Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Awkward Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

An Awkward Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

Dylan walked into the park, he could hear kids playing on a nearby playground and their parents talking about recent events. Probably something that he just did with Hydra (His and Axinelds company), but that didn't concern him. He was looking for Mia, he had something to show her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 am

Mia was laying in a shady grove of trees just to the right of the park entrance. Her eyes were closed, but she wasn't really sleeping. She was attualy practicing another one of her shadow techniquies. She called it "Shadow Sight", and it would let her see anything within a certain distance of a shadow which was within a certain distance of her. since she was new to it, she could only get to shadows that were around 55 feet away. At the moment she was watching a play that was going on just within her range.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 am

Dylan spotted Mia laying down under the trees and silently walks over to her ((Ninja stealth XD)). He stands in just the right spot to decrease the little amount of sunlight she was getting. "So? How far can you see at this level?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 am

"GYAAA!!!" Mia shouted as she jumped and her eyes flew open, startled by Dylan. "What in the world- Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?" she said, clutching her chest which her heart was pounding out of. "And I was watching a play, thank you." she added, a hint of a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 am

"No heart attack, just a little bit of shock." Dylan said, he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "But anyways, I came here to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:36 am

"Whaddya wanna know?" she asked, looking at him. "Is it something about the Gails or something like that?" she continiued.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 am

"Would you," he holds out his hand and opens it, revealing a small blue feather, "like to attend a dance with me? I am allowed to bring a, as they put it "plus 1", and you were the only person that came to mind."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 am

"I'd love to! But I'd stick out like a sore thumb at a big fancy dinner party full of rich fancy people." she said, raising an eyebrow at him. "I'm not exactly what you would call, 'well-off', in technical terms. And I doubt anyone wouldn't notice a girl wearing shorts and a jacket at a dinner party." she said, laughing a little as she pictured it in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 am

"Hm, you'd think that, but they get annoyed by that fact. I am no longer allowed to any of these events unless I am wearing a tux or suit." Dyaln said with a smile. "And that thought occurred to me, so here." he holds out the business card of a local fashion company. "My secretary's sister works here. Go there, give my name, and you can have any dress that suits your liking. Or come in shorts and a jacket, I could care less. You would look beautiful eiter way."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 am

"Oh- Thank you Dylan." Mia blinked, still somewhat unable to comprehend the situation. "I really can't believe any of this is happening. This is just all way to nice to be reality, I mean." she thought to herself. "Oi, I've been acting like such a child..." she muttered really quietly under her breath, not even noticing she had said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:17 am

"So the event is in two days. I know that isn't much time, but the invite got lost in an eruption of my mail pile. Where should I pick you up?" Dylan was amazed that she actually said yes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:27 am

"Probably here. I prefer to stay away from "home" when I have the chance, and, despite my protesting, Iruu has gone somewhere to train and won't be here for me to watch her. So this is where I usually hang out." Mia answered avoiding bringing up her "home" as much as possible. She found it made for awkward convorsation, and she really wasn't intrested in gaining pity from anyone. In fact, she despised the idea and was content with leaving well enough alone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:31 am

"Hm, well I will be here with a ride in two days at about 6 in the evening. I suggest eating something small to hold you over. You never know what they will serve at these things." He puts the small blue feather in Mia's hair and kisses her on the cheek. "See you in two days, I need to get some work done." He turns around and heads back to his company.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 am

"Okay, I'll see you then." Mia said, stilll pretty stunned.

On the evening of the party, Mia stood outside the park gates in the pale light blue sleeveless dress, which went dow past her ankles, that she had picked out the morning before, nervously and a tad uncomfortably. "How can anyone get used to this sort of thing? Especially these shoes. It would take a lot of training just to be able to walk a few feet in these things." she muttered as the wind blew her hair around a little. "Whoever invented heels this high should be drug out into the street and shot." she added, not the happiest camper in the world.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:03 am

A large limo pulled up with the back stopping at the park gates. The door opened and Dylan walked out in a tuxedo, once he was fully out he stopped and stared at Mia, "Wow, you look just... wow. Two days ago when I said you would look beautiful either way, I didn't even picture you looking this beautiful." He walks up and holds out a small corsage. ((I hope that was something good to say))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 am

"Thank you, that means a lot." Mia smiled. "I'm gald you think so, because i'm begining to see the true meaning behind the phrase 'beauty is pain'. And let me tell you, it isn't pleasent." she half-muttered, half-laughed as she struggled with her heels. "You know what, thetre coming off until we get to the dinner." she said, finally reaching her limit as she pulled the shoes off. She accepted the corsage and put it on. "Thank you very much." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well you really do look beautiful." Dylan said as she took off her shoes, "And thats fine as well." Dylan indicates the limo with a slight bow, "now shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:19 am

"Sounds good, at least now I can get to the car without problems." she laughed. She was still nervous, so she was finding ways to relieve it all, mainly through joking aboout her inability to walk in heels. It just wasn't her night.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 am

"Well, you need to make sure of that, the car ride is a majority of the fun." Dylan holds open the door for Mia to go into the limo.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 am

Mia climbed into the backseat of the limo and plopped herself down, still feeling a tad overwhelmed. She wasn't used to all of this sort of thing, and she was worried about making mistakes. " I'd feel terrible if I made Dylan look bad in front of a big crowd of influential people. I really hope nobody asks me where I'm from or where I live." /she thought to herself, dreading the idea.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am

Dylan climbed into the limo and closed the door. He nodded at the drive and the limo started moving. Once they started driving he looked at Mia, he could feel her nervousness, "Why did I invite her to this? She probably hates me for it." "Hey, are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" she said, realixing that she wasn't putting up a very good poker face. She didn't want him to get all stressed outover her, and she didn't want to cause him to be stressed out, either. She smiled at him and did her best to forget about what she had been worrying about earlier.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 am

"It's nothing." Dylan said, "I just don't want you to feel out of place at this thing. And if you do, then I am really sorry I invited you."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am

"No it's alright! Really, I'm flattered by it all, it's hard to believe any of this is happening to me." she explained, trying to make him not look as upset as he was looking at the moment. Before she knew what she was doing, she leaned over and kissed him lightly on his cheek. "...Don't worry about it, okay?" she said, sorta shocked that she had mustered up the courage to do that.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 am

"Are you sure cause," Dylan started to say but he stopped when Mia kissed him on the cheek. His face became red as a pomegranate, "Yea, sure," his night was already off to a good start. He waited around for a minute with nothing happening, "So... what did you do these past two days?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Confrontation
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next