Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form

Go down 
+4
Ripple
FoxFireAlchemist
wolfgang8
zashonfire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

First topic message reminder :

All over the world people have always seemed to have strange skills but the most strange and power are magician. These few power spell caster can shape and change the world with there power but there is also no safe way to let a human have this power so these few individuals are hunted by the guardians of BaLaNcE the Gails.

magician bio:
Name:
physical description:
History:
Element: ( what your char controlles can be anything not too overpowering. )
Object of power : ( this is like there wand or what they use as their magical conduit or safety without it you take magical backlash. It should have a special meaning to the magcian as like an emotional connection.)
Magic type:

three choices for magic type
Manipulator: can control things on a adam level and shape and change things into anything else. EX. Zash's sword morfed quickly into a whip and he lashed out at his enemy.
Illusion Master.: uses illusions to fight and trick up enemies.
Enhancer: Buffs and uses magic on there own body or their oppenets to enhance magical strenght or body strenght or debuff their foe.
please chose one for your char.
( post all char bios of future chars in the magic rp characters topic me or wolf can approve them.)

Henry Coldman walked up the flight of stairs to his appointment with a long lost friend. He checked his suit pocket for his object of power his dragon ring. The one thing needed for casting and using power. Well now exactly needed but without it he risked destroying his own body. He walked to the final door to the roof and opened it out to the New York skyline.

Last edited by zashonfire on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 am

Henry saw Wolf's griffan as he had many times before. But Henry had little time to marvel he quickly used is fire and maked a fire bow and three arrows he shot at the nearest Gail as the arrow pierced it's body the flames melted the insides burning it from the inside out." WOlf move them here too me we can hold off the Gails as one!" Henry yelled to wolf.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 am

Mia sighed heavily. She set her little sister down, returned her left arm to it's original state, and turned to Wolf. "I really do appreciate the help, and it's not that I don't trust you either, but I'm afraid troubling you anymore after almost killing you with a lazar beam would just be a waste. And it's really not necessary." She half smiled at him. "Just watch" she said. She then unzipped an pulled of her jacket carefully and handed it to Iruu, revealing what she had kept concealed for so long.

Her object of power.

Two great tattoos covered the entirety of her arms. On the right, a great white dragon coiled all the way up and around her whole arm, and the symbol for yang resided on her shoulder, with the great dragons head looming around it as if to protect it. On the left, a great black dragon coiled it's way up and around her arm, with the symbol for yin residing on that shoulder. Along with this, there were a multitude of markings and symbols on both arms in places where there would be no tattoo otherwise on that part of her arm. "This is no ordinary tattoo. In fact, it is a very strange tattoo. I was born with it, but it was a very simple design when I was little. But as I grew and became more skilled and powerful, it expanded, evolved, and became more intricate. It's as if it grows along with me, gaining power as I do. It's literally a part me. I never have shown anyone besides Iruu until now because I wanted, no, needed to keep it concealed, not only to confuse my enemies, but if it keeps growing at this rate it will surely one day cover my entire body." she concluded. She took a deep breath, then turned back to Wolf. "I'm about to do something really stupid now, but it's my only option at this point. Within this tattoo also lies the souls of two dragons, their souls unified with mine." Mia spoke a long string of unrecognizable and ancient words, there combination causing the tattoos to glow. Then, she spoke their names softly. "Yin, Yang, please awaken and assist me, I need your help." Immediately the dragons on her arm litteraly came to life right off of her arms. "These are the two dragons who are one with me. They are the very embodiment of the element of yin and yang, with minds and souls of their own. Their souls are one with mine. The white dragon is Yang, and the black is Yin." She held out her hand and both snapped their heads up and came to her immediately, obeying their master and showing respect. Mia set Iruu on the white one's back, then climbed abroad the black one herself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am

"Hewwo Yang! I haven't seen you in forever!" Iruu cuddled the Dragon's head. "We gonna leave now?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Wolf sighed, "Good luck and try not to die." Czar's screeched offended by the regection, Wolf nudged him in the side, it flew into the air and he tried beaming gails out of the sky while Czars snapped one out of the air. Unfortunutley Gails were fairly hard to kill, even with strong magic, most of Wolf beams merely blew them back, very few were killed. And he wasn't planning on fighting with Henry, no matter what the circumstance. As the Gails relized all of the magicians that were there, they shimmered and went invisible, the most annoying thing they do, "Cowards.." Wolf muttered as many of them disappeared from sight.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Mizu ran into the building and leaped into the elevator. She pressed the button, closing the doors on the Gail's paws. The elevator went up but the arm was still there. She shivered at the thought but kept on going. As she reached the top, the doors opened, the paw fell, and she satred at the scene with the other wizards and dragons. Mizu finally decided to fight back, blasting a jet of water from her prosthetic arm, sending one of the Gail flying off of the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Doa's ring jittered and vibrated all up Henry's arm. Henry angerly bit his lip and spoke to Doa in his mind. WHAT! Doa's voice was one of ancient expercence and seemed to talk to Henry's intire being. " Bring me back" IT said hoarsly like it hadn't talked in many years. " NO! Your the idiot that was ripped apart anyways!" Henry shouted aloud throwing up a wall of fire keeping the invisable Gails back. " Do as I ask." Henry sharply replied. Why should I? The dragon puased for a second then with a voice that you believed from its power and persuaiveness it said. " You need me magicain and don't think I serve you I took your side because I believed you could rule but if you can't even have the knowlgede to see that you need me then I will gladly leave." Henry stopped and new the dragon was right. They had been partners for years even back when he and wolf were first using their powers Henry could always hear Doa's voice. " Doa you will get 15 years of my life so you can come back no more no less." Henry said firmly and took out a decorted cerimonainal knife from his suit pocket. HE slashed a quick scratch across his hand and held it above the ring as the blood dripped down onto it Henry whispered." Doa I give you this part of my soul so you may raise and aid me." His spell for reencartion. The ring shattered as the blood dripped on it and and Doa came from no where as he just seemed to spawn from the air in front of Henry. The dragon roared heavly and Henry's fire disaepered into the dragon's nose blasting back out with blue flames that danced the Gails into a circle of fire. Doa looked to the two other dragons and spoke the words of the tongue. " WHY DO YOU TREAD HERE?" He asked with a loud intenseity showing his power.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Glacia leapt to the roof of the building and saw nothing but chaos. Sigh. What a mess. Get ready my friend. she thought takeing off her sapphire blue necklice and wrapping it around her hand like a braclet. "Rise from the deapths, Umi-Inu!" she shouted. the gem began to glow and formed into a sword with a Sapphire at the end of the hilt. Glacia swung the sword once and a mass of water cam out. When it landed it took the form of a dog. "Get rid of these things.(the Gialds)" she cammanded. "As you with Mylady." the water dog said and ran for the closest Bear like creature. Glacia swung her blade up and the Umi-Inu engulfted the creature giveing it a heard time to breath.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Mizu held up two fingers to her head, quietly mumbling something as a circle of water surrounded her. It grew and grew until suddenly, it burst. Huge waves exploded from her body, sweeping away anything the were in their pahs. She then switched her fingers and mumbled another spell. She opened the container on her arm and a huge water snake slithered out. It encircled Mizu, protecting her from any harm."Alrigt, Gytzu! Sweep out the place!" Gytzu the snake made entirely out of water and sharp fangs, swung its tail around in a circle. Anything in it's path would be slammed by the immense force of the water.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm

"We are here because our master called us." Yin spoke, using telepathy. Yin and Yang both used telepathy to comunicate. "We are to protect our master, and her young sibling, and the threat of death is everywhere now." Yang continued. They spoke calmly, and without fear.

Mia was surprised that Henry's dragon was back, but she also wasn't interested in fighting anyone at the moment. There were bigger problems at hand. Yin looked back to Mia, sensing that she was wanting to get out of there, to keep Iruu safe. "There is no use in leaving now, I fear. They will only track us down and kill us with ease." Yin said. "Yes, at this point it is safer for us to stay in this group, where we have better odds of surviving." Yang agreed. Mia looked worriedly at her sister. "Will you be ok, Iruu?" Mia asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Glacia felt something coming her way she looked behind her and saw a torrent of water, "Umi-Inu!" she shouted. Umi-Inu looked at her master and saw the water, understanding what needed to be done. Leaping to her side Glacia got on the Water dog and they leaped high into the air away from the water. There is another water user? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 am

Wolf noticed the sky had gone dark, he looked down and saw as smoke poured out of the lower have of the building. Man, I've seen sheds take more than this thing. The Gails were being killed off faster, and he looked around and saw two knew magicians that seemed to have apeared during the fight. The street below was being evacuated, and a security gaurd barged trough the door of the building, and fainted right as he saw everything. "That shows how great this is going." And he impaled another Gail.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:26 am

Doa swung his tail over quickly and broke threw the wave of water that almost hit his flames.
Henry shouted from his place at the edge of the roof." EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DIE MOVE TO THE EDGE OF THE BUILDING." Doa shot white hot flames that raced across the roof forming a giant start with the gail flame circle in the middle. Doa screeched loudly as he saw Czar." Czar! Want to help me here make some ice stakes at the end of the star points would ya?" Doa' star started to form.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Iruu blinked slowly from Yang's back. Tilting her head, her jade earrings caught the gleam of light perfectly. In the exact same second, a ping resounded across the roof-top. The elevator opened.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Lauren stepped out of the elevator, flicking her intricately detailed tail as she did. "Hello Sweetie~~" she grinned, quoting one of her favorite TV shows. She glanced around before gracefully hopping into the fight, thick vines seemed to grow from nowhere, pinning one of the Gails to the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Henry didn't wait for Wolf to make the spikes Henry laid a single finger on the tip of the star causing a pillar of flames to shoot up that would have burned a whole threw the atmosphere if Doa wasn't controlling it.the Gail's fur was burned and their skin crispy but they all still stood. Henry noticed the new girl and Doa as well seemed to fly back and curl into a circle with his tail stacked while his head looked at the fight. He was like a spring ready to luanch but he and Henry stalked and gathered their energy for when te Gail's were gone Henry was target number 1.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 pm

"We need to help too." Mia said to Yin. "I understand master." Mia turned to Yang. "Take care of Iruu." she said. Of corse it would be harder without both dragons' support, but that was alright. "Yin!" Mia shouted as a Gail fast approached them. At once, Yin's mouth opened wide and a giant orb of darkness formed inside it. He launched it directly at the Gail's head and blew it to smithereens.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"Sticlas." whispered Lauren, and the vines suddenly were covered in thorns, each of them stabbing into the Gail she had captured.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 pm

By now the Gails had all either died or were scared away and fled. Wolf made Czars land and landed by Henry but not THAT close, "Now what?" He didn't want to fight Henry particularly, but he would. After a few fights he wasn't intimidated by Henry. Before he did anything, he looked around, and saw the many new magicians had come, none of them looked hurt, and he was relived too see Mia and Iruu alive.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 am

Henry smiled a devilish smile as he looked to the edge of the building. Down below there were police cars and a block full of emergency vechiles." Now we see how they think and I'll be taking my leave." Doa shrunk back to a ring." I wonder if they think your a terrorist or maybe a sucidae bomber?" Henry leaped off the building free falling for a few feet then his ring morfed into rings with large area for the wind to lift him as he glided to the next roof. LAnding gracefully he quickly started to leave the scene.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 am

Mia looked up and saw a large Gail being protected by a swarm of Gails as they left. She followed it away figuring it was a leader of some sort, trusting Iruu with Yang for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

Mizu sighed and Gytzu returned to her arm. She slithered away, her body turning into water. She followed the large mass of gail as did Mia.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

Lauren releases the elemental magic and the vines seem to wither and die. The Gail however, was dead. Lauren sighed then walked over to the others, planning on introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 am

"Sowwy, Yang but this kittens gotta fly!" Iruu grinned, holding up a peace sign with her fingers. Jumping off of the dragon she fell into a worm hole of her own creation, popping out somewhere near her "home." It was a "home" because mostly it was just the alley between some buildings. Not a proper home for anyone, let alone a four year old, growing child.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:01 am

Lauren sighed. It seemed like she wouldn't get to introduce herself after all.
She wandered over to the edge of the rooftop and peered over before whispering the words of an ancient language under her breath.
"Ic ábannan tha fenix. Cume her breguróf fléogenda, Hæwen!!"

After a minute or two a large, majestic bird, with bright blue feathers and a long, beautiful tail came swooping down and landed on the roof. It had a purple tint to its wings and tail.
Lauren grinned and pulled herself onto the birds back, sitting so that her weight was spread evenly.
The bird then spread its wings again and took off as Lauren directed it to where she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 am

Yang, seeing no purpose in staying any longer now that Iruu was gone and Mia was chasing gails, left to rejoin with Mia and yin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3