Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 am

Chronos sat down on the bench in front of his keyboard, "So, what do you think of them?" he asked Derek, the only other person in the room.

Derek was pacing back and forth across the room, "I think they should be good," he said, "But there's something about that Juliet girl that I just can't place."

"Hm... well tell me if you ever place it." he said. Just then a bell rang all throughout the manor. Both Chronos and Derek looked up at the thread of time. There was a small part unraveled, and one of the separated strands was glowing red. "Well, it looks like two of them get their first mission today," Chronos said, "Who do you want to take first?" he asked.

"Lets start with Chris, and that guy with the really long name," Derek said, "They should be a good start."

"Alright then, Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth and Chris. Could you two please come down to the control room." Chronos said into an intercom that ran through the entire manor.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am

" I go by Debs!" The incredibly long named italian snapped at the intercom voice. He did like his long name though it had history after all he was the fourth of a fine line. he took his cigarette from his mouth and blew out a puff of smoke. hmmm so the airsoft boy will be going on this job with me. harles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth figured he was at least far more capable than the two siblings. He started his way along to the control room.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 am

"I'm going with you?" Chris groaned, and then looked at Juliet. Damn it, he wasn't gonna hang with her. He then turned his head to Josephine. "A'ight, See ya later." He waved at his friend and, while dragging his light bag on the floor, followed the Italian - Debs - into the control room. He looked at Debs, puffing his cigarette. Oh god, Chris hadn't had a smoke in almost 3 days! "Hey, um... Could I have a smoke, Debs?? The guys at the liquor store wouldn't sell me any. Erm, I've got 5 bucks if you want."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 am

He raised an eyebrow at the young man but he figured he'd just let him have one. " No need I've only used two from the pack." He said as he slipped out one and tossed it to Chris along with a lighter.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 am

Chris smiled and grabbed the two items. "Thanks, Debs!" He bit the tip of the cigarette and took a puff. He grinned and passed the lighter back to Debs before trying (and failing) to make a smoke ring. "Oh, looks like we're here." He knocked on the door before pushing it open.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

"Good, your here," Derek said.

"Gentlemen, the two of you are about to go on your first mission." Chronos said, "Derek will give you the basics while I prep your journey." he said. He then turned and started to type on the keyboard.

"Alright guys," Derek said, "Like we said when you and the others were first down here, we will be going into the past. What we need to do first, is simply observe. I want you two to stand in the middle of whatever room we are in, and just watch what's going on. I want you to memorize everything that happens." he looked at a gate to the side of Chronos lit up with a glowing red in the center. "Once our first set of time is over, I will tell you guys what to do next." he then walked over to the glowing gate, "You guys ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

" of course I'm ready as ever!" Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth replied to Derek. He took the cigarette from his mouth and blew a perfect ring of it. He looked to Derek. " You smoke we might as well look like a team since the kid's doing it." Debs figured offering him a smoke.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

Chris still resented Chronos for lying to him. Why couldn't he just give him a mysterious letter like the others? He removed the cigarette from his mouth and finally managed to blow a ring. When he heard Derek asking if they were ready, Chris shrugged. "Eh, I suppose I'm re-wait!" Chris went down to his bag and removed a black loaded airsoft pistol with an orange tip, as well as 1 bullet container filled with 1000 BBs and a BB grenade. "Mind if I leave my bag here? I don't feel like handling that thing on the other side."

OOC:

Last edited by antonm1107 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : being a grammar nazi)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:08 am

"Sure it's fine," Derek said, he pulled out a pocket watch and checked the time. "Alright then, lets go." he said. He then led the three of them through the gateway.

The three of them then walked into a pub. It was traditional, wooden walls and floors, drunk men on the tables. It was also more packed then usual. "Well this looks like fun," he said, he then noticed stairs going up to a second floor. "Okay I am going to go watch upstairs," he said, "You guys go to the center of the room like I said." he then walked off towards the stairs going to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 am

" Well that wasn't what I expected time travel to be like. " Debs commented as Derek said he was leaving. " Alright Chris back to back." Debs decided. as he moved to the center of the room and stared at the way that had the door. " this isn't as exciting as I'd imagined." Debs sighed but kept doing his job. memorizing as Derek had said. a man slummed to the ground falling off a bench he took note another had 4 bottles of drinks going on his fifth he took note of the number of drinks every single person downed. " They make me want one." He complained watching two men having a drinking contest.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am

