Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) Empty
PostSubject: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

OoC: All three of us are going to be in the same room, some kind of foyer in the manor. It has been two days since they arrived at the manor, and one day since Desert and Ripple's mission

Derek sat down on a large couch with Juliet on the other side of it. Derek still couldn't place what was different about her. He had been busy with missions since the new group of warriors showed up, and he hadn't spent much time with her. "So," he said breaking the silence in the room, "Have you guys enjoyed your stay so far?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 am

"Yeah its been quite nice here and i been liking it so far." Adam said in a clam voice. "But sorry if my sister has been giving you trouble she hasn't been like this in a long time."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, I'm not sorry." Juliet grumbled, whipping her head around so she faced away from Derek. She was shifting around uncomfortably as she sat. Being in this close of a proximety to THAT GUY wasn't helping her, either. She could put a label on her feelings, but she still didnt understand them. So she rejected them. And she was determined to keep Derek as far away from her as she could, as hard as it was and as much as it hurt. She did so by giving him the hardest time possible.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 am

Derek just took Juliet's comment, he was slightly irritated but for some reason he couldn't stay irritated. He had never really felt this way before. "Well hopefully we will get your guys mission soon." he said, "Thats when the real fun starts."

Just then Chronos's voice came on over the intercom, "Derek, Juliet, Adam. Could the three of you come down to the control room. It's time for you to start." he said.

"Well there we go," Derek said, "Lets get going." he said as he stood up off of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 am

Adam got off the couch. "Well here we go." Adam stretches and looks at Juliet. "Ready sis?" Adam said while stretching.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 am

"Absolutely no." Juliet snarled between her teeth. " No way, no how am I getting of this couch." she added. All this stress was pressing her into a horrible mood, and on top of all that the LAST thing she wanted was to spend quality time with Mr. Derek. She crossed her arms and held her ground like the stubborn college girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

"Too bad," Derek said, he then walked over to Juliet. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Lets go," he said. Derek then started walking down towards the control room.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 am

Adam got a little worried but Derek wasn't hurting his sister. "Hey Derek don't hurt my sister OK or I won't forgive you." Adam said in a clam voice. "Now shall we get going?" Adam said as he started walking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 am

"HEEEEY! PUT ME DOWN!!!!! This is harassment!!!! I'M CALLING VIRTUS VIOLATION!!!!" Juliet screamed in rage as her captor dragged her away like a sack of potatoes. She struggled against him violently to no avail. This awkward moment was only making her stress worse.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

"Yea yea," Derek said, "Okay, even though I just simply did this. It's kind of awkward." he thought to himself.

"Well here we are," Derek said as he entered the control room with Juliet still on his shoulder. "Chronos where are you!?" he shouted, Chronos wasn't in the room.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 am

Adam looks around. "Where is Chronos at?" Adam a little confused where Chronos is.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 am

"At the moment, that other guy is the least of my worries." Juliet grumbled from where she was, slung over Derek's shoulder. "I'm more worried about GETTING. AWAY. FROM. HERE." she hissed as she struggled to get down. "And I hope you don't think you'll be dragging me along with you on your various schemes or whatever junk you have planned for us!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 pm

"Yea yea whatever," Derek said, he then placed Juliet down on the floor. But before she could even make a move, he used his magic to close the door and air-locked it, creating a scent of coconut in the air. "But we don't need Chronos," Derek said, he then took a seat in front of the keyboard and started pressing keys. "Give me a minute and I will tell you guys what exactly we will be doing." he said
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Adam got a little confused. "So you know what to do?" Adam felt a little curious. "So how long did you know Chronos?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

"Hey! Not fair! Lemme out of this RIGHT NOW!!!!" Juliet demanded, trying to move around. "This is America! I have free will! LEMME GO!!!!" she continued on, trying to break free of her restraint.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 pm

"I have been working for Chronos for a majority of my life." Derek said, "And quick complaining, we will be out of this room soon." Just then the gate began to hum, Derek then turned around on the bench. "Okay, basically what we are going to do when we go into the past is observe. We just need to watch what is going on and memorize it." he said, "You got that?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Adam nods his head. "Right i'm ready but how is this possible?" Adam said curious and confused. "And Juliet I know you don't Derek but Chronos said we have to team up just be lucky you have me here as well." Adam said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yeah yeah we get to go play what's wrong with the picture in the past." Juliet grumbled in response to Derek. "And, I don't think either of us are very lucky to be here at all, Adam." she added in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

"Chronos is the god of time Adam," Derek said. He then got up and walked over to gate, which was now glowing red on the inside. "Now come on," he said, "Lets go." he then led the others through the gate. When he came out they were on a steam boat, "No... this can't be..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Adam finds out he is on a steam boat. "So this is part of the past." Adam looks at his sister. "Hey sis are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:17 pm

"Oh god........" Juliet groaned as she looked around. "Oh hell, this is bad...." she winced as she grabbed her stomache. She looked pale and fragile, like she was about to fall over. "Now look what you've done, you scum......" she growled at Derek, although she didn't seem to be able to work up even a fraction of the energy she had had before, back at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Derek was busy looking around for a specific person on the boat and didn't hear Juliet, "Okay, so like I said, just observe." he said, "This is a small boat so it should be easy. You guys stick together, I will go to the front of the boat." he said and then he left.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Adam got worried. "Crap I forgot that you get sea sick sis i'm sorry here lets walk it off" Adam grabs Juliet hand. "Come lets take a walk." Adam looks at Derek. "Hey Derek I need to take my sister for a walk around the boat she gets sea sick easy."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

"I hate boats......." Juliet muttered as she walked along with her brother, although at this point she was staggering more than walking. Juliet had an odd and unexplainable fear of all boats large and small, and she hated just being on them. She cliched at her midsection and kept her eyes shut so that she couldn't see where she was.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm

"Thats fine," Derek said, "but just keep observing." he said as he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)   First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission 3 (Oxymoron again, I know)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next