Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on a large rock on the mountain side Clarent on his belt he shaded his eyes the sun blazed brightly over head. " Hurry up Wolf! Virgina and June are waiting." He called back to Wolf and jumped off the rock back onto the half made path.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 am

" You can fight somehow I'm sure." Zash said and smiled as he did lighting sounded and storms clouds instantly formed and rain dropped in heavy sheets. " Perfect timing. "Zash said more serious and looked to the monsters as the rain hit them that sections of them became solid for an instant before it was melted back into the lava.

Flow the fox creature cursed. " Blasted rain we can't have this." She complained and a dark blackness crawled out from behind her and circled them surrounded them in a sphere whe it cleared they were in a white room it was very large more then enough room o fight in.

" Nice trick." Chase said cracking his knuckles. " Whenever your ready ladies first." He let flow know.

Jessi looked at Chase he was so confident so easy like this would be done in a second when they had had so much trouble with Marry who was he to think he could just beat flow in an instant.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

"Who made them..." Brdget groaned. She smacked the hilt once and it became a sword she could carry. "Now we're fighting rain..."

Wolf looked around the room. "Eh... Not bad. But i've seen this before." He recalled. "But as Chase said."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 am

Flow's body morphed and bubbled as she changed from a fox into a more familiar shape a wolf.
" Oh shut it! You don't even know why you were created were you?" She had the equalivalty of an evil smile or what she could manage in a wolf form. " You were made as a fail safe for me the only reason you exist is because they thought I was too powerful." She boasted,

"That doesn't consern me and I'm the one your fighting here after all you came to my home and defiled my city." Chase interjected.

Zash held his sword so that his elbow was right in front of his nose and the sword behind his head he swung the blade a horizonital whirlwind of fire that blazed to all the monsters Zash rode the fire connected it to it he zoomed threw and ended up right after the final one Zash snapped his fingers and they all slashed in half.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:35 am

Wolf rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah super powerful all mighty your the best I've heard this crap from the other two before you." Wolf huffed tired of this stuff.

Bridget's arm went limp and held the sword loosely to her side. She knew that wasn't it but really?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Flow moved quickly she was fairly fast as she sent a stream of lava at Chase and gained ground.
Chase stuck out his open faced palm at the lava and it flowed around him but it seemed to do no physical damage.

Jessi stared at Chase he did not like this Khajit He did it so flawlessly standing in a stream of lava. So flawless as he punched at air and flow flew back like she had been punched and flew to the end of white room and slammed into the wall and fell limp to the ground and the entire staril room dissolved. Jessi's fist clenched and looked at Chase. " Let's go!" Jessi said
" What?" Chase asked looking to Jessi.

The lava monsters started to regrouped and become whole again. The lava on Zash's blade sucked into the sword.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 am

Wolf looked it over. Even though Chase seemed strong Jessi was invincable and could handle himself. He ran over to Flow's unconsious body avoiding the two. He got her by his scruff and started to drag her out of range.

Bridget sighed. She was pretty useless right now. She looked away in frustration not even wanting to look at the lava monsters.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 am

Chase blinked and Jessi didn't even notice he moved so fast and returned that even Jessi's advanced humonculus eyes didn't register his movement.

Zash looked to the lava monster they had all disapated. " Did you do that?" Zash asked bridget he was sure she hadn't done anything.

Jessi's aura crackled thou he was not forming a ghost instead he was charging himself up. " I challenge you!" Jessi yelled to Chase.
The rain continued to fall as Jessi glared at Chase and Chase lookedto Jessi like a child throwing a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am

Wolf found a vacant alley and deposited her in it. "Alright..." He went into his human form and looked around until he found where Jessi and Chase were located. He sighed. This should be good.

"No?" She looked at the places where the lava men had once been.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 am

Chase moved he moved slow enough so Jessi could see but fast enough there was nothing he could do about it. Chase uppercutted Jessi right in the chin and Jessi came off the ground and seemed to hover just inches above the ground Chase swung his leg into Jessi's side and he went flying crashing into a Khajit building and leaving an impression.

Jessi's body peeled off the ground and got to his feet holding his side all the ribs on that said of his body were broken. " That all you got?" Jessi asked his words hard to understand with his jaw also broken.

Zash shrugged and looked to the house. " Where'd Jake go?" Zash wondered looking to Bridget's side where Jake had been.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 am

Wolf stood and stretched. "Don't set the ciy on fire again without me." Wolf said to Flows unconsious body. Then he turned around the corner away from her.

Bridget rubbed her head, "I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 am

Zash tensed. " I have a bad feeling." he said and started to bite his thumb nail.

Jake ran with an object wrapped in cloth it rectangular with rounded corners. HE turned and corner and smacked into Wolf. " Watch where your going!" Jake snapped.

Jessi's jaw and ribs had recovered before Chase brought on the next onslaught of attacks he punished Jessi's midsection while Jessi put his forearm next to each other to guard his face as Chase sent another kick that sent him flying. He skipped across the ground making cracks in th stone as he went at the end of his ride he was left with a cracked skull his spine and ribs shattered to pounded to pudding and a good smack to his pride.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 am

Wolf looked Jake up and down. He stepped asaid to let him continue on.

"I think the worst that could logically happen already has..." Bridget thought outloud.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 am

Zash looked at Bridget. " No this is the calm before the storm." Zash assured her.

jake ran by him and continued on his way. looking franticly around to make sure no one could see him.

Chase moved before Jessi could heal up and high kicked him into the air Chase was higher then him before Jessi could heal at all Chase grabbed Jessi into a head lock. " Ready for this?" Chase whispered and then screamed his technic name because obviously when you shout the technic name it becomes more powerful. " Hiabosa drop!" Chase wrapped Jessi's mid section with his legs and flipped them over so that they were falling head first towards the ground they came in fast and at the last instant where they were so close there was no measurement that could describe it Chase let go of Jessi and landed on his hands flipping arobaticly away.
Jessi was left crashing into the stone his face buried under it his spine and skull completely shattered.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 am

Wolf could still actually see Jake if he squinted. He would probably have to move eventually but eh.

Bridget looked up at the sky and shrugged, "If you say so."

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am

Jake ran and took a right.

Zash looked down one of the alley ways around the now scorched home. " Ladies first." Zash said gesturing towards one of the ways.

Jessi got his head out of stone and shook loose rumble from his hair. He got to his feet his aura crackled around him and the smell of fresh fish made it seem like they were at the ocean side it mixed well with the rain. " I'm not done yet!" Jessi's determination showed in his voice.

"Tough bugger aren't ya!" Chase cracked his knuckles again. " What's with the serious face?" Chase asked.

" I'm not good enough right now I need to be better and your just the challenge." Jessi replied his aura whipped and whirled around him mixing with the rain spilling onto the ground making a white substance that looked like milk.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 am

"...Thanks." She said trying to put feeling into it. It was something that he managed to keep manners in any situation she could gve him that. She started forward.

Wolf took a deep breath and jumped off into his usual wolf form and bounded asfter Jake as silently as he could which wasn't all that silent.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 am

Zash followed behind Bridget keeping a look out.

Jake kicked off a sewers' manhole cover and jumped down into the sewers' of Dell Fairis.

Chase nodded. " I can respect that after all I've spent the last ten years training to be better." Chase moved at his high speed again at Jessi. But stopped or more correctly was stopped. He looked down he was standing in the milky liquid Jessi had made.
Jessi's serious face did not leave him. " I have to thank you thou being beaten and killed twice by you has really helped me develop a plan my powers have gone forward one whole step closer to Zash I have to thank you. " Jessi bowed to Chase.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 am

Wolf skidded to halt in front of the left open cover, "OF course it would be a sewer." He hopped down using a bit more stealth because this place probably would echo and boom through the whole tunnel.

Bridget kept pace staying in front. It was a bit more assuring knowing Zash was behind her though. Even if he was weeker right now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:56 am

Chase looked to Jessi. " No need to get all.... zen on me man." chase said looking away.

Jessi looked to Chase. " Sorry I'll just end our spare." Jessi finished and opened his palm and placed it on Chase's chest.
" Wow what are you?!" Chase reatliated moving his hands to swat Jessi's away but looked down a light shown from Jessi's hand as his starch white aura flared. " Aura stamp!" Jessi said with a powerful voice and Chase for once was flung back.
Won't work chase thought to himself. my willpower will keep me safe Chase prepared himself to bounce off the wall but didn't notice Jessi had ran to where he was flying his hand extended . " Aura wall." Jessi said and his white aura turned into a flat wall of energy Chase kicked at the wall and the aura shattered apart like glass. Jessi jumped up with an uppercut to Chase's jaw.
Jake continued threw the sewers turning again right threw the maze of animal wast and pipes he moved fast and with a purpose.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:06 am

Wolf coughed as he followed. It smelled bad already but with a wolfs sense of smell it was awful. But he was determined to see what Jake was doing.

As Bridget and Zash entered into an open space of the city she got the first glance of the fight. Immediatly she smacked her knifes blunt against the wall and it shaped into a bow and one arrow. She hadn't practiced with it much, but she knew the form and was strong enough to shoot this one.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 am

Zash a laid a hand on Bridget's hand. " No just watch." Zash instructed.

Chase's willpower almost left jessi's punch doing nothing. Chase twisted in the air even with no ground to work from it was like he was naturally more set in the air he used his legs in a scissor hold to Jessi's midsection. " varyition Hiabosa drop!" Chased flipped Jessi and smashed him into the ground once again. Jessi pushed himself out fast and ran to under Chase at speeds he'd never reached before not as fast as chase could go but still fast. Jessi jumped and drove his shoulder upwards into Chase's back and laid him out so that he legs dangled where Jessi's back was and arms and legs toward Jessi's front. " Jessi pile driver!" Jessi yelled as he grabbed Chase's arm and leg and started to fall down towards the ground.

the sewers started to look more like catacombs with skeletons of the many furry creatures littering the floor that now turned to sandstone. Jake pressed onwards.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 am

Wolf continued on. Was this place really getting worse? From a sewer to a catacombs. Pleasent. But he stayed low to the ground and tried to be more quiet as he followed.

Bridget had put the bow and arrow down as Jessi turned things around for himself. The only thing she said was, "Why are they yelling their attacks?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm

" Oh Bridget you'll never understand how men do manly battle." Zash laughed he looked to the fight with a smile he moved into the clearing and say at it's edge. " You know he's only nine months old." Zash said.

Chase broke from Jessi's grasp and spun to face Jessi and kicked him away again. " I can respect you want to be better Jessi but you haven't done any damage to me at all." Chase half taunted.

" We'll see." Jessi said and held his hand out his aura crackled again it was a light crackling not like it was gaining energy more just like he was checking something. " YOu know the great thing about being a humonculus?" Jessi said as he started to run at Chase. Chase moved to meet Jessi and landed a kick square in his face Jessi's neck snapped back defaintly broken almost immediatly he was fine. " I don't have to stop!" Jessi said as he started to brawl with Chase throwing punches and kicks Chase dodged effortlessly jumping over Jessi's leg sweep and kicking him again kicking his face down making him spin like a ball at the force of the kick and then punching him Jessi never stopped he kept close to chase even when Chase's attack would send him flying he'd grab Chase and take him with him.

Jake slowed his pace as the scenery changed again it was still sand stones now the tunnel was illuminated with torch light held by statues in sky steel armor also holding shields or swords there faces painted with the faces of ferious cats.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Wolf continued following not paying much attention to the walls artwork. Who puts these kind of tunnels in sewers? And how long did this thing go?

Bridget looked Jessi up and down. "Oh yeah he's a humonculus..." She remembered as Jessi shouted it. A nine month old indestructable humonculus for a son. That would add stress to teen years...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 pm

" Yeah." Zash nodded

Jessi's plan didn't seem to be taking effect Jessi would stay in constant conflict with Chase and Chase would keep beating him up he's death count had reached 8 so far but one thing did start to become strange Jessi's regenerating speed wasn't slowing if he wasn't mistaken it was becoming faster.

Jake turned. " I know you've been following me there's no need to sneak anymore." He called to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next