"Yep, back to back." Chris looked around at the pub; it seemed pretty full. He let out a yawn before taking his final puff. He looked around, trying not to focus on singular things, but rather on the pub as a whole. "This place is interesting; when do you think we are?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 am

Derek walked up to the second floor and looked around. This floor was more crowded then downstairs, but it was a good thing he was used to this. He walked into the center of the floor and just watched and listened. He took in everything around him and made sure not to miss a thing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Debs crossed his arms and yawned this was begining to be tiresome. " How long do we do this for?" He asked starting to lose interest in this. His enthusatism returned as too men started a brawl. Charles seemed to focus more on that than anything. He started shouting things like work the body, and right hook left jab as he got enjoyed watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh, damn, that's a pretty cool fi-Dammit, Chris, focus!" Chris tried to watch over the whole bar now that Debs was enthralled in the fight. Not that it was easy; there were so many distractions around that prevented Chris from being attentive to his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Derek simply stood in the center of the second floor and continued to watch. Nobody seemed to know each other, so he figured this was just a normal bar. He pulled out his pocket watch and checked the time, the reset should happen soon he figured.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 pm

" oHHHH!" Debs screamed as one of the men knocked the other out then something strange happened everything seem to skip like a skip in a record and everything returned to how it was when they had first arrived. Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth blinked dumbfounded, Wait we are in the past after all He reminded himself and shook his head looking over the bar again checking everything he had saw the first time rememorizing it.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm

"...What." Chris just looked around, completely confused. "...What the hell just happened?" Chris looked around the room, dumbfounded by what had happened. "Jesus Christ, did we just go back in time? Again?!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Derek was still looking at his pocket watch when the time stream was reset. "Yes we did." Derek said, "I call that the reset. When we were just back in time, we were in the correct past, where nothing goes wrong. The split time stream only exists for a short amount of time, once the time streams re-merge, we flash back to the beginning of the split. Now we are in the incorrect past, so I want you guys to go where you were before, and look for what's different from before." he said, "Good luck." he then left to go back upstairs to where he was before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 pm

" Well that was rather blunt." Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth said as their guide went back to the upstairs. Debs picked imaginary dust off his suit and moved to the center of the room. " Well back to back again I suppose." He summed up rather quickly not too put off by the whole new developement.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

"Yep, back to back again." Chris looked around for anything different; nothing. He tried and failed to hold back a yawn. "So this is when stuff actually happens, huh? Can I have another smo- actually, never mind."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Derek reached the second floor of the pub and started watching his scene. He had to admit that he was a bit nervous, he hoped that the discrepancy wouldn't be too hard to notice, Deb's and Chris weren't even awakened yet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Debs started to count out loud eat table's drinks after he was sure he had all the numbers correct because they matched up here. " Seems everyone's drinking the same amount." He told Chris he blew some more smoke as he looked over his side not seeing anything different.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:07 pm

"How did you memorize how much everyone in the bar drank?" Chris looked at Debs curiously before yawning again. "Eh, nothing out of order with me either." He scanned the room a few times, and figured that nothing was going wrong. "Hey, Derek, you sure that there's a discrepancy he-" Chris stopped mid-sentence when he saw a girl crying. "Hey, was that girl crying before the reset?" He tried to remember what she was doing before the reset; she was talking to someone. Who? Chris scanned the room again, and found him watching the bar fight. "I swear to god, she was talking to that guy right there before!"

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Debs didn't answer on how he knew the number of drinks he was honestly very sure he got it right and did not want to think if he got it wrong. " I'm not sure was she? I can't see and I don't wanna check I have too keep track of the fight," He replied and looked the fight was progressing the same. " If we're here to fix the time maybe you should go try and get her to stop crying." Debs suggested. " or go get Derek upstairs." He thought of secondly but he really didn't want to he figured it would look better if they solve this one on their own.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:19 pm

"Just getting her to stop crying won't fix the time stream, will it? It won't fix the problem that she was crying in the first place. Yep, I'm gonna go to Derek; could you look out for anything else out of order?" Without waiting for an answer, Chris rushed upstairs and looked for Derek. "Me and Debs found the discrepancy; a girl's crying even though she wasn't before the reset."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next