Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swiftshock Outlaws!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Swiftshock Outlaws! Empty
PostSubject: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

Vanilla the Minccino was tiptoeing through Peacha Forest, humming and twirling as she tosses a ribbon back and forth. She flicked it up with her tail, caught it with her paws, and bounced it all around catching and tossing it again and again. She let out a singsong note that seemed to last for a few moments as she paused.

"Aaaaahhhh! Sweet berry, sweet berry, come to me. I'm hoping it will be a Cheri. Sweet berry, sweet berry on the tree... Maybe it will be a Kelpsy." She hummed and stood on one foot as she hit the high not on the last syllable of the last word. Her large ears wiggled and her tail was standing up. She got back on both feet and stood while rubbing the ribbon between her paws. "Such silky material." She giggled. "I love stealing things." She hummed and continued walking until she stepped on a sticky, web-like material. "Huh?" She tried lifting up one foot. "Wha..? Is this a web?" She tried to shake it off, only to have it wrap around her left foot more. She began to panic and tried to shake it free, only causing more sticky web to stick to her foot, binding her to the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:34 am

Rayo felt the tiny hairs on his back move. Opening his eyes to see what he had caught in his Web of Elecricty. Looking down from the tree he was in he saw a Miccinno struggling to get his web off, "Foolish Normy(Normy means Normal Pokemon) struggling won't help." he chuckled sending webs out from the tree and around the area. Being a small Pokemon had it's adventages quickly and quietly he slid down one of the silky threads holding on to his hat he soon found himeslf on the ground. "Electroweb." he whispered sending out a web full odf static electricity.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 am

"Aieeeee!" Vanilla shrieked as an electric shock hit her. "YOWCH." She had hit the floor and was trying to shake off the webs. "Who did that!" She shouted out to the open forest. She didn't hear an initial answer and started squirming around in the webbing. She had dropped her ribbon, but that was less of a concern as she realized she had a larger problem. "My tail! My fur! It's all getting STICKY." She cried out in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 am

Rayo chuckled softly as he watch the Minccinno struggle even more. He went to the ribbon and picked it up with his back and started walking past the struggleing pokemon. "How do you like my webs, Normy?" he asked the Pokemon loud enough so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 am

Vanilla glanced as the Joltik walked by with her ribbon on his back. She scowled at him. "Don't think you can steal from me!" She shouted at him while squirming in the webs. She started to sing a lullaby, soothing enough to calm anyone nearby down and put them to sleep. Vanilla was using Sing, and made her voice loud and clear as she repeated the verses over and over again.

"Forests and frost... Plants are asleep." She kept making up verses as she went along, realizing she had forgotten the words to the rest of the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 am

Rayo swayed to the side feeling drowsy, "What are you... zzzzz" Rayo could finish his sentence when he quickly fell asleep. Good thing that I have alot of webs around s us. he thought before nodding off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 am

"Haha..." She grinned wickedly as the Joltik fell asleep with the ribbon on his back. "Serves him right, trying to keep someone as adorable as me tied down with webs." She stuck her tongue out as she tried to get the webs off by wiggling, and then resorted to hitting the ground with her tail repeatedly to gather the strands together into a huge clump that clung to her tail. The webs on her lower body were slowly becoming wound around her tail and she used her Tail Slap move over and over again. After she could stand again, she began to roll the rest of the webs on her into balls and flicked them off. "Like these webs can keep me!" She said with a dramatic pose, forgetting her tail had a heavy weight she teetered with a 'woah' sound and tried to maintain her balance before stepping in the sticky webs again.

After several moments of annoyed sounds and scowls she managed to get the webs from the Joltik out of her tail. Vanilla made her way over to the Joltik, attempting to avoid stepping on more. She failed a few times and had to halt herself, hoping the Pokemon wouldn't awake before she got there. Picking up her ribbon Vanilla turned away from where she thought the Joltik was still laying and waltzed off with it, still stepping in more webs which caused more annoyed scowls and growls from her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 am

Rayo was sound asleep when he heard scuffling sounds. Opening his eyes slowly he noticte that he was in the air.Did a bird Pokemon get me?! he thought. He looked up and saw that he was still stuck to the ribbon from his webs from before. He then saw the Minccinno struggling with the webs he layed out with a small sigh he used Slash to get rid of the webs in front of her. "All my hard work ruined." he said in a dramatic voice.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am

Vanilla jumped in surprise at the webs were cut with a Slash from the Joltik. "You're awake?" She was hoping he would've slept longer. "And your work nothing! Get off my ribbon!" She shook it with one paw hoping to shake the yellow critter off of it. "I took it fair and square! Don't make me smash you into the ground with my tail!" Vanilla threatened. "It's bad enough your hard work ruined my cute fur! I need to clean up!" She pointed to her fur, which was sticking out at odd ends.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:36 am

"From where I stood in that tree you were already dirty." Rayo said eyeing the girl Minccinno. "And I can't get off I'm stuck!" he shouted waving his legs up and down angrely. He wasn't having any luck getting off. "This is what happens when I don't get all of my webs off of me. I end up sticking to everything." the small Pokemon muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

Vanilla was walking towards the sound of rushing water. A river was up ahead and she eagerly approached it. A wicked grin crossed her face. "I'm the dirty one huh? Maybe I should toss this ribbon into the water... With you attached to it." Her smile was somewhat evil looking, and slightly scary to some degree despite her goofy fur spiked all over the place. "I think you need a bath as well sparky." There's nothing like victory as an outlaw. I've got nothing to lose after all. She thought to herself as she help the ribbon over the water, moving a bit into the shallow area as if ready to toss it in.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:57 am

Rayo was now scared of the Minccinno, "W-wait a minute! Maybe we can work out some kind of deal?" he said in a panic. Who knows what kind of Pokemon were in the river? he thought. "Forgive me I didn't introduce myself. The names Rayo." he said tiping his little black hat.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 am

Vanilly smirked at his panic, but a suspicion was roused in her at the idea of making a deal. Can I trust a web weaving electric tick? She asked herself. "Vanilla. And how do I know I can trust you after you were so kind as to try and tuck me in with webs and then steal my ribbon?" Vanilla questioned Rayo while narrowing her large eyes in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 am

"Who said I was going to take your ribbon?! What use would it be to me?! As for the webs they were for catching my next meal!!" the Joltic shouted at the top of his lungs. Breathing hard trying to get his breath back he finally said, "Besides you said it yourself you can easely crush me. I mean look at me!! I'm probubly the worlds smallest Pokemon!!"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 am

Vanilla thought for a moment, eyeing the Joltik suspiciously. "What kind of deal are we talking about?" How do I know he won't start weaving more webs around me while my guard is down...? She flicked her tail absentmindedly. "I'm wondering what you have in mind. Of course I don't know how long I can hold onto this ribbon. My hands are getting slippery." She wouldn't forget the sticky situation from before so easily. Whatever he had planned before was still fresh in her mind as she thought of him trying to eat her or something.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 am

"Why don't we form some kind of partnership, a Team if you will. I'm an outlaw and your an outlaw. Like the saying goes, "Two heads are better then one." And one other thing I wouldn't even dream of eating a Pokemon like you. I'm more into electric-type Pokemon." Rayo said in a sly tone. He chuckled, "My life is in your hands ma'am." he said with his head down low waiting for his fate.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 am

Vanilla blinked. "A team huh.. Alright.. We'll see how this team works out. But if you even weave one web around me I'll knock you out of the park!" She said while placing the ribbon on the bank of the river. She left it there as she splashed water over her gray fur and cleaned the sticky webs off of herself. Vanilla glanced at him. "What do you do best anyways?" She smirked as she thought of her own talents. "I am a charmer. Charming them to sleep and then stealing their items as they slumber away."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 am

"I'd prefer to lay my webs around the area. If anyone were to run into the web they'd get shocked to a crisp. Perhaps if you were to get discovered I could lay down my web as a trap. With the opponents getting zapped it would allow us time to get away." Rayo explained with a sly grin that is if he could grin.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:21 am

"Hmm I see." She nodded as she smoothed down the last of her fur and walked over to him while shaking out her wet tail. "So where do we start to test this out exactly?" She knew if something went wrong she could easily get away, and she would find that tick later even if she had to sweet talk a few bird Pokemon into scouting for her. "I'd love to get another ribbon or two." She said in a sing-song voice as she preened her tail until she thought it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am

"Well perhaps you'd want this ribbon back first?"Rayo said signaling that he was still stuck to the ribbon. He still needed to get clean.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 am

Vanilla blinked. "Oh." She tugged him off the ribbon, hoping he wouldn't stick to her paw. "So am I doing all the work? Because I hope that means I won't have to carry you wherever I go..." She mumbled something about having a bug stuck to her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 am

"Relax I'll do some of the work. And we'll share our earnings fairly too." Rayo said grunting when he was freed from the ribbon. he hopped to the ground and walked onto a rock that was by the stream feeling the water hitting his fur softly. When he was sure he was no longer sticky he shook himself off.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 am

"Alright, sounds fair to me Rayo." She said as she watched the little guy skitter onto a rock. "Don't get swept away now. We just made a deal after all." Vanilla said while rubbing her head to make sure her fur tuft was in order. "Where should we strike first my sparky companion?" She asked while playing with the silky ribbon material. It was a soft blue, and her eyes seemed to gleam as she eyed the ribbon with interest.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"Relax I'm known as the Attaching Pokemon. So I have a good grip." Rayo said to Vanilla (I'm gonna have him call her Van) Jumpping into the grass he walked over to her thinking of what they should do for their first victom. Looking around he saw a Patrat holding an Orren Berry. "You see that Patrat over there, Van?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

"The one with the berry? Yeah. What do you have planned?" Vanilla eyed the Patrat walking with it's berry in it's paws. She did feel a bit peckish, but decided to keep that to herself at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftshock Outlaws!   Swiftshock Outlaws! Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftshock Outlaws!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: