Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Awkward Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan walked into the park, he could hear kids playing on a nearby playground and their parents talking about recent events. Probably something that he just did with Hydra (His and Axinelds company), but that didn't concern him. He was looking for Mia, he had something to show her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:16 am

"Nothing specific, really. We were just talking about..." Mia paused to swallow a burst of emotion that welled up in her throat. "......My past." she concluded.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh okay," Dylan said, "Mom, Dad, it was good to see you again but its late and I really should take Mia home."

"Oh you sure you don't want to stay a little longer?" his mom asked. "Yea I barely got to talk to ya'" his dad said.

"Well sorry but we really should get going," Dylan said, "Come on Mia."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Uh, okay!" Mia said as she rose from the table. She turned to Dylan's parents. "Thank you very much!" shee said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 am

"Mhm, it was nice meeting you Mia," Dylan's dad said. Dylans mom looked at Dylan and Mia as they were standing up together, "Look at them honey, do they remind you of anyone?" she asked. "Hehe," his dad said, "They sure do."

"Mom, Dad," Dylan said, obviously embarressed at their reference to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am

Mia's cheeks turned a light red and she looked at her feet, unable to think of anything to say. She wasn't exactly the best "social butterfly", or anything of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

"Alright, well... uh..." Dylan said unsure of what to say, "I will keep in touch," he said, "Come on Mia." he then led the two of them to towards the door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 am

Mia followed along behind Dylan, still struggling to walk in the evening dress. It was actually not a bad evening, at least Mia didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:38 am

As soon as Dylan led the two of them out the door he shut it and leaned on the door, "I am SO sorry," he said, "Tonight did not go at all like I expected." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 am

"It wasn't so bad!" Mia laughed. "Youre family is really nice!" she added, quite happy after all the events that went down that evening.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 am

"Yea but sometimes I feel they are too nice," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 am

"Aww, it wasn't that bad!" Mia laughed. She wasn't totally used to having more than Iruu or now Dylan care about her life. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 am

"Yea I know," Dylan said, "Its just embarissing sometimes. I didn't bring that many girls home so they always spring on the chance and interrogate her nicely." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 am

"Well, in any case I think it turned out to be a very nice evening." Mia sighed, not bringing up the earlier events that had taken place.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 am

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," Dylan said, "Now come, I really should get you home." he said holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 am

"That's probably a good idea, I'll be suprised if Iruu hasn't driven Iris (Iruu's summon) crazy." Mia sighed as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

"Haha, well alright then," Dylan said, "lets go." he started walking the two of them down the street.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Mia walked along with Dylan, enjoying the lights of New York City. She started to lean in closer to Dylan, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 pm

When Mia leaned on Dylan he let go of her hand and put up his arm around her. "These moments are the best," he thought, "I hope we get to experience a lot of them."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 am

As they arrived at Mia and Iruu's "home", Mia turned around to face Dylan. "That was a lot of fun!" she said happily as they prepared to part. She hesitated for a moment, then kissed him on the cheek before turning away for the last time of that night. She looked back one last time. "......Thank you, and goodnight! Have a safe trip home!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:02 am

"Thanks, see you soon," Dylan said, he then started to make his way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Confrontation
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6