Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namashite Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Namashite Village - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, mostly red and yellow dragon wandered around the village, ducking between houses and under anything she could find so that she would go unnoticed. Erulissë was planning on finding something tasty to eat.
She wandered into one of the houses, following a rather nice smell....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:04 pm

"Okay." she nodded.
Erulissë closed her eyes and cleared her mind. She always found it easier to focus on a certain sound this way. Her ears twitched and angled in different directions until she found the sound she was looking for. She grinned and leaped back to her feet, her eyes shooting open. Erulissë pointed in the direction she had heard the water.
"It isn't much.. just a small stream, but it's not that far away! Come on!"
She laughed and then dashed off in the direction of the stream.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

"Great! Let's go!" Natsumi shouted as she raced after Erulissë.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

The young dragon demon laughed as she reached the edge of the stream. "Beat ya!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

"Aww, darn it!" Natsumi laughed as she ran up behind Erulissë.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 pm

The dragon demon peered into the water, singling out some of the bigger stones. She dragged one out of the water.
"Is this big enough?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

"That's perfect! we just need a few more to make a ring." Natsumi said, peering around as she pulled another stone of equal size out of the water and glanced at it to make sure it wasn't home to an animal or something.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Erulissë nodded and in her human form, selected a few more stones that were roughly the same size as all the others. She then spotted a silver stone that was almost the shape of a fish. It was fairly small and fit in the palm of her hand, but she thought it looked almost convincing enough to eat!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 pm

"Ok, that should be enough!" Natsumi said as she made her way back to the campsite. She looked over to Erulissë and noticed the odly shaped stone in her hand. "I don't know if eating that would be a good idea." she giggled,"It would probably break your teeth."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"Shame really." she laughed as she sat down next to where the campfire would eventually be.
"I might see if i can catch some real fish later." she grinned, "Knowing my luck though, I wont find any."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 pm

"It's allways best to try at about dawn or dusk, that's when they feel most 'secure'" Natsumi mused as she arranged the stones into a circle and began to creat the fire.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"Really?" she asked, laying down on her back and holding the fish shaped stone up in front of her to look at it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 pm

"Yep, they know that thats when everything is asleep or is going to sleep." she said as she finally lit a small flame. "Yes, I got it!" she shouted happily.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Erulissë laughed and sat up, "Sorry Natsumi. I could probably have saved some time for you and lit the fire in a few seconds.... I was too busy thinking about fish though."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh, that's alright! It wasn't that hard, you help me with all the dificult work!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

Erulissë looked up at her, "You sure? That wasn't really very difficult work....."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well, difficult compared to the other stuff we had to do, really." Natsumi grinned sheepishly as she finished setting up the fire. "Now all we need is dinner." she commented as she looked over to the setting sun on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:09 pm

"Fish?" the dragon demon asked, looking rather innocent as she returned to her miniature form. Erulissë did seem to be a bit obsessed with the silvery scaled creatures, but I guess that's to be expected when fish is your favourite food.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

"Sure, sounds good to me!" Natsumi agreed. She dug into her bag and pulled out some other foodstuffs. "I have some other stuff we can eat with it." she added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 pm

"Awesome!" she grinned, leaping up onto her feet. "We could probably catch a few a bit further down that stream, where it's deeper."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 pm

"Good thinking! Let's head down there now and see what we can catch, seeing as it's later in the evening now." Natsumi responded, grabbing her bow and quiver of arrows. "They should be fairly active at this point." she added as she began to walk twoards the next destination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 pm

"Hooray!" she grinned, laughing as she followed Natsumi.

Once they reached the stream, the dragon demon began to search for a spot where her shadow wouldn't fall on the water. There wasn't as much light left as there had been earlier, but there was still enough for a long shadow to scare the fish away. Once she found a suitable position, Erulissë began to monitor the water with her bright blue eyes, waiting for the next silvery fish to pass under her gaze.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Natsumi took a slightly different approach to her fishing. She grabbed an arrow, tied a rope to the back of it, weilded her bow, and then drew it back and stood poised motionlessly in that position. She waited untill she sensed movement under the surface of the water near her, then quickly released the arrow, which shot into the water with deadly accuracy and almost without making a sound to avoid alerting the other fish to danger. Carefully, she pulled the fish up by pulling the rope. "Ugh, this one's kinda small." she wispered quietly, a tinge of annoyance in her voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Erulissë blinked as one of the lithe silvery figures swam past her gaze in the water. In a flash she pounced at the fish. The dragon demon created a small splash whilst catching the scaley creature in her mouth, but luckily, she had managed to catch a fairly big one.

Erulissë hopped back up onto the shore and swiftly killed the fish. She shook the water off her scaled and twitched her tail, trying to get rid of the moisture that clung to its fluffy tip. She then silently returned to her position by the water, poised to catch the next unlucky fish that swam her way.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Natsumi drew her bow once again, watching carefully for a larger catch. She stayed as still as a rock, her eyes following every little movement on the water's surface. She released her arrow again, letting it fly silently into the water, getting yet another fish, this one much bigger than the first. Natsumi smiled, deciding she would try for one more before calling it a day.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:52 pm

The dragon demon stood watching the water with her blue eyes. All of a sudden her head once again shot underneath the water, though the prize this time was much smaller than before.
Erulissë didn't seem to mind. If anything, she was proud with her two catches. She hopped back up the shore, killing the fish and placing it next to the first one she'd caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Namashite Village
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Fukkerita Mountains-
Jump to: