Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raphle's arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bone's shatter Raphle thought o himself he could no longer use his right leg as he had just decided that the bone was shatter he clutched his right side as he knew three ribs were broken from what he could tell. He had been dragging himself with just his left leg for over a mile now and still he had not found any sign of people this was his second day after the ship wreck and he couldn't hold out much longer. He cusses under his breath. What is this place? he wondered he had only seen a few animals but he hadn't gotten a very good look at any of them there were a lot of plants thou some he might be able to use for medicine and maybe poison if something threatened him. He looked out from on a hill top and saw what looked like a town and his expression brightened.
~a day latter~
Raphle collasped as he made it into town he laid there half dead coughing up blood. Am I going to die here? Will I see Bella up there? His thought swam around these two questions as he stayed montionless his eyes opened just ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 am

"No need to be that dramatic about it." she laughed. "We all help each other out in times of need. Its how the world works."
She shrugged, "Anyhow. Since you're here on Kigo Island now, what do you plan on doing once you recover?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 am

"What island?" Raphle had never heard of this place before.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 am

Bryony smiled. "You're on Kigo Island! It's a bit farther away, we have our own little town here called Tempest Town. I think you'll have to stay somewhere though..." She tapped her chin as she thought for several moments. "Well there is the inn. Granted there's a fee to stay. Maybe we can help get you something arranged though?" She was puzzled on the subject. "Once you're settled into a place to stay we can show you around the island once you're up for it." Bryony said as the doctor rambled on about things Raph should do while he finished the job. He packed up his things and told him to keep his cast clean. "There's a lot of people around that you should probably meet too..." She trailed off seeming to count off individual people on each finger.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:21 am

Raphle blinked surprised. " All that for a random man you found half dead on the street?" he asked stunned by her kindness.

the doctor grabbed his bag. " You should get some crutches so your not completely stuck just stay off the foot and come around in a week to see how your doing." the doctor instruted and exited the store.
"Yes of course." Raphle answered apcentmindedly. Raphle examined the cast quickly it was nicely done and so quick to hardened and everything.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:21 pm

"Of course!" Bryony said, surprised at his reaction. "I highly doubt anyone in this town would just let an injured man wander cluelessly around town and get lost! Where are we going to find crutches though..." She said while thinking. Bryony glanced over at Hyouko. "Do you think the Blacksmith could do anything about it?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 pm

"Sure! I bet he'd be able to make some pretty decent ones. And since its for medical purposes, I don't think he'd charge either. Hopefully not anyway."
Hyouko smiled, placing her right hand was on the hilt of her sword as she thought about it.
"We could always go and check..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 pm

" Well I'm all for it is he close by?" Raphle could hop if it was close but if he had to take a long treck he would most likely stay behind.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh um... Yeah he is kind of far away. You might have to stay here and we can go get the crutches for you of course." Bryony said while thinking. "It was built with some space away from the main areas because it can get noisy and there's some smoke. The clinic is past it though so if there's anything else I can think of I can always get it there..." She finished her sentence as she volunteered to go.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm

"I'll come with you, Bryony." Hyouko volunteered, "I'd like to compare Yūgure to some of Mason's works. I doubt any of them are better than her though!"
She chuckled, "But I hope we can take a slow walk this time...."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 pm

" I'll be fine here alone I can't do much after all." He assured them eating a little bit of another cracker and a swig of water.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Bryony nodded to Raph and smiled at Hyouko's comment. "I'm not sure if Mason will be too happy with you comparing his works. Don't get him too worked up!" She said with a small laugh and opened the door, which let out a little sound as a bell rang. "We'll be back soon sir!" She said and walked out the door. It was still sunny outside, and the weather was nice enough that Bryony let out a sigh of happiness despite what had happened. "It's such a nice day, a slow walk sounds great actually Hyouko!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 pm

"Awesome!" she grinned, staring up at the bright blue sky.
On the way, she began to try and think of ways to convince Mason to let her compare his works to her own beautiful sword.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Mason was around back of the blacksmith, he was smelting some steel ore that he had just picked up. He had enough ore to make a full set of armor if he did everything properly. And he normally did. He didn't notice the two girls coming up on his shop.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Raphle was left with a dull silence he nibbled more on his crackers and drank more then he heard a knock on the door. He looked up to see the doctor and gave him a come in signal.
The doctor came in his expression grim he sat facing Raphle. " Your name was Raphle correct?' he asked
" Yes it is." Raphle confirmed
He nodded and brought out a a shot. " When I used this on you I examined it more closely and found something....... Not pleasent. "
Raphle gulped.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Bryony noticed the man hard at work with some ore. The shop was warmer than most places on the island, being that it was constantly heated from the smelting going on. She decided it would be okay to interrupt him considering the situation at hand. "Mr. Mason! We need your help with something!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Hyouko walked in with Bryony and whilst the owner of the Soothing Rain Flower Shop dealt with the matter of the crutches they needed made, Hyouko glanced around at some of the weapons hung on the walls.
She sighed. Most of them were rather plan, unlike Yūgure.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Raphle looked to the doctor composing himself. " What is it?" He asked
" You have a rare kidney disfunction ironicly it saved your life these past three days if your body had had a normal kidney function you would have died."
Raphle looked utterly shocked he could die of a disfunction that had played a part in his wife's death.
The doctor started to rise. " We'll keep a close eye on this you won't die from this." He assures Raphle as he leaves.
Raphle sits dumb founded.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 pm

"Hang on!" Mason shouted from out back, he poured the melted ore into a mold and let it sit. He then started walking out front and pulled off his gauntlets, "What do you guys need?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 pm

"Hyouko found a foreign man who had staggered into town. So I gave him a potion I made because he was on the near verge of death! And the the doctor came after Hyouko went to get him and gave him a cast and all. He said he needs crutches for his broken leg. Oh he has broken ribs too! Is there any way you can make crutches Mr. Mason?" Bryony gave him a pleading look. "We're trying to help the poor man back on his feet. He was really hurt."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Hyouko just nodded absentmindedly whilst glancing around at all the weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yea sure I'd be happy to! I have a bunch of useless wood sitting around anyways." he said pickup his hammer, "Now about how tall is he?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Bryony had a blank expression on her face as soon as he asked the question. "Uh... About this tall maybe...?" She raised her hand above her head a little. After a glance out Hyouko she finally asked for some help on the matter. "Hyoukoooo.. How tall do you think Mr. Raph is? I'm not good with measurements." She said with an embarrassed little laugh.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 pm

"Erm..."
Hyouko snapped out of her absentminded mood and returned to the discussion.
"Uhhh.. about 6'8"...."
She raised her hand up into the air to indicate the height.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hm... I should have enough wood for that, just give me a while so I can cut the wood correctly." Mason said picking up some wood and walking out back.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Bryony idly looked around the store. "I wonder how long it'll take him to make it. Should we just wait here?" She wondered how Raph was doing as she picked up a staff and turned it around in her hands, admiring the sturdy wood of the weapon. "I wonder what it's like using a staff..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raphle's arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next