Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in a New World?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Arrival in a New World? Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

A little Kirlia was lay in the grass near Nuvema town. Now this was a rare occurrence... one, because Kirlia didn't usually live in the Unova region and two, because this Kirlia had not formerly been a Kirlia at all.

The Emotion Pokemon slowly pulled herself to her knees. Something didn't feel quite right. She looked down to see her pale white arms and blinked in surprise. She then attempted to get up onto her feet, only to topple back down again because a Kirlia's feet didn't work the same way a human's did.

Very slowly and steadily, she eased herself up onto the tips of her green feet. She stood wobbling there for a second before she fell over again. Sighing to herself she looked around, figuring that to anyone.. or anything nearby, she would look like a complete weirdo. Despite this and all her setbacks, she didn't get angry. Instead, she just tried and tried again, eventually mastering how to stand.

If she was honest, she felt like a baby or young child again. But she took it in her stride. After all, how many times had she seen Pokemon and wished she could be just like them... well admittedly she had probably preferred the human side of things.

Not far away, in the branches of a tree lay a Murkrow, splayed out amongst the leaves on the branches. She was like the Kirlia in many ways... only she was not.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 pm

SLAM

Cheren stepped out of his Numvea Town home that morning, feeling the fresh ocean breeze coming from the water that surrounded his mini-peninsula home and slamming the door shut behind him. He was just leaving on his own adventure, and he had opted out of recieving a pokemon from Professor Juniper. "If I am going to be a great pokemon trainer, I should be able to catch my own starter pokemon." he concluded to himself. He walked off his front patio, but before he left entirely he checked his pockets. Within them were the pokeballs he had bought so that he could catch his own pokemon. Seeing that everything was in order, he spun on his heel and headed twoards Route 1.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

The Murkrow's red and white eyes slowly blinked open. It took another few seconds to realize that she was high up in the branches of a tree staring down at the ground. But that wasn't what worried her. By looking down.. she saw the tip of her mouth.. or should I say, beak? Nearly jumping out of her skin, the Murkrow attempted to back up, but instead she slipped off of the branch, leaving a few feathers behind as she fell.

Realizing she had wings in the place of her arms, the Murkrow tried to flap them for all she was worth. It slowed her down, but didn't stop her completely and she soon crashed at the foot of the tree where she would lie unconcious, concealed amongst the long grass for the next hour or so.

The Kirlia meanwhile was attempting to walk on her new feet. She took one step before once again falling over. Sighing, she pushed herself back up onto her feet to try once more.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Cheren hadn't even made it out to Route 1 yet when he happened upon what looked like what looked like a a Kirlia struggling to get onto her feet. "Wait, a Kirlia? Kirlia aren't native to Unova!" Cheren exclaimed as he ducked behind a bush to watch the Kirlia. He felt excited about having the chance to catch such a rare pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

The Kirlia, now standing once more, tried to take another step. She grinned when this time it worked.
"Alright!" she ginned, only it came out in a Kirlia's voice, sounding more like "Kirliii!" to anyone who was listening. She froze at the unfamiliar sound, raising a pale paw to her mouth. It seemed that even her voice was foreign to her.

Shaking her head and lowering the paw, she decided to concentrate on walking again. She had already taken one successful step, now to try for one more.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

"Alright, now I just need to find a way to weaken it..." Cherenkov whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

The Kirlia gently lifted one foot and moved it forwards, just like before, she attempted to balance naturally on the tip of her foot. Unfortunately, this time she wasn't so lucky and fall over, her arms flailing around before she fell backwards and landed in the grass again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 pm

As the Kirlia fell over, Cheren leaped out of the bushes and took advantage of the Kirlia's moment of vunerability. "I hope this works!" He shouted as he hurtled a pokeball in the Kirlia's direction. The pokeball made contact and sucked the Kirlia in. Cheren stood with bated breath as he waited to see if he caught the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm

"Kirlii(Holy shi-)"
The Kirlia nearly jumped out of her skin as the Pokeball hit her. As a human, she didn't even know how to even use her moves or attempt to get out of one... and so she was easily caught.

The Kirlia blinked as she was transported to an almost surreal world. She reappeared in a tranquil meadow. There was a soft breeze blowing through it, making the grass and flowers sway gently. The deep green stems of grass standing out against the pastel colours of flower petals.
The Kirlia just stood there admiring it.
"So I guess Pokeballs aren't that bad after all," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

After the pokeball clicked, Cheren almost screamed "Yes!" in joy. He held it in, however, took a deep breath, and walked over to where his new pokemon was. As he approached the now occupied pokeball, however, he realized he had accidentally used the special pokeball that he had been given as a gift from Professor Juniper. He had been told that it was called a Cherish Ball. "Well, let's just meet my new pokemon." he decided, then he picked up the pokeball and threw it into the air and shouted, "Come on out!".
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Just as the Kirlia had gotten used to her new surroundings, she found herself back in the real world.. if that's what this world could be called, and actually frowning slightly. However, she looked up at the trainer who had caught her, tilting her head slightly to the side as if to ask who he was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 pm

