Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival

Go down 
+5
Cherry
Tenshineko
McDerpaderp
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

The Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A ship sailed onto the coast, docking at the harbor. The captain announced the arrival, and that the passengers should get off. They all got off, with Adam in the crowd. Once in town, he sent out his three Pokemon: a Dewott, a Zorua, and an Aipom. "Right, now where's the tournament?" he wondered, as he and his Pokemon tried to read the map. Mura looked away, slightly guilty that she was the one who accidentally poured milkshake onto the map, obscuring the instructional parts and the compass mark.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

An Emolga glided over and landed on Kaze's shoulder. The way in which she landed blocked Kaze's mouth with her tail, stopping the white-haired male's talking. Lumi giggled before Ellen frowned at her and she fell silent.
"I'm Ellen Beckett." she smiled before nodding to the Emolga, "That troublemaker is Lumi and this is Serena and Nightshade."
Ellen pointed to her Kirlia and Murkrow in turn.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 am

The tall thing that Senna ran into was the same telephone pole that the white-haired boy had bumped into. "Pi pichu!!(Siffle whaaaa!!)" the small pokemon cried out rubbing her head. Not to far off Ichigo and Hisana heard the Pokemon's cry and ran faster out of fear that something bad may have happened to their little baby. Don't worry Senna, i'm comeing. Hisana thought.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 am

High above the group of trainers was a small plane flying above the city. Inside was sitting four people, the two pilots and two people sitting in the cabin. "So you are clear on you mission?" the older of the two asked. "Yes, participate in the tournament and find out what is going on." the younger responded. "Good, now take this," the older said, handing over a medium sized booklet, "We were able to get you a list of all competitors in the tournament. Maybe the information will help you out." The young man with blue hair grabbed the booklet, "Thanks," he got up and walked over to the door of the plane and opened it, the large gust of air rushed through the plane. Before he stepped out the man still sitting down said, "And Gerald, good luck." Gerald turned around, "Oh come on, you know I won't need it." he said stretching out his arms, "I am your son after all." he then leaned back and fell out of the plane. As he kept turning over he stopped till he was looking straight down at Tobigura City. He kept falling for awhile till he eventually evened himself out. Once he was ready he pulled a string on his backpack. There was a large flapping sound as a parachute came out of his backpack. The parachute caught his fall and Gerald slowed down as he came up on the skyscrapers of the city. "Well then, lets get this mission started." he muttered to himself.

OoC: Here is the song that was playing during his fall(just to get the mood):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 am

Out on the waves a shape of a pokemon could be seen it floated out on the waves and it had two people on it's back as it got closer you could notice the long neck and thrashing fins that pushed it forward. Then as it got even closer the pokemon could be identified as a lapras. " Thanks again for taking here Ricky." Drake thanked his friend.
" No problem." Ricky assured. " Are you really gonna enter this thing man?" Ricky asked.
" Yeah I need something to train Rocky, Flamey, and Aquay at so I thought this would be a good place. " Drake answered.
" Okay man call me when you have ta leave." He said as lapras pulled up to the island and Drake hopped off.
" see ya." The two men said to each other and Drake made his way inland.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 am

After the seemingly hyperactive boy, Kaze, introduced himself, Adam responded, "I'm Adam Surge. Nice to meet ya, this is Blade, Kuroi, and Mura." he pointed to the respective Pokemon as he went. The Trainer then noticed another crashing sound. He looked down on the floor, and found a Pichu. It was crying quite loudly. The boy knelt down and rubbed the Pichu's head. "You okay?" he said, checking for any lasting injuries. Blade followed Serena and marveled at her pirouette, while Mura and Kuroi both laughed over each other.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 am

After brushing off the Emolga, Kaze pointed up to the sky, totally ignoring Adam, although it was probably because his sugar filled brain wasn't listening very well. "Woaah! A dude with a parachute! Talk about coming in style!" Kaze laughed. "That dude has to be epic." And with that, the white-haired boy set off to find the parachuter. Aahaahahah no. In fact, he was stomping towards Gerald but he was being held back by his three pokemon so he was making absolutely no progress towards the buildings the boy in the air was passing by. "No fair" Kaze whined, stopping his useless march. "Well whatever.. Which way to the tournament again..?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am

Natsu and Inferno finally get to Tobigura City after a long walk from his home town and now Natsu is looking a place to rest in the city. "Huff huff I think we made Inferno huff huff" Inferno looks at Natsu. "Chim?" Natsu starts looking around for a Pokemon center for Inferno and him to rest up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 am

Ellen couldn't help but chuckle at Kaze's hyperness and enthusiasm. It seemed like the white-haired male would be a rather fun person to be around most of the time.
"Well that guy will probably be heading for where the tournament is being held too so you could come with us and meet him later..?"
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Valerie had spaced out when she saw the guy with the parachute, but snapped out of it as Ellen chuckled. "Huh?" she exclaimed absent-mindedly. "Sorry for spacing out like that, I just couldn't help but envying the dude. Parachuting looks and sounds like a pretty awesome experience." the young girl muttered in awe.

