Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassination Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Assassination Mission Empty
PostSubject: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm

It was midnight in the Hidden Leaf Village, and all was silent throughout. The pale moon, accompanied by the multitude of stars, was the only light aside from a few buldings and street lights within the village.

And there, just inside the village border on the side of the road, was a lone cup of tea with a note......
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Fuuka, the main assassin of the akatsuki was no longer in her kimono like she had a few days ago at the meeting that had gone south. She had called in Ren the next day and she should have gotten here today. Fuuka wore her customary black cloak with red clouds she liked the design it fit an assassin such as herself, she walked the streets of the village, she had to keep herself hidden, after all she was suppose to have left with her boss kaishe on that very day of the meeting.
Fuuka spotted the cup on the side of the road she made her way to it and kneeled down and read the note. " for Fuuka." She read aloud and took the tea and moved off to a back ally of. " You can come out now." She told the tea cup.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 am

At this, the tea reacted by almost coming alive. Suddenly, water began to swirl out of the cup and take a human shape. And there, over the now dry teacup, floated Ren Hozuki in her traditional Akatsuki robe. Her extremely long pink hair hung over half her face, andon the other side her hair was tucked behind her ear and hung over her shoulder. She stepped onto the ground and picked up the teacup, now empty save for some dried, ground tealeaves, and held it out to Fuuka. "I believe the master sent for me?" she said in her eerily calm voice, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

" You don't need to refer to Kai-kun as master." Fuuka said she often just used the boss's name as he never made it a point to be addressed as anything more. Thou she did think after his displace of genjutsu mastery with the hokage that he was more monster then human. thou she still refused to think he considered himself of any higher status then Fuuka herself and she liked that. " And yes he wanted you to come, we have an assignment together." Fuuka said not meeting Ren's eyes while taking the cup from her and slipping it into a pouch on her hip. She didn't like working with Ren even thou her water power made her an ideal partner for Fuuka both of them being extremely good at silent killing, but Fuuka had always been jealous of Ren's close relationship with kai-kun.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

"I only call him "master" out of respect for what he has done for me, nothing more. You can think of it in a more platonic sense, if that helps." Ren responded. She had never been "interested" in Kai in any romantic sense, she only considered him as a close friend worth protecting. Ren herself was not at all interested in any romance of any kind. She felt it to be a wate of time, time that could be used for much more constructive things. "And what is this mission, exactly?" Ren asked calmly, dark excitement barely visible in her visible eye. She had a feeling she knew where this was going.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 am

Fuuka's brow furrowed at this, she was so made of stone! She tucked her blue hair behind her ear and shifted from one foot to another. " Well during the business meeting we were on with the lord and the Hokage." She started as she put an empahsis on we like it was important. " Kai-kun and the hokage had a little argument he was starting to accuse us of being the akatsuki and Kai-kun and him argued for a bit and then they fought but it was a genjutsu battle I was kinda in the fight but yeah the hokage is a threat so Kai-kun wants him taken out." She summed up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

"Well well! I'm glad to hear we're being called out on such a grandious mission!" Ren replied. There was a well-hidden tinge of darker thrill in her voice, as if she were happy about what she had to do. "I should hope the Hokage puts up a fight. If he doesn't, well, I will be very dissapointed in our adversaries thus far." she added, a slight gleam of an emotion that just couldn't be made out. Her overall attitude twoards the whole situation seemed to fit the title "heartless", given to her by many who crossed paths with her, to a "T".

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 am

" He alwaso told me to warn you don't underestimate the Hokage he was a match for kai-kun himself." Fuuka warned she herself was feeling not all that confident. She kept nervously shifting from one leg to another remembering the battle earlier where kai-kun had not been doing too well. She knew they seemed almost evenly matched but something told her that kaishe would have lost that battle.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 am

"I have no fear of death. Nor failure. I only live to get things done." Ren commented, not giving it a second thought. "I assume this means you yourself have seen the hokage in action. I'd like to know a little more about my opponent." she remarked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am

" Well he was on par with kai-kun." Fuuka said sounding scared herself. " Every move they did they countered oh but wait that was all a genjutsu.." Fuuka realized remembering. " So I actually only saw them fighting in a genjutsu I didn't see them physically damaging each other." She said frowning now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 am

"Interesting..... Well, it looks like the true test will be not to let the Hokage draw us into any genjutsu. So, we should make this a clean, one-blow mission." Ren commented casually, as if she weren't talking about taking another person's life. "Pity, I was really looking forward to seeing this man in action. Looks like that won't be possible." she sighed. "Well then, shall we discuss our strategy?" Ren asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 am

" Well I have my chameleon style as always." Fuuka replied for strategy after all it was pretty much full proof. Fuuka still had her doubts thou this kill him in one shot plan it was just just too easy this man was able to fight Kai-kun on a genjutsu level without flaw she wasn't sure he would fall for a one hit KO.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 am

"Then it will be easy for you to get into the palace, because you can disguise yourself as a maid of the Hokage. But, as for me....... " Ren commented, her voice trailing off as she thought. "Well, I do make a mean cup of tea." she added, chuckling at her joke.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 am

" Well that you do." She agreed nodding. " But I don't think it'd be wise for me to go in as a maid he knows my face after all. " Fuuka reasoned. If the Hokage saw her then he could instantly pin the whole thing on Kai-kun and Fuuka didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm

"Is your Chameleon ability restricted only to your clothing?" Ren questioned Fuuka. "If you were to take on a completely different identity, then you would be safe." she explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 pm

"What?! No it doesn't take away my clothing!" She shouted looking at Ren with a strange look. " It completely hides my prescence makes me inviseable to everyone even my chakra and breathing dissapear with it. " She explained.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well then, why don't you wear a mask or some facepaint if you are so worried? And I'm certain I can procure you one of the maid outfits." Ren suggested with the same tone of voice that she had used all night.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

"If it makes me invisable I don't see any need for the outfit." Fuuka said as thou Ren was stupid honestly what was the point of having a disguise if she wasn't going to use it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well, what is the Hokage going to think when a teacup floats into his room? Do you honestly believe for a second that he'd buy into that after you and the master were just there?" Ren argued calmly, her emotions not slipping even for a second.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Fuuke wove her hand signs for her blood line limit she found it completely pointless to talk she's have to show what she could do. She became completely invisable even in an instant fading from all sense everything she did could no longer be seen hear or felt, she even masked her scent. "everything that I touch becomes part of my jutsu but then again you can't even hear me so there's no point in talking is there?" She spoke and moved behind she pulled a kunia from her pouch and threw it the instant the knife left her hands it could be seen as it zoomed by Ren and stabbed itself into the wall of one of the buildings in the side ally.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"I know what you can do, Ms. Fuuka. I need no demonstration." Ren sighed, still with overwhelming calm. "It just seems so predictable, two assassins sneaking in invisible to everyone. He might even see it coming. Or he might not. Whichever be the case, I suppose we'll be taking that chance, hmm?" she asked.

"Alright then, that's what we will do."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Fuuka took her kunia from the wall and dispelled her jutsu. " if it's so plain then why don't you come up with something better because your first plans not going to work in the first place!" Fuuka grumbled as she put her kunia back into her pouch. " The way I see it we can combine the best of both plans I'll slip you in your cup onto a tray that one of the maids are carrying to the Hokage, that way you can have your disguise and I'll be watching ." Fuuka suggested.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 pm

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me." Ren shrugged, looking like she didn't really care. "That sounds like a perfectly fine plan, as did your first. I'll go with the second. Did I mention I like mind games?" Ren added with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Fuuka gave Ren the most sour face she could possibly make which wasn't really that sour, she was content with it thou and started to leave the ally way back to the normal routes of the village. " come on, let's fine somewhere to wait out until tomorrow then." Fuuka told Ren
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 pm

"Of course." Ren agreed, following along behind Fuuka. Even when Ren walked, it had a gracefull, liquid flow to it, as if she herself was made entirely of water. Taking this into account, one could only wonder what her battling style was like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next