Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

Mission: IMPOSSIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 am

It's been two months since Drake went to the forest to capture Drowzee and Ekans, a few days since he had last seen Archana, and a day since his last mission, which was to explore with a trainee.

He asked the guild if he had proven himself to go on a dangerous, exciting mission, they confirmed his request. His mission was next to impossible, explore the peak of Mt. Frostmeer.

He had packed plenty of Oran Berries, Apples, Pecha Berries, Scarves, and some sweaters in case he or his team-mate get cold, he wasn.t sure who hi partner would be, but he knew it was someone he knew
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 am

"Great, another mission. O Guild, why couldn't you just leave me be to relax as I so richly deserve to?"

Archana was trudging towards the meeting spot the guild had designated, lugging behind her a rather overstuffed item bag (as was custom for her). Though there was nobody in the vicinity to hear her cries of woe, she continued on anyways, working herself up into an acting fever. "Oh, woe is me, poor Archana! I'll be worked to death before my slavedrivers are done with me! Oh, me! Oh, my!" She was positively wailing now, and opted to sway a little, putting a hand on her forehead as though she felt feverish.

Of course, she didn't really mind being assigned the mission, but it was always fun to put a little bit of melodramatic punch into whatever she was doing. It helped her stay 'fit' for performing, if you will. The only problem was that she was a rather too loud...

"Good Arceus, come forth and take me out of my misery, I beg of you! Come down to me and taketh my life, and I shall be forever grateful to you. O, Arceus! Sweet, sweet bringer of life, great taker of souls, you are --"

She paused as she crested a hill and noticed a Pokemon standing right where the meeting spot had been designated. Even from a distance, she could not mistake the stout little lizard for anybody else.

"Drake!"

Going as fast as she could, Archana shimmied to where he was, grunting as she lugged her bag behind her. "Are you my partner for this mission, as well?"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 am

Drake ran up and gave his little crush a hug

"hey Archana, yes we are partners again for the mission, its simple all we gotta do is explore" Drake cheerfully chirped
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

"Wh-whoah there!" As the Gible crushed Archana in a surprisingly strong embrace, Archana dropped her bag and it fell to the ground with a dull thunk. "It's nice to see you too, hun!"

She wriggled a little in his grasp, trying to signal that he should probably let go if he didn't want her to get bruised or worse, and nodded. "Explore, hmm? That sounds easy, indeed. Though... this mountain is rather steep, isn't it?" She looked up a little uneasily at Frostmeer. "I'm afraid I'm not very good at climbing."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

Drake released her when her bag dropped

"Still carrying bags twice your weight huh?" Drake said jokingly

"Let me take some please" Drake held out his hand

"Climbing isnt going to be difficult, but its the pokemon im worried about" Drakee looked around hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 am

"Hun, with somebody as delicate as me, I need everything in here to help me keep myself from wear and tear." Archana grinned and laughed, hefting the bag so that it was lying between the two Pokemon. Kneeling down, she opened it up and started to spill its contents out.

"Are you quite sure you want to do this again? I'm more than able to carry all this myself, you know," she said, sounding a lot more confident than she felt. Gods, but this thing was heavy.

"Oh, the Pokemon?" Archana looked up, still shoveling the bag's contents onto the ground. "You don't have to worry about them when you have me by your side." She puffed out her chest and raised her chin to the sky. "I'll protect you if you need protecting."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 am

"I'm always glad to be the caddy hun" Drake mocked the word "hun," but in a nice way

"and ive been training, you dont wanna battle if you have a show coming up" Drake was learning the perfomers schedule to impress her
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:46 am

"Well then, thank you once again, hun," Archana responded, lightly teasing Drake for his own jape. "And, pish posh. It's not like I'll break a leg out there. Well... I might..." Archana shook her head. "But I simply won't allow you to take all the hits when we're supposed to be partners, at least for this mission. It simply won't do."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 am

"Well im not saying that either" the tiny Gible wazed his hand in front of his face "This be muh bread and butter" Drake laughed heartily

Drake picked up his bag that was filled with more of Archanas items than his own
"Well lets go!" Drake commanded as they marched up the slope
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm

"Your bread and butter, huh?" Archana giggled, covering her mouth with a hand. "Well then, be careful not to get that soiled while we're out here. You never know!"

The Medicham nodded and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and grunting at the weight of it. "Coming," she called, proceeding to lope unsteadily behind Drake. "Confound this bag," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 am

"I think that bag is twice your weight hun, but you know, if you need all the contents in there then i guess its ok" Drake teased.

He started trudging through the snow, but seeing as he was about as tall as the snow cover on the mountain, he had a harder time the Archana did climbing

"I swear, when i evolve, i'm gunna melt all this snow" Drake laughed heartily
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two of them-despite Drakes height- had made a little under the half way markk to the mountain with night fall coming fast
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:43 am

"Of course everything is essential in here, hun," Archana said, making a face at Drake's back. "Why ever else would I bring all of this? As dead weight?"

She followed behind Drake as he dug out a path for her -- or, if it wasn't for her, he was doing it unwittingly -- thankful that she didn't have to plow through the drift herself. When Drake voiced his thoughts, Archana laughed. "I have no doubt that you will," she said, "but don't call on me when all the Pokemon on this mountain come swarming you, hungry for revenge."

-----------------------------------------------------

Archana let the bag drop at her feet. Less than a second later, she followed it, landing soundly on her rump. "Well," she panted, "that was... a rather... grueling climb. What say you, we find... shelter for the night... somewhere here?" Despite her heaving chest, she put on a dazzling smile, trying to seem tougher than she felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

"I'm almost certain i see a cave right over there" Drake p[ointed in a eastern direction "i saw three minutes from this spot" Drake finished by offering his hand to Archana pulling her up
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Archana stood up, nodding. "Lead the way, O Drake," she said dramatically, sweeping an elegant bow -- since a curtsy would have looked awkward, given her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 am

just then the mountain started to rumble, a giant white ball of snow flopped into the ground right next to Drake.
"AVALANCHE!!! QUICK TO THE CAVE!!" Drake made a mad dash towards it hoping Archana would follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: IMPOSSIBLE   Mission: IMPOSSIBLE Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: IMPOSSIBLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Mt Frostmeer-
Jump to: