Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black market.(outlaws only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

Black market.(outlaws only) Empty
PostSubject: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 am

doren was in a tent behind the shops in grassveil town. here he sold forgeries and other things to outlaws. he always wears a cloak to hide his identity, especialy after he joined the guild. dorren can get anything an outlaw want's, for a price.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 am

A small and petite squirrel with wings without feathers stood in front of the store. "Hm. The Black Market, eh?" she mumbled, staring at the stall. Inside was a Smeargle, with things in the back, that she couldn't quite see. Emma spoke up. "Excuse me. What exactly do you sell here and at what price?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 am

"whatever you need, as for the price, that depends on the item." dorren said.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh?" Emma said in her usual British accent. "Then, I would like...something to get away from Exploration teams if in need. Do you have such an item?" she inquired, already twirling a pink heart. Duplicates of this heart began to flutter into the stall.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 am

"are you in the records?" dorren asked looking under the counter for a stack of papers.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 am

"Yes. Emma the Emolga." she answered, watching as the Smeargle took a look at a large pile of papers. "And what's your name?" she inquired shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 am

"you can call me the architect. now, how much do they actually know about you?"Doren said sifting through the stack of papers.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 am

"Not much. Only that I use charm on others to steal and that I'm an Outlaw." Emma didn't like how this was going. It didn't feel right as she talked about her fame.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 am

"you have two options then. you can get captured and i can reduce your sentence or i can forge a fake identity for you." Doren said holding two forms.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 am

"What?" Emma asked, frowning. "I thought I was buying an item?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 am

"i sell what pokemon need, and you need to get away from exploration teams, so either a fake identity or a reduced sentece time is what i sell." Dorren said. "if you want i can sell you a painting forgery so you can steal the real one without raising suspicion, or i can get an item you request."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 am

"Oh. OK. Then, what's the price for each of them?" Emma Inquired, jumping onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

"which one do you want? if i don't have it then i can get it." doren said, ignoring the pokemons jump onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 pm

"Hm...how about the fake identity? Can you craft one?" she said after almost ages of thinking. She liked to think things through, which earned her a reputation for being an incredibly resourceful thief.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

"ok, you need something to distinguish yourself from your description... pick up something like a pecha scarf and claim its a family heirloom or something. now someone wouldn't just keep their legal papers on them unless they had to verify their identity on a regular basis. how about an under-cover cop. yeah, that will do. i have a few badges from police officers a few towns over, that should fool anyone as long as you can sell it. before we continue my fee for this service is 500 poke. are you willing to pay that?" Doren said, looking for the correct forms.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 pm

[He doesnt have 500 poke to her account ded >.<]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Emma frowned. I don't have that much money! "Oh, sorry. I don't have enough money to pay this off." she replied. "Well, maybe we can put that aside. Do you have something that works as a smokescreen of sorts in this old tattered shop of yours?" she asked, changing the subject. She would probably get a fake identity some time in the future. Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

[LOL. i just thought, Karasu and Mirlo should set up a fake identity shop up on the black market, because they can use their illlusions to change you into a completely different pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 pm

(sure thing desert)
"fine, a home made smoke bomb 50 poke." Doren said. rummaging through the back.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 pm

The petite, yet evil Emolga watched as the Smeargle rummaged through his storage of various items. "Make that two." she said, taking out a handful of coins, dumping them on the counter after she jumped back down onto the ground with a somersault. "Don't you just hate those pesky exploration teams?" she inquired, to make some sort of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

dorren smiled "you have no idea. ok just pull the pin and in five seconds the smoke will start to come out. that'll be 100 poke" Doren said fetching the bombs.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm

"Already paid." Emma replied, pushing the money a little bit closer to her fellow outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

dorren took the money and gave the bombs in a brown sack. "make sure to tell your freinds. the architect is open for business after the sun goes down." Doren said.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 pm

"i don't have any friends! I'm an outlaw don't forget that!" Emma snapped, taking the brown sack, and flipping it over her shoulders. "And good night to you. Don't get caught!" she called, waving her hand in farewell as the moon began to rise into the sky, with the stars shining along with it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 am

Lance stalked into the store and looked at the dealer from under his hood." I need alot of supplies for a big takeover." Lance was careful in what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black market.(outlaws only)   Black market.(outlaws only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black market.(outlaws only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next