Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing Berries

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Chasing Berries - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Prima scampered after several rolling objects. They had fallen out of her pouch and she was working to catch them before they got too bruised or dirty. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she caught one under her paw and shoved it into her pouch.

"These darn berries! I shouldn't have bought this many!" She cried out in annoyance as the rest rolled away. She loved the sweet berries, but she had been a bit too greedy in buying several at once when she didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 am

Kageyoshi looked at Prima, "What do you mean a different color?" he asked gently. He noticed that she was getting more quiet with each word.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 am

Prima fidgeted. "They're not a normal color. Like they're a rare color from a normal Pokemon of their species." She shifted uncomfortably as if she didn't want to mention herself as an example and averted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:59 am

Kageyoshi thought for a moment, "By different color do you mean "Shiny"?" he asked the young Purrloin. "It's ok to be different that means that your special. You can do anything you can set your mind to Prima." he said in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 am

Prima shook her head at the word 'special.' Shiny? "No! I don't want to be special! They didn't like me when I was special! It made me into a bad Purrloin, a bad sister, and a bad daughter! I want to be like all the other Purrloin!" Her fur was spiking out as she began to get worked up. I'm not special. Why can't I just be like all the other Purrloin. Why couldn't he say it was just something that happens to any type of Pokemon? That it makes me regular like them? Prima dug into the ground with tiny claws as if she was working away the anger. "I don't... Want to be a special exception, or different from all the other Pokemon... Kaze I don't want to be shiny." She rubbed her nose with her paw. "It's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 am

Kageyoshi chuckled, "You didn't let me finish. There are other Pokemon that have different colors. One that I met a long time ago grew up angry because he was a shiny and was made fun of. And you are not a bad Pokemon Prima. You see other's don't understand why somethings are different. We can't control these things. I'm sure you'll grow up to be an amazing Liepard someday or if you want to stay as you are now. Being different doesn't mean your a bad Pokemon." Kageyoshi explained to the small Pokemon understanding her anger.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 am

Prima shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want to mention what a spoiled brat she had been before, so she merely smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Kaze, your words mean a lot to me. It's not easy accepting the fact I'm shiny though."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:32 am

Kageyoshi sighed, "Just remember this: It's not the outside that counts but what lays in here." he said placing his paw on his chest here his heart was. "Do you understand Prima?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 am

Prima nodded in agreement with his statement. "What's inside..." She placed her hand on her heart in the same motion as Kaze. "What if someone isn't good inside either?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

Kageyoshu wasn't sure on how to awnser the quetion so he just told her what he knew, "All I can say is try to find something good in them that they may not notice." he said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 am

"Ohhh." She said, making an o shape with her mouth. "That makes sense Kaze. Does that mean the Guild will try and see some good in you too?" She hoped they would. Prima wouldn't like it if he wasn't allowed to come back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am

"I don't know Prima." Kageyoshi said looking at the ground.
\
Starfire was walking around when she saw Kageyoshi and a different color Purrloin. "Is that you Kageyoshi?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 am

Prima looked over at the Vulpix. She tilted her head in curiosity, she'd never seen a Vulpix, or this Vulpix at all before. "Who are you?" She asked while staring at the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 am

Starfire looked at the Purrloin in a shy manner, "My name is Starfire, what is your name?" she asked quietly.

Kageyoshi meraly nodded his head, "Prima if you want ot know someone's name you should introduce yourself first." he said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 am

Prima scuffled her feet in embarrassment at Kaze's mention of being polite. "Uh! So-sorry! I should've introduced myself first. I'm Prima..." She trailed off and stared at the ground in embarrassment. "Uh.. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 am

Starfire laughed softly, It's ok. Kageyoshi don't be mean." she scolded the Leafeon.

Kageyoshi blushed, "I'm was just saying that it was a little rude before introdusing yourself first." he said looking away.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am

Prima rubbed her face a bit and shook her head. She noticed the weird interactions between the two. "Ah, uh. Maybe I should go..." She said uneasily. The way the two acted kind of reminded her of two familiar figures in her life.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 am

Kageyoshi looked at Prima, "Why do you think you should go?" he asked.

"Did we do something to offened you in some way?" Starfire put in quietly.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 am

Prima looked at her paws. She tilted her head from side to side with a weird expression. "I felt.. Awkward." She confessed. "It wasn't anything you did just I'm uh." She shook one of her paws as if she tried to distract herself and glanced around. Prima was still young and somehow felt awkward between the two of them after her silly mistake.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 am

Kageyoshi let out a soft chuckle, "It's ok Prima. We all make mistakes. As long as you learn from them you'll be fine." he told her.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:19 am

Prima was still slightly flustered. She felt like she still had a lot to improve on and seemed to be debating on whether to ask for her berries back now or not. At the same time she did want to get to know the strange and new Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 am

"So where are you two going?" Starfire asked. She was still shy around new Pokemon no matter the age.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

She jumped in slight surprise at her question. "Oh, oh. Kaze was helping me get my berries back to my room. I dropped them earlier and he's just helping me." She said in reply, and trailed off slightly at the end as she decided to keep the rest to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 am

Starfire grined at Kageyoshi. The Leafeon looked at her confused,"What?" she asked the Vuplix. "Nothing that was just unexpected of you Kageyoshi." Starfire explained.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 am

"You mean Kaze doesn't always help Pokemon like this?" Prima asked. "But when I saw him he was just sitting by himself... So..." She tilted her head to think for a moment. "Kaze does that mean you're all alone often?" Prima finally asked after putting two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:04 am

"I was alone all the time but on my way here. Slowly I'm getting used to being around other Pokemon." Kageyoshi explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Berries
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next