Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in a New World?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A little Kirlia was lay in the grass near Nuvema town. Now this was a rare occurrence... one, because Kirlia didn't usually live in the Unova region and two, because this Kirlia had not formerly been a Kirlia at all.

The Emotion Pokemon slowly pulled herself to her knees. Something didn't feel quite right. She looked down to see her pale white arms and blinked in surprise. She then attempted to get up onto her feet, only to topple back down again because a Kirlia's feet didn't work the same way a human's did.

Very slowly and steadily, she eased herself up onto the tips of her green feet. She stood wobbling there for a second before she fell over again. Sighing to herself she looked around, figuring that to anyone.. or anything nearby, she would look like a complete weirdo. Despite this and all her setbacks, she didn't get angry. Instead, she just tried and tried again, eventually mastering how to stand.

If she was honest, she felt like a baby or young child again. But she took it in her stride. After all, how many times had she seen Pokemon and wished she could be just like them... well admittedly she had probably preferred the human side of things.

Not far away, in the branches of a tree lay a Murkrow, splayed out amongst the leaves on the branches. She was like the Kirlia in many ways... only she was not.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Tenshi was running too fast for her own good and tripped over her own feet. With that one small fall she landed on her face, getting to her paws she rubbed the dirt away from her now brown face. "What happened? How did I get turned into a Pokemon? I hope this isn't like PMD, Owww my head hurts." she complained. To anyother person it was merly, "Osha? Oshawott? Osha-wott."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 pm

The Kirlia smiled to her friend, being formerly human she refused to call him her trainer. Serena then followed Cheren as he headed towards the noise he had just heard. She was slowly getting used to her new form as a Pokemon, even if she couldn't properly communicate with Cheren.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Somewhere near the whole fiasco, a Vulpix lay unconcious by the road. She slowly started to get onto her four paws and......
Wait. Four paws?
The Vulpix look herself over. "Vulpa Vulpix! VUUUUUL! Woah, man! I'm a pokemon! SWEEEEET!" she exclaimed, running around wildly. During her wild freakout, she accidentally rammed into a random Kirlia beside a random trainer.

Cheren leapt back in surprise as a random Vulpix jumped out and and rammed into Serena. "Serena! Are you okay?!?!?!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 pm

While Tenshi was busy wiping her face she didn't notice a young man behind her. He knelt down to her eye level, "Are you alright?" he asked her."I'll be alright." she said turning to face the one who asked her the question and froze where she was. She backed off a few inches staring in shock at who was in front of her; N. Ahhhhhh!!! It's N! I must be in the Univa region! Oh no am I in the Pokemon Black and white anime or is this like the game? she thought.

N looked at the Oshawott with kind eyes, "let me help you don't have to be afraid." he was taking out ahankerchif and rubbed Tenshi's cheek gently getting the mud off her face. Tenshi looked up at N, "Who are you?" she asked knowing that he can understand Pokemon. "My name's N." he said introducing himself. "My name's Riku." the small Pokemon lied. She liked the name Riku, when she was a human she thought that if she ever have a girl Oshawott she'd name it Riku. "You have a nickname, your a trainer's pokemon." he stated looking down. Tenshi couldn't see his eyes but she senced that her was sad. "My trainer abandoned me." she said hating herself for saying it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Serena once again toppled over as the Vulpix collided with her, sending her flying. The way a Kirlia precariously balanced on its feet meant that in incidents like this, it was rather vulnerable.
"Kirli!(I'm fine!)" she smiled as she got back up onto her feet. She then turned to the Vulpix.
"Kirlia, Kirli! Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

"Vulp! Vulpix-pix! My name is FoxFireAlchemist! But everyone calls me Fox!" The Vulpix responded. "VULP-VUL-PIIIIIIIIX! IMMA FRIGGIN VULPIX, WHOOPEE!" the Vulpix barked... or yipped.....

Cheren could only laugh as the little Vulpix ran in circles around him. But then suddenly, the Vulpix stopped mid-circle. She started to sniff the air. "Vul! Vupii! Vuuuulpixxx! Hey! Cool, I can smell people! Follow me guys!!!!" the Vulpix barcked back to Cheren and Serena. She then ran in N and the Oshawott's direction, all the while barking "VULP! PIX! VULPIIIIX! HEY I'M A VULPIX LOOK AT ME RUN YEAAAAH!"

"Well, I guess she want's us to follow her." Cheren concluded. "Let's go, we were going in that dicrection anyway." he shrugged, following the Vulpix in the way she had run off.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:23 pm

"Kirliaa!(Calm down!)"
Serena frowned as the hyper Vulpix ran in circles around them. She couldn't catch a single word other than 'Fox' which she guessed must be some sort of Nickname. Sighing, Serena remembered that she knew the move Teleport. She wondered if she would be able to use it to get ahead of the Vulpix known as Fox.

She concentrated for no more than a second before she was gone from Cheren's side, reappearing in front of Fox.
"Kirli!(Stop!)" she said, not wanting the Vulpix to get herself hurt in her hyperactivity.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 pm

N stared at "Riku" for a good while. His heart felt like is was going to shatter. "Pokemon Trainer's are heartless." he seethed with anger. "But he never hurnt me he just thought I wasn't strong enough." Tenshi said feeling her ears drop in saddness. Then she had an idea, "If it's ok maybe I could...go with you?" she asked with puppy eyes. "I think you'll be better off on your on then with a trainer." he said.

"But you don't have tokeep me in a Pokeball. I'll stay by you side and follow." she countered. With a sigh N agreed and tossed an empty Pokeball and waited for the click.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 pm

The Vulpix named Fox tried to stop before she plowed into Serena again, but she just couldn't. She and Serena tumbled through some bushes into a very heartfelt scene with a boy and and Oshawott. "Vulp Vulpa! Pix Ix VUUUULPIX! Hey! I knew it, people! People! See?! See?!"

Cheren ran up behind the two pokemon who had tumbled into the bushes. He couldn't help but smile just a tiny bit at the little Vulpix's antics, but he was mainly concerned for her and Serena's safety. "Hey, are you two okay?" he asked with concern. "Vulp, Vul! Yeah, I'm fine!" Fox barked. "Vulpaaaaa...... Sorry Ms. Kirlia........."

Cheren looked over and saw the boy and the Oshawott and could only wonder what was going on. "Hey, who are you?" he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Just a reminder for myself but the Murkrow was still lay at the base of the tree unconcious for whatever remainder of an hour was left.

---------------

Serena quickly got back up onto her feet, rolling gracefully as if the fall had been a natural movement. She was really starting to get the hang of being a Kirlia. She smiled at the Vulpix.

Cheren caught up a few seconds later asking if she and Fox were okay.
"Kirlia. I'm fine Cheren." smiled Serena, "Kir Kirli! It's fine Fox. Don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am

N turned to see who was talking to him and saw a boy with a Kirlia. "I heard it. Your Pokemon's voice. Let's have a battle." he said with a confedent look. Tenshi looked at N, Now? You just caught me. she thought but dashed infront of her new "friend" as N would call her. "I'll battle for you N. I'll give it me best!" she said tapping her Scalchop.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 am

"Uhhh.... I don't know, I just caught Serena, and I haven't given her any practice. I don't want to just rush into a battle..." Cheren began. "Serena, what do you think?" he asked the Kirlia.

Meanwhile, off to the side, Fox bounced around giddily and barked a stream of nonsence, like a certain 4-year-old we all know. "Vul? Vulpa? Vulp? Pix? Vulpix-pix! Vulpix Vuuuuuuuuulpix! Hey, what's a battle? Can I join? Is it a game?! I looooove games! What are the rules? Do you guys like games? I like berries! I like all kinds of berries!!!!!!!" ect. ect.

Cheren looked over to the Vulpix and started to consider making it his second pokemon......
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Serena blinked. "Kirlia Kirli.(I don't mind. If you wan't to battle, I'll do my best!)" she smiled.

All of a sudden a young girl ran onto the scene, holding her hat down with one hand, the other keeping her bag on her shoulder.
"Wait up guys!" she yelled before stopping in front of the Vulpix.
"Oh my gosh! Aren't you just adorable!!" she grinned, her hands cupping her face as she internally fangirled over the cute Pokemon.

Once she calmed down enough to think, she bent down and picked up the Vulpix, holding her at arms length before pulling her in and cradling Fox in her arms.
"You're so cute!!" she grinned, stroking the Vulpix's silky red fur.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Riku tilted her head to the side, For some reason those two seem familiar. she thought looking at the Vilpix and Kirlia. "Are you ready Riku?" N asked her, Riku simply nodded. "Use Takle!" he shouted. Riku may not know what moves she knew but she knew how to Tackle. She lowed her head and charged for the Kirlia.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 pm

"Quick, Serena! use Teleport to dodge it, and then hit it with a Confusion attack!" Cheren called.

Meanwhile, Fox was totally loving being gushed over. "Vulpix! Vul? Vulpaa! HI PERSON! I like your hat! Can I wear your hat? What's your name? My name is FoxFireAlchemist, but everyone calls me Fox!" ect. ect.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

The Kirlia, using her new found psychic powers promptly teleported behind Riku. She then concentrated her psychic energy into a rather weak Confusion attack. It was lucky for Riku, but Serena was rather disappointed in herself. She knew that she would have to get some proper training in with Cheren at some point. She really needed to harness these psychic powers if she was going to protect her friend.

Meanwhile, Bianca was still cuddling Fox. The little Vulpix kept trying to paw at her hat.
Bianca grinned, "So you like my hat huh?"
The trainer grinned, suddenly getting an idea.
"I know! How about you come with me?" she asked the Vulpix, fishing into her bag with one hand, looking for a Pokeball. She grabbed the first one she found, her Cherish Ball that Professor Juniper had given her, and held it out to Fox.

"I'll give you the choice." she smiled, not wanting to take the Vulpix from the wild if she would prefer to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm

When the Kirlia used Telaport and got behind her, evrything seemed like it was happening in slow motion.Cheren had called the Kirlia Serena, and the Vulpix had called herself Foxfirealchamist. [/i]Could these two be?[/i] she thought just as Serena used confusion. beleiving it was at full power Riku used her scalchop to protect herself. "Hold on Riku!" N encouraged his friend. Riku was struggling to stay strong with her eyes closed she managed to get two words out, "Karasu! Kitsune-kun!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 pm

"VULLLLLPIIIIIIIII!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SHINY THING!" Fox squeal-barked in joy. "Vulpix vulpa-pix Vulpix vul! Alright, let's go together! We'll be best friends anI'll work my hardest to be the best pokemon I can be!" she barked as she reached up to touch the Cherish Ball. She suddenly heard somebody call her old nickname as she touched it. "Vul? Huh?" She yippee in confusion as she got sucked in by the red light. Three rocks later, the ball clicked and a new team was formed.

"Keep on it Serena, you're doing awesome!" Cheren called out. "Let's keep it going with Double Team!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 pm

"Yippee!!" grinned Bianca, jumping up and down on the spot at the catch of her new friend and partner. She then let the Vulpix back out of the ball, a thoughtful look on her face as she attempted to come up with a nickname.

Meanwhile, Serena froze. Karasu... That was the name Tenshi called her. The Kirlia vaguely heard Cheren's call to use Double Team. Shaking her head, she was brought back to the battle. She had to win this for her new friend.
Serena raised both hands into the air before she split herself into multiple copies, all surrounding the Oshawott.

Bianca clapped her hands together as she finally came up with a nickname.
"I'll call you Kitsunebi!" she grinned, fishing through her bag for her Pokedex, "And now to check your moveset...."

The new trainer finally found her Pokedex and held it up with both hands. She stared at it for a second before sighing and slowly edging closer to Cheren.
"HEY CHEREN!" she yelled, "You know how to use one of these?!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

N tilted his head in confusion Why would Riku call those Pokemon that? What kind of Pokemon are they? her thought. "Riku, go! Use Razer Shell!"he called out(He knows what Tenshi has.) Riku looked at N in confusion, she knew Razer Shell? "How do i do that?" she asked looking at her Scalchop.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

"Okay Serena, use Confusion one more time! I know you can do it!" Cheren called out to his Kirlia friend. Then Bianca screamed "HEY CHEREN" and made him jump about twenty feet in the air in suprise. "JEEZ Bianca, you say "stats" into the microphone and it pulls them up for you!" he called back.

"Vul? Vulpa vul! Stats? YAY, I wanna see what moves I know!" Fox barked happily, bouncing around in circles.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 pm

The Kirlia nodded, once again concentrating her energy into using Confusion. This time, instead of sending a thin beam of psychic energy towards Riku, Serena attacked the Oshawott directly, eradicating the need for her to get close to attack her opponent.

"Sorry Cheren!~" replied Bianca in a sing-song voice. She then turned back to her Pokedex and said 'stats' into the microphone, just as her friend had instructed.
Confuse Ray, Flare Blitz, Quick Attack, Ember

"Wow! You know some awesome moves!" grinned Bianca, turning back to the Vulpix, "We should practice them sometime!"

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Razer shell. Riku had seen how Oshawott does it so it can't be that hard right? Riku saw the Confusion coming straight at her and leapt into the air. Riku held her Scalchop like a sword and a very small blue aura surrounded the shell. She ran towards Serena with the tiny blade, "Hiay!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm

"Serena, use Shadow Sneak to dodge and counter!" Cheren called. He silently prayed for her sake that Serena could pull it off, even though she didn't have much practice with it. To his knowlage.

"Vulpix vulpix vulpiiiiix! Practice? Practice sounds fun! Is that a game?" Fox barked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Shadow Sneak.... Shadow Sneak, thought Serena before she melted into the ground. It took an immense amount of concentration to keep it going, but she eventually came out behind Riku, attacking her.

Bianca giggled at the Vulpix's excitement. She couldn't wait to get in some training but she had no idea where to start. Oh well~ It can't be that hard! she thought cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in a New World?   Arrival in a New World? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival in a New World?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next