Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: All three of us are going to be in the same room, some kind of foyer in the manor. It has been two days since they arrived at the manor, and one day since Desert and Ripple's mission

Derek sat down on a large couch with Juliet on the other side of it. Derek still couldn't place what was different about her. He had been busy with missions since the new group of warriors showed up, and he hadn't spent much time with her. "So," he said breaking the silence in the room, "Have you guys enjoyed your stay so far?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Adam was walking Juliet around the boat hoping it would stop soon. "OK sis thats it don't your eyes it will be OK." Adam said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Juliet finally managed to get her bearings together and straighten up. She slowly opened her eyes and found that she wasn't totally flipping out anymore, and that she felt a lot better. "Alright.... I'll be fine from this point. Thanks." she smiled, then started to take in he surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Derek was leaning on the front of the boat and was looking around. He leaned over the edge and saw the ships name, Juliana, "Yup, guess I was right..." he thought to himself. As he watched the members of the boat he noticed a drunk man. He couldn't believe someone like that would be on the boat. He pulled out his pocket watch and checked the time, he figured it wouldn't be long until the reset occurred.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Adam nods his head. "OK." Adam goes up to Derek. "Hey, so want are try to fix in this past." Adam said while starching his head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 pm

As Juliet was walking around she happened to notice two individuals who looked very much like the pond scum himself. She didn't approach them, but just sorta looked at the couple. One very scummy-looking man, and one very pregnant woman. Juliet shrugged and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Derek continued to watch quietly. All of the sudden the pregnant woman that Juliet had noticed went into labor. When they took her inside the building Derek rushed over to where Juliet and Adam were, "Just to inform you, this changes nothing," he said, "Keep watching, we should be done with our first run through soon. And I suggest you two split up to cover more ground." he said. He then went back to where he originally was.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Adam nods his head. "Alright i'll check stuff out." Adam mostly wanted to study the steam boat and research the year he was in but he didn't have much time so he did a little research around the boat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Juliet just sorta half-nodded and then took one more lap around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Once Derek was back at his spot he waited around for about ten minutes and just observed. Then, there was a crown outside the room that they had taken the pregnant woman, "Hmph... Happy Birthday..." he thought to himself. He pulled out his pocket watch again and checked the time. All of the sudden the entire scene started glow white until nothing could be soon.

When the light vanished Derek was standing at the point where he, Adam, and Juliet had entered the boat. He looked at his pocket watch and the time on it was sooner then he last looked at it. "Well then, lets get started with round two." he said to the group.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Adam got a little research done when he heard Derek. "OK i'm ready when you are sis you ready?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm

"Let's just do this so I can get off this god-forsaken vessel of doom." Juliet replied with a sigh as she peered cautiously over the edge of the boat. It started to give her vertigo is she quickly whipped her head back. "I really hate ships." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"Alright then," Derek said, "Okay so this time what you guys need to do. Again you need to observe, but this time I need you to try and find what's different then before." he said, "Once you guys find out what's different come and get me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Adam looks around and found nothing different yet then something came up. "Hey Derek what time are we in?" Adam felt a little confused in the time part.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:53 pm

"Yeah, what is this place?" Juliet asked as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Before Derek completely walked away he paused and turned to face the two, "The year is 1811, the day is October 11th. We are the Juliana, the first ever Steam Boat Ferry. And this, is it's first ever voyage." he said, "Enjoy the ride." he then walked back to the position he was at during the original past.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Adam walks around the ship looking for something that is off in this past but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. So this is the past not bad. Adam looks over at Juliet. Hey sis how are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh yeah, cause I'm totally going to enjoy the ride." Juliet grumbled. "...I'm doing fine, just a little nauseous. Let's just get this done." she added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Derek reached the front of the boat and leaned on it once again. He then started to look for the discrepancy. He didn't know what it would be... but he knew what he didn't want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Adam walks up to Derek. "Whats wrong found the thing that shouldn't be here?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"I sure hope so." Juliet chimed in as she also made her way over to Derek. She kept her eyes on the ship though, she didn't want to miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

"Guys, we need to stay separated and cover the entire boat," Derek said. Just then the pregnant woman went into labor again, "Okay this is a good landmark," he said, "Go back to where you were when this happened." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Adam nods his head. "Right!" Adam went back to the area he did his research.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Juliet nodded and quickly returned to the place where she had been. It wasn't as far away from that Derek guy as she would have hoped, but......
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Derek waited around for something to happen. All of the sudden the drunk man that he had noticed before pulled out a gun, "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE!!" he thought to himself.

"Lets start some more commotion!" he shouted, he then pointed the gun and it was facing right at Juliet. Derek then rushed forward, he grabbed the guys arm and flipped and pinned in behind the guys back, "Why don't you just calm down," he said, "There's a pregnant women in labor right now, let her give birth in peace." he said. "Yea... sure thing..." the guy said.

"Good," Derek said as he released the guy, "Now why don't you go get another drink," he said patting the man on the back. The man had gone to get a drink in the correct timeline so Derek made sure he did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

Adam runs to Juliet and Derek. "Sis! Are you OK?." Then Adam looked at Derek. "Thanks Derek for saving my sister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next