"My name is Cheren, and I'm now your new trainer now." Cheren explained. "And now, To come with a nickname for you...." he thought aloud. After a minute of thinking, he snapped his fingers. "I got it! Your nickname will be Serena!" he exclaimed, quite proud of himself for thinking up the name (even though her really didn't; Serena's RPer did XD).
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

"Kirliaa(Serena...)"
The Kirlia tested the name. Even if it wasn't her real name.. it would do temporarily. She then looked up at Cheren, her new trainer and smiled cheerfully.
"Kirliii(Awesome!")"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

"I'm glad you like your name!" Cheren smiled. He didn't think he had ever been happier in his entire life than he was right now. Wait 'till I introduce you to Touko and Bianca." he said, but then he started to think about it. "Well, maybe we should start training first. We'll meet up with those two later, I'm sure of it." he decided. "Well, let's start by learning what kind of moves you know."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Serena stood there for a moment. She had completely forgotten about that. What moves did she know?

The Kirlia stood there shuffling her feet awkwardly as she didn't know what to do. She looked up at Cheren. Didn't trainers have like.. Pokedexes or something? Surely that would tell him what moves she knew... if any.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hmm, you're not sure, huh?" Cheren mused. He whipped out his pokedex and flipped it open. "Pokemon Status" he said into the tiny microphone. He held it out so that it could scan Serena. "Hold still." he cautioned her. A few seconds later the pokedex beeped and he could saw all of Serena's stats. "Okay, your moves are Double Team, Teleport, Shadow Sneak, and Confusion. That's a good set!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 pm

The Kirlia stood still as the Pokedex scanned her. She was just as eager to know what moves she knew as Cheren was.
When they were finally revealed to be Double team, Teleport, Shadow Sneak and Confusion, Serena then wondered how on earth she would be able to use them. Would it just come to her naturally? She had to try didn't she...

Serena took a deep breath. The simplest one seemed to be Double Team... a normal type move. The Kirlia closed her eyes and willed herself to use the move. She stood there for a second, imagining the copies forming.
Opening her eyes once more, something seemed to click. Almost immediately after she imagined herself using the move again, she had created copies of herself. They stood in a ring around Cheren all smiling up at him with their new found ability to use moves.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

"Woah, that was Double Team!!" Cheren exclaimed in suprise when all the Serena clones appeared. "That's really good, I can't tell which one is the real you!" he continiued to praise her. He paused for a moment. "Serioulsy, which one is the real you?" he asked the group of Serenas.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Each of the Kirlia laughed simultaneously until one raised their paw.
"Kirrlia!(Here!)" she grinned, chuckling. Only this time just the original Serena laughed.

It was odd really. A Kirlia's laugh wasn't like a human laugh. It was much softer, reflecting their natural serenity and tranquility.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Cheren couldn't help but laugh along with Serena. It was like her laughter encouraged him to laugh along. "Well, let's try to get through route 1 now that we we know your moves." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

The copies Serena had created immediately evaporated and the Kirlia walked gently alongside Cheren as they entered Route 1. It seemed that as well as unlocking her ability to use Pokemon moves, Serena had also gained the ability to naturally walk as a Kirlia would. She was adapting to this and in all honesty.. it wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"So, where did you come from, anyways? We don't normally see Kirlia running around int the wild here in Unova." Cheren asked Serena.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:14 pm

An Oshawott sat up with tierd eyes as she looked around. She felt different like she wasn't herself. Her head was throbbing she raised her paw to her head when she did she felt soft fur instead of actual hair. Huh? Ok that's wierd. she thought to herself as she looked at her paw/hands. With wide eyes she fot to her feet and tried to look at herself. She saw her tail and felt the top of her head, she had ears. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I turned into a Pokemon!!" she screamed but for anyone that heard it the voice it sounded like this: "Oshaaaaa! Oshawott!!"She started to run in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Serena tilted her head to the side once more, unsure of how to answer. She wondered if Cheren would be able to understand her even if she knew what to tell him.
The Kirlia sighed and tried to think of a way to communicate. She knew she was a psychic type... but she had no idea how to use those telepathic and telekinetic powers that psychic types were known to possess.
Instead she just replied with, "I have no idea." though of course, to Cheren, it sounded more like "Kirlia Kirli."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Cheren understood from the Kirlia's expression that she didn't know exactly where she came from. "No clue, huh? That's okay Serena, don't stress yourself out about it." Cheren told her. "I bet if we keep on traveling around we'll find some kind of answer!" he encouraged her. He then heard what sounded like the cries of another pokemon. "What was that?!" he exclaimed. "C'mon Serena, let's go investigate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a New World?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next