Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing Berries

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Chasing Berries - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Prima scampered after several rolling objects. They had fallen out of her pouch and she was working to catch them before they got too bruised or dirty. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she caught one under her paw and shoved it into her pouch.

"These darn berries! I shouldn't have bought this many!" She cried out in annoyance as the rest rolled away. She loved the sweet berries, but she had been a bit too greedy in buying several at once when she didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
MxGibson

MxGibson

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:58 am

"Why was I following you two?" Klaus said, tilting his head slightly to the side as the Purrloin ran off. Klaus couldn't understand why anyone would ask "why" in a situation like this, especially since he really didn't have a reason. "Why not? It's not like I've got something to do." He said oh-so nonchalantly, his grin melting away in to his unusually relaxed smirk. "Of course now that I think about it, beeing here could be pretty benificial." He sighed as he begn pacing in front of Kageyoshi. "I could easily go find some list of outlaws somwhere in this guild and try to make some allies. Of course that would be easier if I knew my way around, but I digress..." He trailed of but continued pacing back and forth. Lost in his thoughts, and partially forgetting he wasn't alone, Klaus began scaping his claws against each other, making a loud and annoying scraping nose that echoed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Kageyoshi flinched as the metal claws scrapped together. "What kind of allies exactey?" the leafeon asked.
Back to top Go down
MxGibson

MxGibson

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 am

"Did I say allies?" Klaus thought out loud as he abruptly stopped pacing and scraping his claws together. "I should have said partners in crime, it makes much more sense. As far as what kind of partner, there really are no specifics, just any other outlaw willing to assist me if I need them." He said with a shrug. "Though I can't seem to find any "WANTED" poster for any other outlaws. You wouldn't happen to know where something like that would be in the guild would you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:36 am

Kageyoshi smirked, "Saddly no. Even if I did know where they were I wouldn't tell you any way." he said.
Back to top Go down
MxGibson

MxGibson

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 am

"Hmm, that's too bad. I guess I'll just leave then." Klaus replied, turning around to leave the way he came. "Oh, and Kageyoshi," He said, looking at him from the corner of his eye, "when you do find that list, make sure you put my name on there." He said smugly before using Dig and vanishing in to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:32 am

"hey get back here!" Kageyoshi shouted running after the outlaw. "Darn it!" he growled looking away for a moment. Prima where are you? he thought. "Should I chace after him? No. He's too strong I can sense it." the Leafeon said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright, I'll go and help Kage then, go find Kazeshini, and anyone else you can find, and we can start searching for him." Oswald replied, patting the Purrloin on the shoulder before rushing past her, sprinting along to try and find Kage. Oswald had seen him talking to Prima before, so he knew that Kageyoshi was a Leafeon, and after a minute or so of searching, he finally found the Leafeon.

Kageyoshi appeared to be talking to the Weavile in question, and Oswald immediately tried to hit the dark type with a Force Palm, only for him to dig and burrow away.

Oswald grunted, "Darn it, I was too late. Kage, do you know where he might be headed?"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Prima looked around for the supposed Kazeshini. She had to think several moments. Prima wasn't entirely sure what type of Pokemon Kazeshini was. She glanced around, looking for any Pokemon that might have been with Oswald earlier. A Kabuto came to mind. Finally, she saw the scuttling Kabuto by itself. "Are you... Kazeshini? We need your help! Oswald told me to find you." She finally managed to say.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 am

"Not really." the Leafeon said to the Mienfoo. "Forgive me but how do you know my name?" he asked.

Kazeshini looked to see a Purrloin running toward him, "Yeah I'm Kazeshini. What do ya want?" he asked the Purrloin. He had only been at the Guild for a week and the other Pokemon already knew his name? What's going on? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Chasing Berries - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Berries
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6