have taken and left the rest of the stuff because he couldn't carry it, or he ate it. i like the first one better." he took the scarf and put it in his bag along with a sleep seed one of the sneasel was carrying, it was probably meant for him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 am

Billy had beat the rest of the outlaws when he saw that Sorren had gotten a scarf." Hey that's stealing." Billy said. They beat them But they didn't have to steal.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 am

"if they got up they might throw this our way. i'm not leaving something like this out in the open" Sorren said, waving the sleep seed around. " as for the scarf, it belongs to my client. we should head the way the sneasal and weaveal came from, that will probably lead us to where the rest of the stuff is, if they haven't already eaten it."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 am

" As long as you only take what you need." Billy followed the exploration pokemon." What's it like being a guild member?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 am

"everyone there is like family, you have to work hard, but the work is rewarding. there is a lot of random stuff going on at any given moment, and if you are lucky you get to see new places and pokemon." sorren said wailking along the path, leading abrubtly to a cave. "they must have used this as their home. look around for a pile of supplies or a crate or something." sorren said, scanning the cave walls, there were odd crevicess in the stone, almost like something used to be there.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 am

Billy started searching all around. Then stopped." What are we looking for again?" Billy looked embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 am

Sorren found what he was looking for, a pile of supplies, along with a hastily written journal. "never mind, i found it." Sorren said. he flipped through the pages.

'today we tried to make it to the center of the Forrest, when we got their i found a pile of items that were probably some travelers. we didn't have time to take everything before something came, and we had to leave, i gave the defense scarf to the guy that fist spotted the Pokemon coming towards us. he wouldn't shut up about it being "rightfully his" anyway we found a bottle of zinc so today wasn't a total loss, we are going to set an ambush in the forest latter, i got word that some travelers would be heading this way and i want to steal their stuff'

Sorren picked the bottle of zinc and turned to billy. "we need to head towards the center of the Forrest from here, that's where the last item should be." Sorren said, putting the zinc into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

a dragon's scavenger hunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Icicle Woods-
Jump to: