Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Awkward Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan walked into the park, he could hear kids playing on a nearby playground and their parents talking about recent events. Probably something that he just did with Hydra (His and Axinelds company), but that didn't concern him. He was looking for Mia, he had something to show her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 am

Dylans mother shook Mia's hand with both of hers, "Oh its nice to meet you Mia! Here why don't you two come in, do you two want anything?" Dylan walked in first, "Thanks mom, we haven't really eaten any dinner, so could you make us some food? Dylan said. "Oh sure, are you okay with some Mac and Chesse, Mia?" Dylans mom asked. Dylan looked into the next room and saw a young girl at about 11 years of age. "Oh my gosh Emily! You are getting so big!" he said walking into the room. "Dylan!!!" Emily shouted jumping into his arms. "Hows it goin' kiddo?" Dylan asked looking at his sister. "Its been going good, we just started learning how to play intsruments in school!" she said. The two of them then went of into Emily talking about her school.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 am

Mia's eye secretly twitched when no one was looking. The past events had just happened in a blur to Mia. she was a little overwhelmed, but she still retained her her cheery-looking attitude up. "C'mon, swallow your pride and be social for once. If you won't do it for yourself, then at least do it for his sake." she argued in her head. She shook herself out of her thoughts and took a good look around for the first time. "What a pretty house." she said softly,
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

"Oh well thank you," Dylans mom said. She then looked at Dylan and his sister in the other room, "Why don't you follow me into the kitchen Mia while those two catch up." she said walking down the hall
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:05 am

"Okay." Mia responded fairly quietly, a new wave of panic stirring within her. "Oh jeez, what if something happens? What if..." then she remembered her tattoos. "OH, why in heaven did i pick a sleevless dress?!?" she thought, facepalming silently.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 am

"So Mia," Dylans mom asked as she was turning on the stove, "how did you and Dylan meet?" she asked.

OoC: 2 things, 1: She knows about Dylans magic so its okay to hint at you met cause of magic, 2: You really need to work on specifying character movements cause its confusing
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

"Well, baisically, I had just teleported a group of people from a nasty run-in with the cops, and Dylan showed up somewhere near the place where I took us to. He helped me out, because I was really beat from all the energy I used, and Dylan ended up helping me walk around. At that point I could barely even see the outline of his face." Mia said with a small laugh as she stood nearby and told the short version of the story.. "After that we were trying to avoid being attacked again and I ended up pulling a big shadow over everyone and passed out completely until I woke back up for the first time at the Hydra building." Mia finished, then realized something. "Oh, I'm sorry, a lot of that probably didn't make sense....." she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am

"Oh so your a magic user too?" Dylans mom asked, "thats good, I am glad Dylan was able to meet a girl like you through that. So what magic can you use?" she was still cooking the Mac & Cheese.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Mia released a small breath of relief. "I use the power of Yin and Yang, or in technical terms, light and darkness. I can do stuff like blind my opponents with flashes of light, teleport using shadows...... mainly stuff like that." Mia said, vaguely aware of how useless she was making her powers seem.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 am

"Ah, well I don't know much about magic so I don't know how that would compare to anyone else." Dylans Mom said, "So tell me some more about yourself." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 am

"There's really not much to say, I've had a pretty boring life up until now." Mia shrugged, laughing quietly. "I have a little sister who's four. We're not blood-related, but it really seems like it." she continiued.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am

"Ah thats cute," she said, "Maybe when Emily gets older she could babysit for you some time," she said. Just then someone came through the back door, "Hi honey," Dylans dad said, "Whos this?" he asked looking at Mia. "Honey, this is Dylan's girlfriend, Mia. The two of us were talking while Dylan and Emily were playing." Dylans dad was shocked that Dylan was in the house, "Oh, well nice to meet you Mia. If you don't mind I will go and say hi to Dylan," he said leaving the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:18 am

"Uhm, hello Mr. Frock!" Mia said, a tad suprised. She wasn't really sure what to say, so she just watched his back disappear silently into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

"Don't mind him too much," Dylans mom said, "He doesn't get to see Dylan much and is shocked whenever he shows up." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:35 am

"Oh no, it's alright. Lately it feels like I rarely see my little sister with all that's going on. I see her enough to take proper care of her, of course...." Mia stopped to think about what she had just said, mainly the words "proper care". How was anything she did for Iruu "proper" in any way? She hung her head a little in shame and depression.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh okay, so then I can see you understand how he feels." she said.

OoC: Okay you ask a question, cause I am at a loss right now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 am

"So, how long has Dylan worked under Axineld?" Mia asked. She had been wondering about that for a while but never had a chance to really ask.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

Dylans dad walked back from the room where Dylan and his sister were, "He has worked for Axineld for about 2 years, since he was 16." he said, he then made himself some coffee((I know its late but i typed coffee and didnt feel like changing it)). "Dylan went to a conference that Axineld was at and pitched an idea he had. Axineld liked the idea and practically hired Dylan on the spot." he said, "So Mia, I am sure my wife has already asked you some questions herself, but I am going to ask some of my own. Do you have a job?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 am

"I- uhm, that is.... I don't currently......." Mia stammered embarassedly. She blushed a little and gazed down to her feet, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 am

"So you don't have one, thats fine. I was just trying to figure out how you might have met Dylan," Dylans dad said. Dylans mom then leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Oh okay then." he said, "So your a magic user. Well I am glad, because if Emily starts to show any sign of powers I know she won't go crazy." he said.

OoC: LOL I just realized that Dylans mom has been cooking the mac & cheese for WAY to long XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 am

"That would be quite interesting. I was the only one of......" Mia stopped for a second, holding back a burst of rageful emotion twoards her family, ".....of my siblings to turn out to have powers. Needless to say, the rest of my family wasn't impressed." she continiued, forcing a fake yet convincing smile.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 am

"Well then they were missing out," Dylan's mom said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 am

Mia blushed from being complimented. "Thank you so much..." she said quietly, truely grateful for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 am

Dylan came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, "Hey," Dylan said, "I had to take Emily up to her room, she was falling asleep."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 am

Mia felt some relief as Dylan walked back into the kitchen. All these questions were starting to make her head spin, and sitting around in an evening gown wasn't helping much, even though there wasn't much she could do about it. She smiled at him as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 am

"So what are we talking about here?" Dylan asked Mia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Confrontation   An Awkward Confrontation - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Confrontation
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next