As Keahi walked back to her trainer, she overheard her talking about 'parachuting'. While the little Torchic wasn't completely sure about what it was, she knew that it had something to do with jumping while holding onto something flat. It sounded fun though, according to Valerie. Grabbing a big leaf in her beak, Keahi climbed as far up as she could in a nearby tree. She wanted to parachute, and she wanted to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:41 am

Senna kept crying, "Pichu, pi pichu!(Stay away from me, i want Hisana!)" she shouted sending a Thunder Shock towards the sky. She had been taught if she was lost that she need a way to let Hisana of where she was.

Ichigo spotted the electricity being shot up in the sky, they weren't to far from the Pichu. "Ichigo you go on ahead and use Quick Attack to get to Senna, I'll catch up." the young girl said to her friend. The Riolu nodded his head and used Quick Attack to get to the newest member of the team.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Natsu and Inferno saw electricity go up in the air. "Whats going on down their?" Natsu starts thinking what going on down their. "Hmmm maybe their is a battle going on comeon lets go check it out." Inferno nods his head. "Chim! (Right!)" Then Natsu starts to run with Inferno on his solder.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

The Thunder Shock triggered Valerie's attention enough to notice something else nearby. Something potentially dangerous, involving her youngest pokemon and a makeshift parachute. "Keahi!" she yelled as she ran over to the tree Keahi was standing in. "What you're doing is dangerous, get down from there!" Some trainer I am, not even being able to see if a baby pokemon is putting itself in danger. the young girl thought as she stretched out her arms for Keahi to land safely in. It's even my fault for mentioning that stinkin' parachute.

"Chih-toh...(Uh-oh...)" Keahi whimpered as the Thunder Shock illuminated the sky, letting the young Torchic see just how far she was from the ground. What seemed like a great idea at the start suddenly seemed much scarier. Luckily she heard the voice of her trainer, followed by the girl herself running towards the tree. True, she looked really upset, but Keahi was overjoyed to see her, none the less. And she didn't have to ask twice when she asked her to get down to her open arms. "Chi thic tciiiiiu! (I'm sorryyyy!)" The little Torchic chirped as she jumped into the arms of Valerie.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Adam agreed with Ellen that they should all head to the tournament together, and suddenly, the Pichu let loose a Thundershock towards the sky, surprising the Trainer. "Whoa!" he exclaimed in surprise. Kuroi and Mura were too busy marveling at the parachuting person, wondering what the balloon-like object was. Kuroi immediately thought of a Drifloon, and jumped up, morphing into the purple balloon Pokemon. "Flooo! (I wanna fly too!)" Kuroi cheered.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Having made sure Keahi was safe and sound, Valerie returned to the others with the shaking Torchic in her arms. "You musta been really scared up there, huh?" she muttered, hugging her tighter. True, what Keahi had done was reckless and dangerous, but she was still a baby. The little thing needed comfort, not anger. "Don't worry, you're safe now." the Battle Girl whispered before noticing that she was standing in front of the others. Her cheeks turned an interesting shade of red at her display of softness in front of the others, after all, she was supposed to appear as a tough martial artist. "So..." she spoke up awkwardly after clearing her throat. "You noticed the Thunder Shock as well?"

Last edited by McDerpaderp on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 pm

When Natsu and Inferno where running Natsu looked up and saw Drifloon. "Whoa thats a cool Pokemon." Natsu didn't see the trainer in front of him when he was running. "Whaaaa look out!" Natsu bumps into the trainer while Inferno goes flying. "Chim! (Whaa!)" And hits bush Natsu holding his head. "Ow my head... oh i'm sorry i'm in a hurry now where is Inferno." Natsu wouders where Inferno was.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Gerald descended slowly into Tobigura City, his coat flapping in the wind. He then slipped in between the tall buildings and went out of the view of the people at the docks. His eyes locked onto his target, a large open roof of a building. He came on the building and braced for landing, once his feet hit the gravel he kept running to avoid breaking his legs. He then released the latches on his parachute and let if fly away. "Well, now that I've landed, time to get things started." he said to himself. Just then a large bolt of lightning went into the sky and Gerald face showed a little of fear, "I hope that wasn't meant for me." he turned away and put the bolt behind him. Before he started to walk off he pulled out three pokeballs, "Come on out guys!" he said as he tossed his pokeballs into the air, revealing his team of three.

"Joltik(Ready!)!" Astrapí said. "Wartortle(Lets do this!" Neró said. "Aron(Okay)," Métallo said.

"Alright guys!" Gerald said, "You know the mission, so lets get started!" he started to lead his team to the door that led off of the roof of the building.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Sayuri felt a little awkward being around so many other people. She knew she would be battling people but only one or two at a time. She could handle that, but she wasn't planning on joining such a large crowd. Silenced by her fear of others, she kept her mouth shut.
The sudden burst of lighting made her jump. But she soon realized it was just a pichu and stopped holding her breath.
Meanwhile, Hikari had been homing in on the source of the thunderbolt. She thought of it as a threat and quickly made sense of where to go, not too far behind Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 am

At the shock of lightning, Kaze giggled hysterically. "Did y'see the way you guys jumped!?" he sniggered, clutching his stomach. Suddenly he stopped laughing. "Ahem, onward then my dear fellows?" He said in his most posh British accent. At this Itachi burst out laughing along with his trainer. Bubbles just rolled his eyes and Suna fussed about them being rude.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Valerie couldn't help but cracking up at Kaze's over-the-top British accent, and was soon guffawing along with the boy. She was starting to kinda like this guy, with his carefree, hyper attitude and hilarious antics. As she started to calm down, she could feel her cheeks heating up a little, but she waved it off as a mere aftermath of laughing so hard. Sure, he was a great guy, but there was no way a tough fighter like her could get a crush on some guy that easily. Besides, this could be the start of a great friendship, she wouldn't let a namby-pamby thing like a crush get in the way of that.

Clearing her throat, the young girl stood up. "Indeed, good sir." she replied in the same posh tone. "I say we stop behaving like an uncouth band of barbarians and march onwards, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

OOC: Since we're taking so long with this, I'll just time skip to when we're in the tournament.

IC: The group had reached the tournament grounds just in time for the opening ceremony. Most of what the host said was the introductory stuff and gibberish. Then, towards the end when Adam was about to sink into the dark blur of sleep, he snapped back to attention when the announcer announced the battle pairings. Most were random faces on the huge screen, but the more notable ones were:

Valerie Kashi VS Kaze Lumino
Ellen Beckett VS Hisana Niwa
Natsu Hayashi VS Adam Surge
Drake Graco VS Sayuri Plum
Gerald Evergreen VS Dracorex Ion

The Trainer felt excited about this tournament, and was in it to win it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Ellen, along with her pokemon listened to the speech, though none of them seemed to be entirely registering what the host was saying. All of a sudden, the battles that would be taking place appeared on the large screen. It took her a moment to find her own picture amongst the others. She was against Hisana.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 am

Gerald stood in the stadium as the host made the opening remarks. Time to get this mission started, he thought to himself as the opening ceremony was going on around him.

Then, the begining matches came across the screen. Gerald looked for his name to determine who his first opponent would be. While he was looking, his eyes fell across Natsu's picture, What! Natsu's here! No one informed me of this! he thought to himself, Things are definetly going to be interesting at this tournament. Gerald continued looking for his image, finally he found his picture. "So his name is Dracorex Ion," Gerald said, "lets see who is on his team." Gerald then started to look for Dracorex in his personal bingo book.

Last edited by Axineld on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 am

Kaze had stopped flailing around long enough to see the names on the board. He made a go team pose and struggled to keep a straight face when his team followed suit. "Alright!" He whispered into the ear of his pokemon, informing that it would go out first. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 am

Natsu starts walking wondering who he is going up against then the beginning matches went across the screen and he saw Gerald. "What! Gerald is here great." Natsu looked up the matches to see who he is going up against. "Adam Surge good enough at lest i'm not going up against Gerald." Natsu looks at Inferno. "You ready Inferno!" Inferno nods his head. "Chim! (Ready!)" Natsu takes a deep breath. "Right Lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 am

Valerie held her breath as she looked at the board. Her name was easy enough to spot, and from there her eyes wandered to the name of her opponent. Her heart skipped a beat (stupid heart) as she read his name. Kaze, the dude with the great humor. Looking around, she found her opponent in the crowd, being as energetic as always. Intended on wishing him luck and befriending him, she approached the boy. "Hey, there." the Battle Girl awkwardly muttered. "Looks like we're up against each other, huh? I-I just wanted to wish ya good luck. I'm really looking forward to the battle, it's gonna be fun, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next