Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raphle's arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

The bone's shatter Raphle thought o himself he could no longer use his right leg as he had just decided that the bone was shatter he clutched his right side as he knew three ribs were broken from what he could tell. He had been dragging himself with just his left leg for over a mile now and still he had not found any sign of people this was his second day after the ship wreck and he couldn't hold out much longer. He cusses under his breath. What is this place? he wondered he had only seen a few animals but he hadn't gotten a very good look at any of them there were a lot of plants thou some he might be able to use for medicine and maybe poison if something threatened him. He looked out from on a hill top and saw what looked like a town and his expression brightened.
~a day latter~
Raphle collasped as he made it into town he laid there half dead coughing up blood. Am I going to die here? Will I see Bella up there? His thought swam around these two questions as he stayed montionless his eyes opened just ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Hyouka was having another peaceful day in Tempest Town. She was actually on her way to the request board to see what she could to to pass the time that day and earn some extra cash at the same time. Inn fees really weren't cheap if you stayed there for long periods of time. Lucky for her, she could get a few days for free if she worked there part time for a few days a week.
The female was dressed in mostly blue and gold attire, with her sword, Yūgure, at her side.
As she passed through one of the more secluded areas of town, she froze when she heard a strained coughing noise.
"Hello?" she asked, glancing around. She walked on a bit further and turned a corner before once again freezing at the sight before her.

She blinked before her brain seemed to just click back into place. Hyouka dashed over to the half dead man but at one glance she could tell that moving him wasn't a good idea right now.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"Angel?" Raphle mistook the girl he thought that she was an angel come to take him to heaven " I still have time." He moaned. He had so much he wanted to live for. " Doctor need doctor!" He shouted out and his eyes came fully open as he saw the sight before him. " Get me a doctor!" He said urgently to the girl he did not even know the name of.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 pm

"I was planning to!" she replied, panicking slightly. She didn't know this guy, but what he needed was obviously some sort of doctor. She didn't need him to tell her this. Unfortunately the clinic was practically on the other side of town. She needed a quicker solution than that...
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Bryony hummed as she watered the flowers outside her store. The droplets glittered from the sunlight as she watered each individual plant and leaned down to tend and prim each flower and plant with tender care. She smiled as she picked a dead leaf off of one and dropped it into the bag at her feet.

Sudden sounds from a little bit down the road caught her attention. She peeked over her fence to see Hyouko kneeling on the ground next to a stranger she hadn't seen before. "Oh my!" She exclaimed and dropped her watering can to run over to the pair. "What's going on here now? There's blood on the ground!" She noticed how raggedy and beat up the man was, and joined Hyouko, kneeling at her side. "I can help get him if you help me get him to my shop!"
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:30 pm

"Right leg the bone's broken and three broken ribs." Raphle reported threw dry lips he hadn't had water in almost 72 hours. " Water." He moaned as he realized he was probably on the verge of dehydration.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:32 pm

"Okay!" she replied to Bryony and without hesitating, she moved her position so it would split the man's weight between them as they carried him, but would also not cause him any extra pain, or worsen his injuries.
"I wonder what happened to him..." she thought aloud as the injured man asked for water.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

"We'll get you water in just a moment sir!" Bryony said as she carried the man towards her shop carefully. "He's not exactly light, but I think we can manage between the two of us. We'll find out about where he came from later though. He needs to survive first!" She slowly directed them towards the front door, which was thankfully left open, so she pushed it open with her back weight and pulled him into the warm looking shop full of scented flowers. "Let's just put him on the bench here..."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Hyouko nodded and sighed in relief as they placed the man onto the bench.
"I'll go and fetch some water." she said, before dashing over to the kitchen area of Bryony's shop.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Raphle tried not to move so the ladies could carry him easier. " light..." He said softly but quickly looked away and tried with all his willpower to keep his eyes open. " don't have ........" Raphle couldn't talk in full sentences anymore he had wanted to say he didn't have much time left. He could feel himself slipping and the cold grip of death drawing tighter with every heart beat.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Bryony rubbed her head as she picked a few herbs and crushed them into a unappealing mixture. She took a bottle from under the cabinet, thankful she had some alchemy skills she had learned. They came along with the master skills she had in raising crops, fairly amateur, but hopefully enough to save this man. She mixed a minor healing potion out of her fall stock from last year and called out to Hyouko for the water. "Give him a little bit of the water so I can give him this potion." She knew at some point though she'd have to do one of her least favorite things, which was giving someone a shot. The doctor had her as an assistant when the nurses were gone and she'd gone through it before.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Hyouko nodded, quickly returning with the water. She did as instructed and gave the man a little of the water.
"That medicine looks disgusting..." she said quietly, glancing at the mixture of crushed herbs.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:01 am

Raphle complied with all of this as he allowed himself to drink instantly the miracle that was hydration flowed threw his body and he felt much better but still knocking on death's door he knew that much. he looked skeptically at Bryony's concotion. is this girl even aware of any form of medical field? after all Raphle himself knew the power of herbs and how they were far under estimated but still this looked fishy.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Bryony sighed. "Well I didn't exactly have time to refine it or let it sit long enough. It's not like a cake where you just bake it." She swirled the potion, checking to make sure the contents were mixed decently. "Please sir, drink this. It'll keep you with us until we can get you to a real doctor at least. It's not the best tasting, or the best potion, but it'll help you keep your eyes open." She considered giving the man some spirits to help with his pain, but decided giving a total stranger alcohol wasn't the best idea.

"Hyouko do you know anyone who could get a doctor? Or can you get there fast enough?" Bryony said while she handed the man the potion.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

"I'm a pretty fast runner. It shouldn't take too long, but I'll be quicker if I leave Yūgure here."
She took her sword and laid it on the ground near the bench before heading for the door.
"Now don't die on me while i'm gone. You hear?" she said to the stranger, before disappearing outside and sprinting through the town, towards Sun Shower Clinic.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:23 am

Raphle reached and gripped the bottle and chugged the whole thing. He didn't mind the taste the old saying was if it didn't taste bad it wasn't helping. almost instantly Raphle felt better and reenvigorated. " Dang that's some medicine." Raphle commented. then he realized talking and breathing was no longer as diffacult. " Ribs must not have taken out a lung." He said to himself then turned his attention back to Bryony. " I have one broken leg and three broken ribs and have dehydration or had and nothing to eat in the last three days so any doctor you could get would be fine my ribs I think will be fine healing on their own as long as there monitored so the bone doesn't heal akwardly and my leg will need to be put in a cast." He expected Bryony to know exactly what he was talking about which she should at least he thought. He had not even seen the other girl leave he didn't know a real doctor was coming and that she was not indeed a doctor.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am

Bryony place her hand on her chin and tilted her head slightly. "Er, I'm not actually a doctor. You see I'm just the owner of a flower shop actually. I just have some minor skill in alchemy and mixing potions from the herbs in my garden out back." She shrugged modestly and smiled. "But don't worry sir, a doctor will be on his way soon. Hyouko is going to get one now. I'm Bryony by the way. You have a very interesting accent." She said while she rummaged through a cabinet. She handed him a small pack of crackers she'd bought for a snack from the General Store. "These are light, so you won't get sick eating them since you haven't had much. And make sure to drink a little bit more of the water too."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 am

Raphel nodded understanding the situation now. " Thank you then." He said and took a swig of water and nibbled on a cracker. Thou as he did he wondered what this alchemy was. " Oh its Russian by the way ." He answered the question on his accent.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 am

Hyouko reappeared a while later with the town's doctor in tow. She had been having a rather nice chat with him as they rushed back, but she had switched to talking about the foreign man's condition just before she entered the flower shop.
As the doctor went to tend to Raphle, Hyouko darted over and reclaimed Yūgure from where she had left it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 am

Bryony watched the the doctor examined Raphle. He muttered the occasional thing as he tested certain ribs on his stomach and shifted his leg slightly. He opened his case and began taking out different supplies for his injuries and got to work. "Can't be carrying him over to my clinic, nope." He said as he cut some cloth with a pair of scissors.

Bryony smiled at Hyouko. "Thank you for going to get the doctor. I must admit, this is a surprise to me, and the most liveliness I've seen in Tempest Town for a while. Did you know he's Russian?" She asked while watching the doctor work.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 am

"Russian? He must have come a long way then. Where was he going?" she asked, her mind whirling with questions to ask the Russian man.
"Oh yea, and what's his name?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 am

"I've probably walked three miles with this broken leg and these broken ribs I'm pretty sure I can walk a couple blocks to your clinic." Raphle confirmed. " Just let me know is anything infected?" He had a lot of cuts all along his body from various thing and he guess at least a couple were infected with three days and no care he rolled up his sleeve and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his button up shirt to show the doctor the worst of the cuts. after he had talked to the doctor he looked to the girl. " My name is Raphle Van doublin but you can just call me Raph."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

"Okay!" she grinned, "Well I guess you've already heard, but i'm Hyouko! I hope you have a speedy recovery Raphle!"
She smiled, feeling as though the entire mood had lifted slightly now that the Russian man was no longer on the verge of death.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 am

The doctor grumbled and poked him in his wounds with random instruments. Tape ripped as he made bandages and pulled out ointments for the cuts and bruises. "Fine fine, you'll be fine." He muttered through his mustache in voice that sounded rusty like he hadn't used it. Bryony just assumed he was out of breath. She looked over in curiosity.

The doctor mumbled more random nonsense. "The doctor's a little blunt.. But he means well Mr. Raph." Bryony added in with a smile. She went over to the counter and cleaned it off from all the bits and pieces of herbs. She decided it would look bad if she just left it like that, and the environment should be clean anyways.

The doctor grumbled more. "Don't strain yourself anymore. This leg ain't meant for walkin' on." He said as he injected Raph with a fluid and continued his work. "We'll have you in a cast in no time."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 am

"Yes I am well aware of the damage to my leg It won't heal for a month or so." He confirmed with the Doctor. He looked to Hyouko "I am sure you and you." He said looking to Bryony "have saved my life I'm forever gratful." Raphle was aware he sounded very old fashion and lame but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raphle's arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raphle's arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Other Rps :: Rune Factory Based RP-
Jump to: