Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swiftshock Outlaws!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Vanilla the Minccino was tiptoeing through Peacha Forest, humming and twirling as she tosses a ribbon back and forth. She flicked it up with her tail, caught it with her paws, and bounced it all around catching and tossing it again and again. She let out a singsong note that seemed to last for a few moments as she paused.

"Aaaaahhhh! Sweet berry, sweet berry, come to me. I'm hoping it will be a Cheri. Sweet berry, sweet berry on the tree... Maybe it will be a Kelpsy." She hummed and stood on one foot as she hit the high not on the last syllable of the last word. Her large ears wiggled and her tail was standing up. She got back on both feet and stood while rubbing the ribbon between her paws. "Such silky material." She giggled. "I love stealing things." She hummed and continued walking until she stepped on a sticky, web-like material. "Huh?" She tried lifting up one foot. "Wha..? Is this a web?" She tried to shake it off, only to have it wrap around her left foot more. She began to panic and tried to shake it free, only causing more sticky web to stick to her foot, binding her to the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 pm

The Joltik thought for a moment, "You could act as if your lost get a depressed like. The Patrat will set the berry down to "help" you. I'll use Electroweb on him. Then you go get the Berry and we'll both take off." Rauo explained the plane to Vanilla.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am

Vanilla smirked. "Works for me. Hopefully he doesn't have any friends nearby." She turned and started towards the Patrat, putting on her best sad face with a hint of her own cute charm to it. She sniffed loudly a few times to try and catch the Patrat's attention, but he seemed a little dense. "Dumb Patrat..." She muttered quietly under her breath. "Ohhh! I'm sooo lost! I'll NEVER find my way out of here!" Vanilla cried in a mock distressed voice while rubbing her eye and sniffling a bit. "I've been lost for hours! And I lost all my stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 am

The Patrat sat down his berry and ran over to Vanilla, "It's ok I'll help you get of the forest. as for you things no worries I have the Keen Eye abbility." he said.

Meanwhile Rayo was setting up the Electroweb with great care and was making sure that there were no gaps. He made a small clicking sound to tell Vanilla to get the Patrat closer to the web. Also he was wrapping the Berry in his fine silk and put it on his back.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:58 am

Vanilla smiled sweetly at the Patrat. "Oh thank you! I'm so glad you came along, what a nice Pokemon you are!" She fluttered her eyes a bit and tilted her head at an angle she thought to be attractive. Her ear twitched as she heard Rayo's clicking sound and moved closer to a the sound. "I think maybe I dropped something near here?" She inched over, watching carefully at where she was going. "I'm missing a Pecha Berry you see.. And my pretty ribbon!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 am

The Patrat blush and followed Vanilla, "Aw shucks. I don't mind helping you?" he said. Slowly he was getting closer to the Web.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 am

Vanilla walked to the perfect spot to trap the Patrat. "Well aren't you just as sweet as a Pecha berry!" She exclaimed while fluttering her eyes. "While you look here, I'll look around that other tree over there okay?" She walked over to the tree, facing away to hide her wicked grin as she waited for Rayo to spring the trap on the unsuspecting Patrat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:51 am

Still blushing the Patrat turned to look for the "lost item" and bumpped straight in to the Electro Web. Bzzz!!!!!! "EEyahhhh!!" the Patrat yelled looking like a burnt crisp. Rayo crawled closer to the Patrat and began to wrap him in the silky but sticky thread. "Now he won't be up for a while." Rayo said as he got down from his web and walked over to Vanilla. "Nice work Van, now let's get out of here." he said as he hopped on her head.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 am

Vanilla nodded. "Nice work there yourself sparky." She disregarded the fact he had landed on her head. She had considered bugs were icky, but told herself to get over it considering he'd be hitching a ride fairly often. She dashed away, running between several trees as she made her way to a clearing. "I'm surprised we pulled that off so smoothly! That Patrat was a little clumsy when walking. He fell for my cute charms so easily." She halted in the clearing and did a dramatic pose, expecting the over-sized Joltik to pose as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 am

Rayo just looked at Vanilla. "What are you doing? Not all Pokemon will be easy to fool ya know. Nex time the Pokemon may have a friend or something." Rayo said in a blunt tone hopping off Van's head onto a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:24 am

"If that's the case we can just make another plan!" She shrugged off the blunt comment and halted to preen her tail idly. "It's worked before with friends along with them. I just use my Sing or Attract moves and be on my way. It certainly worked on you with your oh-so-clever web." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:33 am

Rayo looked away blushing, "You just caugh me off gaurd. Do you want half of this Berry or not?!" he snapped taking the thread off of the Berry. Whe all of the webbing was off the berry looked like it got cooked a little bit. "It might be a tad crispy but it'll have some flavor."he said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:44 am

Vanilla smirked at the embarrassed Joltik and walked over to take half. "Nothing like a snack after a job well done." She winked at Rayo. "Even if someone is a little grumpy." Vanilla took a bite out of her half of the berry, savoring the new flavor and texture of the somewhat cooked berry. "It might be crispy, but I like it!" She said with approval.

"Say.. Why didn't you pose too? We're supposed to pose, remembeeerrr?" Vanilla asked while taking another large bite out of the crispy berry.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 am

Rayo took a bite out of his half of the berry, "I never said anything about a pose." he said taking another bite out of his berry. "This is good when it's crispy."
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 am

"But posing is fun! It's coordinated and makes us look cool! Well it makes YOU look cool. I look cute." She chimed on the cute sound. "It does taste good. Maybe you should be the cook from now on whenever we snag a berry or two." She gulped down the last of her half of the berry and licked her paws to get rid of any sticky juice from the berry.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 am

Rayo sighed, "I'll think about it. Come on let's get some sleep." he said finishing off his berry. he went a few feet away from Van and closed his eye to sleep.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 am

Vanilla beamed at the idea of posing and then acknowledged his idea of sleep with a yawn. She curled up in a furry gray ball and wrapped her tail around her so it would cover her nose. Her ears flickered as she heard a rustling, but dismissed it as a rogue bird Pokemon just flying out of a tree for a snack. She yawned again as sleep started to overtake her, not even rethinking her trust in Rayo as she nodded off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftshock Outlaws!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2