Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namashite Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Namashite Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, mostly red and yellow dragon wandered around the village, ducking between houses and under anything she could find so that she would go unnoticed. Erulissë was planning on finding something tasty to eat.
She wandered into one of the houses, following a rather nice smell....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 pm

"It's no problem!" Natsumi said. Within the next ten minutes, she had Erulissë's wing patched up. "I wouldn't use your wing too much, it's pretty well hurt." Natsumi said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm

The dragon demon grinned cheerily. "I wont! Thankyou Natsumi!"
During the ten minutes where the priestess had patched up Erulissë's wing, the demon had managed to get most of the burrs out of her tail fur.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 am

"You're very welcome!" Natsumi said with a huge smile. "See, I just knew there were good demons in this world!" she thought to herself, smiling wider.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 am

Erulissë shook her head slightly to try and get some of the burrs from the fur on her head, out.
"So what d you plan on doing now? Since there's not a bad demon to defeat around here...."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 am

"Actually, I did pick one up on the far side of town. The one I sensed isn't like you, though. It feels very malicious and it could be a big problem if I let it be. I may just drive it out of the village to avoid attracting any more bad demons to this place." she said, looking to the town. "I just hope it won't be too much for me...." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:38 am

"I could help you.. if you like..." she offered quietly. "I know im a demon and all.... but I really want to repay you for helping me..."
She smiled awkwardly and wondered what Natsumi's reply would be.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 am

"If you would, I would really appreciate it!" Natsumi said, relieved to have a friend to help her. She wondered if a fight would break out in the town, worried about the damage that would cause. But towns were fixable, and lives were not.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 am

Erulissë smiled and flicked her tail, "Great!"
The small dragon demon hopped up onto Natsumi's shoulder. She was surprisingly light for what she was and could cling on with her two front paws, whilst letting her back paws and tail dangle down Natsumi's back.
"You know, its actually quite comfortable here." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 am

"I'm glad!" Natsumi laughed as well. "Okay, I believe it's on the other side of town, in a building thataways." she said, focusing on the dark aura that grew stronger with every passing second.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 am

Erulissë nodded and concentrated on trying to feel the demon's emotions, that way she'd know where it was. She could vaguely sense the humans' emotions, but she had tried to block them out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am

"Ok, it feels like we are getting very close." Natsumi said. She stopped not too far away from an old blacksmith shop and crouched down, focusing on the strong auras she felt all around her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 am

The young dragon demon leaped off of Natsumi's shoulder and looked around. "Perhaps I should go and check it out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 am

"You can, but please be extremely careful, especially with your damaged wing." Natsumi replied in a hushed voice, hoping she wouldnt alert the evil force to their presence.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:42 am

Erulissë nodded, "I'll be fine..."
With that, the small dragon demon hopped off towards the old blacksmith's shop. She peered in through the doorway and flicked her tail slightly before fully stepping inside. She began to explore the room, her senses telling her that someone or something was in here.
Suddenly, a weasel demon seemed to leap down from the rafters of the small building....
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 am

Natsumi sensed the demon and quickly sent a barrage of prayer slips twoard it, not only to harm it but to knock it of coarse and away from Erulissë. She raced to the building and stopped within the doorframe to see if she had hit her target.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:52 am

The weasel demon nimbly hopped out of the way of the prayer slips and gave a rather evil sounding cackle before it attacked.. using.. some form of attack.. which you can decide :3
The fur on Erulissë's tail seemed to stand on end as she waved it threateningly at the weasel demon. She flicked it at the demon, sending a flurry of yellow needle like attacks towards the weasel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 am

Natsumi barely avoided being hit by a....... shadowy blob that the weasel demon shot from its gaping mouth. Natsumi then threw a few more well-aimed prayer slips at the demon's head, trying to take it down.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:03 am

The weasel demon must have been weaker that they thought because one well aimed prayer slip later, it was defeated. It even still had a few needles protruding from its skin.
Erulissë blinked and wondered why some demons were so bad or 'evil' in some peoples words.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 am

"Thank you so much for your help!" Natsumi said. She looked to the demon now lying on the floor. "I bet I know what caused this demon to go berserk like that, because these demons don't normally invade places with humans in them." she continiued, her voice hushed again.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 am

"What did?" she asked quietly. She walked back towards Natsumi, her long tail waving to and fro.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm

"This." she said as she pulled a shard of a glittering gem from the wood floor where it had been lodged under the demons body. The moment Natumi touched it, its original clouded hue dispersed and it became even more brilliant than before. Natsumi looked it over, as if inspecting it for something. "Well, I have absolutely no need for this. I had better find it another home." she said, not at all interested in the gem.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Erulissë glanced at the shard and remembered the one that Yoruneko had had....
"That's a Shikon jewel shard..."
The dragon demon watched as Natsumi purified it and wondered just how powerful the priestess was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:49 am

Natsumi had never had a real intrest in obtaining the jewels power, as she was determined to become a great preistess on her own accord, not with the help of some amplifier. She wanted her streangth to be hers alone. "Mayhap I should return this to the shrine, unless you have something else in mind?" she said, her lighthearted attitude reentering her voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 am

The dragon demon shook her head. "I have no use for it... but if you return it to the shrine, wont other demons just start targeting it?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 am

"Such is true." Natsumi said, considering her options. "I wonder what to do with it? We could certainly try to find someone trustworthy to appoint it to, at least untill all of this mayhem comes to a close. But I wouldnt know whom to ask." she said, mildly frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namashite Village   Namashite Village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Namashite Village
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Fukkerita Mountains-
Jump to: