Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing Berries

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Chasing Berries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Prima scampered after several rolling objects. They had fallen out of her pouch and she was working to catch them before they got too bruised or dirty. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she caught one under her paw and shoved it into her pouch.

"These darn berries! I shouldn't have bought this many!" She cried out in annoyance as the rest rolled away. She loved the sweet berries, but she had been a bit too greedy in buying several at once when she didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 am

Prima tilted her head. She could tell he was lying. "Kaze, I may be young, but I'm not that oblivious to someone's pain over something." She said bluntly with her head tilted as she stared at him with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:52 am

"You know when someone is in pain? You won't understand the ture meaning of it when you see someone get taken from you in front of you very eyes." Kageyoshi said darkly eyeing the young Purloin.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:18 am

Prima was surprised at how dark his look was, and how his voice had turned more angry. At least she thought so at the moment. "No, but I can try to at least comfort you!" She said without thinking. "Being alone and hiding your feelings and memories doesn't... Help." Prima finished as if realizing something herself. Is that what I've been doing too? I know I have a little bit of a rough past. I know I'm oddly colored.. And I'm scared to admit it. I don't want to be a brat... I need to learn this too. She thought to herself while kneading her paws on the ground in thought for several moments. Prima had gone from being a bit of a loudmouth to stone quiet.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am

Kageyoshi looked at Prima with sad eyes he had no right taking his anger out on the young Pokemon and hearing her words actually sounded like something that Glacia would say. "I'm sorry. I think I'm more angry at myself for not protecting her. I don't think I can protect everyone. But that doesn't mean that I can't try." he said with determination.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 am

Protect everyone... Can you really do that.. I mean you can try. I've heard of legends. Stopping the world from falling apart. That's saving everyone isn't it. It was protecting them. But why? Why does Kaze want to protect everyone? Aren't there bad Pokemon too? The thoughts ran through Prima's head at a fast pace. Thought after thought as she tried to process his words. "I'm sure she doesn't blame you..." She finally said. "A while back, my dad was attacked by a Beedrill. He was a tough Liepard and tried the best it could but it really hurt him. After that he wasn't really the same. My mom said it was the poison and the shock from the battle." Her eyes were slightly glazed over as if she was in another part of time itself. "I couldn't protect him, and it was scary. You can't protect everyone all the time, and you can get stronger and stronger, but..." She shuddered as she heard the buzzing sound of Beedrills and quickly beating crystal-like wings in her head. "But! But you can try. And protect those who deserve it. And those who are close to you right?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 am

Kageyoshi chuckled softly, "Your right. And Glacia would want me to be happy not to dwell on the past. She would of said the same thing that you just did Prima. Thank you." he said giving the small Pokemon a gental hugs.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 am

Prima was surprised at how Kaze had shifted from being so sad to suddenly chuckling and hugging her. She smiled back at the Leafeon. "I.. You're welcome." I think. Kaze sure is warm for a grass type. She thought, she had expected him to have a kind of cold and clammy feeling like the other grass Pokemon she'd met before. "I know I'm still a rookie, but if you ever wanna talk I can talk to you." She said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

"Alright. Am I warm enough for you?" he joked. Kageyoshi never said a joke befor but being around this Purloin made him feel more at ease. Like he was talking to a little sister.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:09 am

She felt somewhat embarrassed and went to rolling a berry back and forth idly between her paws. She had taken it while they had hugged. It was hers so she assumed he wouldn't mind. "Nah... You're not a fire type after all." Prima said with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 am

Kageyoshi chuckled again, "I think it my abillity Chlorophil." he explained.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 am

"Your ability?" She tilted her head. "What does it do?" She'd never heard of Chlorophyll before and figured she should at least learn what it was before someone used it against her in a future battle.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 am

"It just boosts my speed in the sunlight." he explained. It also help make his leaf on his head grow. "It would be neat if I knew Leaf Blade or even Solarbeam." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 am

"So it makes you faster..?" Grass Pokemon sure are weird. She thought to herself. "Does that mean your moves are meant to be fast and not heavy and hard hitting moves Kaze? That's what I want to be like. So fast they won't know where I am!" Prima said with sparkling eyes at the thought of taking down a big Haxorus.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 am

"It's kind of hard to explain. You know about the move Quick Attack right? It's kind of like using Quick Attack all the time but your not really using it." Kageyoshi tried to explain. This is actually hard to explain. I hope she'll understand it. he thought.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:08 am

"Ohhh I see! I guess that makes sense. I mean I get it!" Prima nodded after he used the Quick Attack as an example. "So are you always fast when it's sunny then?" I wish I could be that fast all the time. All I can do is scratch something... I need to get stronger! Then maybe I can go exploring with Kaze too!
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 am

"Only when the sunlight is srtong. Like the Move Sunny Day." Kageyoshi put in. How about that she understood what I was trying to say. Thank goodness. he sighed in releif.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 am

Prima nodded and let out an 'ohhh' as she understood. "If it's sunny are your moves stronger too Kaze?" She was trying to find out more about grass types, as she found herself more curious. Nugale said everyone has a special skill.. Maybe I get stronger if I'm in a dark place like how Kaze gets faster if he's out in the sun? She seemed lost in thought for several moments.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:31 am

"The only thing the Sunny Day will do is boost my speed and allow me to use the move Solarbeam quicker. Do you have any abilities?" Kageyoshi asked the Purloin.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 am

Abilities.. Oh! Prima thought as she had a flashback of her siblings getting dusted with a Paralyzing Powder. She and her other sibling had been fine, but the other was stuck and couldn't move his limbs despite how hard he tried. Her mother had told the two of them they were Limber. Limber... "I don't get Paralyzed." She finally spoke, remembering what her mother had told her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 pm

"That's the ability Limber. That is a good abillity to have. Youl be fine against electric attacks." Kageyoshi told Prima.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 pm

"I guess so." Prima said with a nod. "But I only get one ability right?" She wondered what kind of ability Nugale had, besides guessing names of course.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"That's right. Each Pokemon has a different ability. Even if they are the same Pokemon they have a different one." Kageyoshi explained.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 am

"Hmm..." She pondered if she was stuck with her ability forever. "I guess I'd better make the best of it." Prima said while nodding. "Kaze you know so much, you don't seem like a bad person..." The Guild should let you lead a team... Prima thought to herself. She had completely forgotten about the berries, amazingly enough.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:10 am

Kageyoshi looked at Prima, "Thank you Prima."he said he was hoping that he could join up with a team today anyway.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 am

Prima smiled. "You're welcome Kaze." She stood on all fours and suddenly realized something. "Kaze.. Do you think it would be weird to be a different color? I mean from most other Pokemon?" Prima asked, getting gradually more and more quiet with each word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Berries
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next