Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassination Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Assassination Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was midnight in the Hidden Leaf Village, and all was silent throughout. The pale moon, accompanied by the multitude of stars, was the only light aside from a few buldings and street lights within the village.

And there, just inside the village border on the side of the road, was a lone cup of tea with a note......
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 am

Fuuka started to walk threw the lifeless streets of the village at night it almost seemed like a ghost town. " it's so quite..." Fuuka said looking around. " It's really creepy." She brought her cloak closer to her as she got a chill down her spine looking around the dark town.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm

OOC: Am gonna start posting now :3

IC: The hokage was on top of his mansion "There here.." he muttered to himself "I'll play into their hand for now" he went downstairs into his quarters
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

"I like it, actually." Ren responded with a quiet little smile. "I like it because I know that it means that something worth participating in is going to happen, and my very being is aknowloging that fact. I never let things such as this throw me off. Quite the contrary, I let them show me the path foreward."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 am

Fuuka blinked. " When were you so sharing?" She scoffed and curled her cloak closer to herself. " how could you like it so silent it's so haunting." Fuuka looked over her shoulder as thou someone was following her besides ren of course
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:41 pm

"Have they spotted me...?" A shadow clone of the hokage had been following them for a while now, using his kekkei genkai shadow technique which lets him blend with the shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Mission   Assassination Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2