Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: All three of us are going to be in the same room, some kind of foyer in the manor. It has been two days since they arrived at the manor, and one day since Desert and Ripple's mission

Derek sat down on a large couch with Juliet on the other side of it. Derek still couldn't place what was different about her. He had been busy with missions since the new group of warriors showed up, and he hadn't spent much time with her. "So," he said breaking the silence in the room, "Have you guys enjoyed your stay so far?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am

Juliet silently approached Derek, both her hands balled into fists. She glared at Derek. "I could have handled it MYSELF!!!" she cried out in anger as she pulled her fist back and then brought it straight across his face. She slumped to her knees in front of him afterwards. "Th-thank you...."she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am

Derek was shocked when Juliet had punched, "Yea... no problem..." he said. He then saw the crowd form around where the pregnant women came out of the room. Derek then rushed over and pierced through to the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 am

When Adam saw Juliet punched Derek Adam sigh. Thats my sister for you. Adam sees Derek goes into the crowed and the only thing he knew was the woman going into labor maybe this had something to do with Derek so Adam goes into the crowd to see what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:18 am

Juliet followed Derek and Adam to the front of the crowd to see the woman giving birth. She had always heard that having a baby was a true miracle, but she had never actually experienced it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

By the time the three of them had reached the front of the crowd, the woman had already given birth, to twins. "Evelyn what are their names?" one of the girls in the front of the crowd asked. "Derek and Andrew..." Derek's mom said with a smile, "Derek and Andrew Blarot." she said. When Derek heard his name he couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

When Adam heard Derek's name he was confused. Wait thats Derek but how should he be dead?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 am

Juliet's jaw fell wide open and she could only stare at Derek in disbelief when she heard the babies names. She quickly pinched Derek's ear and pulled his ear down. "You better enjoy this moment while you got it, 200-year-old scum, because after this you have some serious explaining to do." Juliet hissed into his ear, then let him go.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 am

"Alright alright!" he said, "Let's just get back through the gate before it closes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:04 am

"Well it will be nice to go back home from all that happen today." Adam said as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 am

"Yeah, but don't even think about weaseling out of an explanation!" Juliet growled and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 am

"I won't," Derek said, "Let's just go." he said. He then turned and walked towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 am

Adam follow Derek as he entered the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3