Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Meteor the Axew sat in the living area of her teams underground home as she went over the new mission she had picked up at the Bulletin Boards.

This team of thieves need to be stopped immediately! Don't be distracted by the Minccino's charms, and be wary of the Joltik's electric moves.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Rayo the Joltik and Vanilla the Minccino
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: B
Reward: 350 Poke + 1 Apple

Mission Time 572Mission Time 595

Well Sandstorm should do good against this Rayo, but he'll have a problem with this Vanilla, so I'll take her on. Meteor sighed as she relayed the possible out comes of the battle in her head as her partner Sandstorm entered the room.

Mornin' Meteor. See's the mission paper in the Axew's hand. I see you went to the Bulletin Boards and picked up a mission. So what mission did you pick? The Larvitar asked as he sat next to his leader.

Meteor handed the paper to her partner as she got up and went into her room to grab a few things. As Meteor went through her stuff, Sandstorm went over the mission. He sighed as he relised that he was going to have a problem with this Vanilla poke. I really hope this mission doesn't end up like the last one did. Sandstorm said as he layed the paper on the table and went to talk to Meteor. So you think we can really handle this kind of mission after the last one? Sandstorm said as he played with his scarf. Meteor just gave him a look and he understood. If you say so Meteor, but lets finish this one up quick, I've got something to show you after this mission. Meteor looked up at Sandstorm. Whatever Sandstorm, If we plan this out right it'll be over before nightfall. Meteor said as she flung the Treasure bag over her shoulder and grabbed the map and head toward the door. Lets go then Sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:08 pm

An Absol was silently wandering through the Guild, most likely on her way to the Bulletin Boards, or maybe back to her personal sleeping quarters further inside the Guild. Despite her usual tendency carefully avoid accidents like this, she found herself literally almost walking into an Axew and a Larvitar. She blinked, shaking her white fur as she regained her composure.
"Sorry about that." she smiled, looking the explorers up and down as if judging their strengths and weaknesses. "I don't think I've seen you around much before, are you fairly new to the guild?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 pm

As Meteor and Sandstorm made they're way out of they're home they're almost ran into a Absol. Oh ah, sorry about that. Sandstorm said. Then the Absol asked if they were a new team. Sandstorm looked to Meteor, but she just shrugged. Yes we are. I'm Meteor and this is Sandstorm. The Axew said as she pointed to herself and then at her Larvitar partner. And we are Team NightStorm. We were about to head out a new mission so please excuse us. Sandstorm said as he started to push Meteor outside. He really didn't want this mission to take forever, considering he had something to show his leader.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm

The Absol chuckled at the eagerness, "I'm part of Team Yozora. Tsukishiro, pleased to meet you both."
She would have offered her paw for them to shake, but since she stood on four legs, it wouldn't be practical, or at all hygienic.

"You know you should be properly prepared for an exploration, even if you're eager to get it over with." commented the Absol as Sandstorm attempted to push Meteor away from the conversation.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 pm

She's right you know Sandstorm. We still have things to do in town anyway and like I said, if we do this mission right, we'll be back by sundown. Meteor said as she stud by Tsukishiro. Sandstorm huffed at his leader's calmness in this situation. He just sighed and started fidgeting with his everstone necklace. Meteor just shock her head and turned back to the Absol. Anyway, Tsukishiro have you heard of this team before? The Axew asked as she dug into her bag and pulled out the mission paper.

This team of thieves need to be stopped immediately! Don't be distracted by the Minccino's charms, and be wary of the Joltik's electric moves.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Rayo the Joltik and Vanilla the Minccino
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: B
Reward: 350 Poke + 1 Apple

Mission Time 572Mission Time 595
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 pm

The Absol gazed at the paper with her soft, though red eyes, reading it's contents with interest. She shifted slightly on her black clawed feet.
"I believe I've heard a thing or two about them in passing, but I've never met or seen them personally."

The Disaster pokemon glanced at Sandstorm as she spoke, watching him as he fiddled with the necklace. Her red eyes noted what the stone was. Tsukishiro had always wondered what it would be like to evolve, or even have the choice of evolving, as it was a well known fact that Absol were unable to do so.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:44 pm

The Axew sighed and looked up at the Absol to see that she was watching Sandstorm fidget with his everstone. He does that. Whenever he get's nervous or something he starts to fidget with his everstone. Meteor said as she rolled up the mission paper and put it back into her bag. Sandstorm looked up at Merteor and a heavy blush over came him. That's....that's not true! Sandstorm had dropped his hands and was glaring at his leader.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Shiro smiled warmly, "Everyone has their little habits. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Sandstorm."
The Absol then turned her gaze to Meteor. "As long as you don't mind, I could come along and help you with the mission. Then you would finish quicker."
Tsukishiro was a fairly good judge of other pokemon's character and found it fairly easy to guess what another was feeling or thinking at that time, just by observing small body movements.
Sandstorm's hurry earlier, had suggested that he had something he wanted to do after the mission, not that he was in a hurry for the mission itself.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 am

Sandstorm looked at Shiro and he hid his face. He didn't want the others to see his face. Meteor giggled alittle at her partner and then turned back toward Shiro. Yes. I think I speak for both of us when I say you are welcome to join us on the mission. Meteor said as she moved her bag to her other shoulder. Well let's go into town and see what we need for this mission. Meteor said as she nodded her head toward town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 am

Tsukishiro smiled then nodded.
"Lead on then Meteor!" she chuckled, not wanting to intrude as though she was more experienced, she was the 'guest' on this mission, and in this temporary team.

As they walked, the Absol began to think about the similarities in their teams names. She smiled to herself. 'Yozora' means 'Night Sky' in a foreign language, not that many pokemon knew that apart from herself and Kurotaiyou.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm

As the trio entered the town square, Meteor stopped and started to dig in her bag. Sandstorm almost ran into his leader. As he fell over he turned to the Axew and spoke, What is it Meteor? Is it that importent that you had to stop so suddenly? The Larvitar asked as he rubbed the back of his head. When he looked up Meteor was glaring holes into his head. He sighed and stud up. Alright. alright, i'm sorry, ok? So what do we need then, oh fearless leader. Sandstorm laughed to himself, while Meteor just sighed and pulled out her Wonder Map.

Well, the mission is in Pecha Forest, so.. Meteor was going to finished when Sandstorm walked in front of her and pulled the map out of her face. Enough talk, let's just go to the shop and see what they have. Then we can talk about what we need and what we don't need. Meteor glared at her partner for a moment, but just sighed and rolled up the map. Fine, but I swear Sandstorm, if they don't have what we need, i'm going to stick you to a honey tree and let the Ursarings have you. Meteor said as she walked passed her partner and into town. Sandstorm stud for a moment with a look of, "Holy Arcues, I'm going to die!" And followed his leader.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Tsukishiro awkwardly watched as the two teammates argued. She decided not to get involved as she wasn't sure whether it would make it better or worse. The Absol silently followed Meteor and Sandstorm into town and towards the shops.

When they finally reached the store, Tsukishiro waited for the two teammates to decide what they wanted to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Time   Mission Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: