Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namashite Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Namashite Village - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, mostly red and yellow dragon wandered around the village, ducking between houses and under anything she could find so that she would go unnoticed. Erulissë was planning on finding something tasty to eat.
She wandered into one of the houses, following a rather nice smell....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 pm

"Me neither! Well, it feels like ages at least. I can't wait!" she said excitedly. She glanced around the dining room quickly, but it seemed that the villagers were just going about their business as usual. She sighed and relaxed a little more.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Erulissë sighed as her thoughts returned to the villagers. "Why do they readily accept me when I look like this... but try to chase me out when I'm in my miniature form?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 am

"I think its because they refuse to believe that there could possibly be any good in demons. They like to have a scapegoat of sorts to pin all their troubles on. It could also just be the fear of things that are different from them or their society. I suppose that might be why." Natsumi said, looking back on her experiences in the past.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 am

Erulissë sighed again, laying her head in her arms, on the table as she waited for her food. "I guess.... But sometimes it just seems really unfair y'know?"

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:10 am

"Yeah, it has to be hard.... All those cold stares and people telling you that you're not wanted...." Natsumi said, feeling sadness well up as she listened to Erulissë talk.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

The dragon demon nodded but looked up as the food arrived. "Yum!" she grinned, perking up again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 am

Natsumi was also shaken from her sad mood when the food arrived and the smell of rice balls hit her nose. "Wow, these smell so amazing! I bet they taste even better!" Natsumi said, ready to chow down.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 am

Erulissë didn't even wait to dig in. She was already munching away on her rice balls and was making quite a mess of it aswell.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

Natsumi had undergon lots of training and learned a great amount of manners before she had left to travel, but she couldn't help but forget everything as she hungrily munched on her rice balls.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 am

The one thing Erulissë managed to do whilst eating, was make sure she didn't get her feathered bracelets covered in rice. She after ravenously digging into the first rice ball, she ate the second in a much more subdued manner, savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:24 am

Natsumi devoured her first two rice balls happily, the began to finish her meal in a slower manner to avoid making herself sick. She brushed her hair back to avoid getting rice in it, then continiued with her meal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:30 am

The dragon demon seemed to decide that savoring the taste wasn't her favourite way of eating, and promptly scoffed the rest of the rice balls. She grinned as she finished the meal, "Those were the best rice balls i've ever tasted!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 am

"I agree, I don't think I ever tasted any quite like them!" she said happily as she relaxed. She stretched her arms out, enjoying the time to relax, even if it was only for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 am

Erulissë mirrored Natsumi's movement, the feathers dangling from the bracelets on her wrists.
"Thankyou for the amazing delicious food!" she grinned cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 pm

"It was my pleasure, really!" Natsumi said, smiling. "Was there anything else you wanted? Don't hesitate to ask if there is!" she said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

"I don't think so..." replied Erulissë, "I mean, you've already done so much for me..."
The dragon demon grinned, "If only all priestesses were as kind as you are."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am

"They're nice people, but they tend to jump to the same conclusions that everyone else does." she said, thinking of the preistesses she had met in the past. "We're all expected to just kill demons the moment we see them. It seems like nobody wants to give anybody the benefit of the doubt anymore..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 am

Erulissë's ears folded back against her head again as she sighed and leaned her head down on the table.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 am

All of a sudden, Natsumi shot out of her seat. "We should go now." she said dumping some yen on the table. "Keep the change!" she called to the storekeeper as she began to leave the resturaunt.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:48 am

"Okay.... I'm coming with you!" replied Erulissë, leaping to her feet and racing after the priestess.The dragon demon had the urge to switch into one of her more demon-like forms, but decided that for now, this form was best.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:59 am

Once they were outside, Natsumi's pace picked up more. "Sorry about all the haste, but I sensed another wave of demonic aura." Natsumi apologized. "There's another one around here somewhere. We should see who it is and if they need help" she said, hoping that it would be another kind demon like Erulissë so that maybe more fighting could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 am

"Its okay. Its your duty to protect the village after all. You've gotta check these things out."
As she ran, she transformed back into her miniature form, deciding that she'd spent long enough as a half human already.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 pm

"Hmm... I can't pinpoint exactly pinpoint what direction that fluctuation came from..." Natsumi said, flustered with her inability to find where the new demon was. "I wish there were more clues around here..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Erulissë blinked and stopped in her tracks. Just for a moment there she had felt something odd. She had felt fairly flustered. It was just for a second... but she was sure she had felt it. The sudden change in emotion felt almost natural.. though Erulissë was pretty sure the emotion wasn't hers. She didn't have anything to be flustered about right now.
She shook it off, deciding to deal with what was happening now and investigate it later. She continued walking.

Suddenly there was a rather loud, demonic roar that pierced the air.
"I think we just got our clue...."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"Yeah, and whoever it is they don't sound to happy." Natsumi said, facing the direction that the roar came from. "Let's keep moving." she said, starting to walk in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Namashite Village
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Fukkerita Mountains-
Jump to: