Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New arrival in grassveil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

New arrival in grassveil Empty
PostSubject: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

The shiny sneasel had just arrived in grassveil this was her first time here so she decided to take a little walk, she glanced at all the pokemon wandering around doing there everyday business Hmm this place aint bad she thought to herself wondering what she would do to make some poke I could complete some jobs
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Nyula wandered through Grassveil's town square. Her teammates Kekei and Doren had disappeared off somewhere leaving her asleep in their room in the Guild alone. How lovely they were sometimes. Though they probably had noticed the fact that she tended to stay up late most nights... or not. They could have just done it to annoy her. You never could tell when all three of them were undercover outlaws. When your profession is conning pokemon, you don't really know when you can trust someone or not.

Nyula paused to examine the good on one of the market stalls that appeared a little less often in the square. It looked like it had some decent stuff on it, but nothing of real value so she left it alone. Nyula then glanced around, noticing another Sneasel not far away.

To her knowledge, she was the only Sneasel currently living in Grassveil. She hadn't come across another member of her species since... well forever. With this knowledge, Nyula wandered over to see what had brought the other Sharp Claw Pokemon into town.

"Hi there!" she grinned, waving as she walked over, "You new in town?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:48 pm

She was suprised to find another sneasel, but was also happy " Hello, yes i am new here" she greeted the sneasel "So are you part of the guild?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Nyula paused for a second before answering, "Yea. Team Obsidian."
She smiled at her fellow Sneasel, curious as to why the Guild would be the first thing that she would ask about.
"What brings you to Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm

She thought for a second, there was only one reason she came here, she is an ex outlaw and needed a new start but she didn't want to go telling random strangers that "Well i'm here to complete a few jobs, maybe join the guild although i don't really have a plan yet"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"What sort of jobs? You know you can't get access to the bulletin boards until you're a registered member of the Guild."
Nyula was well aware of this fact having tried getting into the Guild to get rid of the outlaw posters of some of her friends before she had joined it. You physically couldn't just walk in and look at them. I guess it was smart really though. Not all Guilds were that smart.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

"Oh well that i didnt know, well i guess im going to have to join the guild" Kristi wondered why they put up this rule "Why did you join the guild?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"I needed the work I guess." she replied, hesitantly smiling, though just for a second. "Well.. that and I grew up with one of my teammates. Sorta like an adopted parent in a way..."
It was true. Nyula had never known her real parents. Kekei had discovered her egg a while back. She was younger even than Doren, despite being rather much smarter than both sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm

"Oh i see" She felt strange around the other sneasel, she could trust her for some strange reason " Well the same thing for me, i grew up with my ex-teammate.... but" she stopped for a moment "Ahh that doesnt matter"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Nyula tilted her head to the side slightly, "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine."
The Sneasel smiled again, "If you're planning on joining the Guild I could show you around."

Nyula, despite secretly being an outlaw, was rather well mannered and knew how to handle herself. Despite her young age she was also almost the perfect con artist. However, it seemed that being around another Sneasel seemed to almost shake her up a little. After all, she had always been alone. Not a Sneasel or Weavile in sight as she grew up. Shrugging to herself in an almost invisible movement, she asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

"Oh its Kristi, and you?" She smiled politely, she herself had been an outlaw and brought up with outlaws "And yes it would be great for you to show me around"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

"Nyula." she smiled turning to head back through the town square.
"Follow me then, I guess!" she chuckled leading the way towards the Guild, which was situated in the northernmost part of Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:09 pm

"Nice to meet you Nyula" she followed her as she smiled
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:33 pm

"You too." she grinned.

It didn't take long to reach the Guild. After all, Grassveil was only a small town, though not as small as Rainfront. The Sneasel lead Kristi to the entrance. The pokemon on duty let them through and Nyula lead them inside.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

"This place aint half bad" She looked aroud at the guild members, and the bulletin boards until they got to the guildmaster's quarters "Looks like we're here"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Nyula chuckled, "No. I guess it isn't bad."
The Sneasel, being used to seeing all these Guild members, seemed to not even notice most of them. Nyula stopped as she reached the Guildmaster's quarters.

"Looks like we're here." Kristi had said

Nyula nodded, stood in thought for a second before replying. "Mmhmm."
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm

She opened the doors to see an altaria and a persian "Hello guildmaster" she said not knowing which one was, but she had a hint that it was the persian since it was behind the desk
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Moving aside paper after paper with a weary look in his eyes, Keyami perked up instantly at the sight of a new pokemon. "Hiya!" The Persian shoved the papers off of his desk, creating a down pour of what was most likely rather important paperwork. "Wanna join the guild? Oh excuse my manners.." He laughed a strange cat-like laugh. "Doth thou Sneasel wish to join thine guild?" He crowed, seemingly serious and not at all joking. Of course, there was a glint of teasing in his dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"Hehe thy wishes to join thine guild great and humble guildmaster" she giggled
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Echo, the Altaria in the room chuckled. The one good thing about being Keyami's apprentice was the fact that she would always have a good laugh. There was never a dull moment.

Nyula smiled to Kristi as she entered the room, but kept a calm and serious air to her exterior. She decided to stay and watch the process, so that she would be able to show the new Guild Member around the building after they were done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival in grassveil   New arrival in grassveil Empty

Back to top Go down

New arrival in grassveil
Page 1 of 1