Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form

Go down 
+4
Ripple
FoxFireAlchemist
wolfgang8
zashonfire
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form Empty
PostSubject: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

All over the world people have always seemed to have strange skills but the most strange and power are magician. These few power spell caster can shape and change the world with there power but there is also no safe way to let a human have this power so these few individuals are hunted by the guardians of BaLaNcE the Gails.

magician bio:
Name:
physical description:
History:
Element: ( what your char controlles can be anything not too overpowering. )
Object of power : ( this is like there wand or what they use as their magical conduit or safety without it you take magical backlash. It should have a special meaning to the magcian as like an emotional connection.)
Magic type:

three choices for magic type
Manipulator: can control things on a adam level and shape and change things into anything else. EX. Zash's sword morfed quickly into a whip and he lashed out at his enemy.
Illusion Master.: uses illusions to fight and trick up enemies.
Enhancer: Buffs and uses magic on there own body or their oppenets to enhance magical strenght or body strenght or debuff their foe.
please chose one for your char.
( post all char bios of future chars in the magic rp characters topic me or wolf can approve them.)

Henry Coldman walked up the flight of stairs to his appointment with a long lost friend. He checked his suit pocket for his object of power his dragon ring. The one thing needed for casting and using power. Well now exactly needed but without it he risked destroying his own body. He walked to the final door to the roof and opened it out to the New York skyline.

Last edited by zashonfire on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 am

Wolf sat up there bored from waiting when Henry came, "Took you long enough." He got up from is seat and put his hands in his pocket andfelt the quarter, his item of power. Well you couldn't say HIS but that was errelivent. "Why'd you invite me up here?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 am

" Wolf we both know why your here. " Henry looked at wolf threw narrowed eyes he had invited wolf to kill him as he brought out his dragon ring and placed it on his ring finger.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:26 am

"Oh Henry your a subtle as ever," He pulled out his quarter twirling it through his fingers and leaned on the edge of the wall.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am

Mia Parker Was walking down the streets that she had called home for years when she heard voices above her. She looked up and saw what looked like two figures. "I wonder what they are doing." she muttered. Her curiosity overtook her and she entered the building
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 am

" Yes I never change do I and like the old times we are at my home only I own it now." Henry stood at the top of a large building for the company he ran. " and now we are also here for the fight I have always wanted." Henry slipped on his ring.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 am

"You always wanted it, I could have delivered it years ago," he put the coin in his palm. "Why exactly are you so set on killing me? I love that story." He flipped it into the air and it landed on heads.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 am

Mia bounded up the stairs and snuck quietly up to the door. She cracked it open just enough for her to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 am

" You would before it was because I of course wanted to fight for the sake of fighting but now I am fighting because there can't be two big powers like us so I will live." Henry was cut off as his phone rang. HE grabbed it and looked up at wolf." Sorry my wife I have to take it." He said and unfolded the phone talked breifly to his wife and hung up looking back to wolf.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 am

Wolf held up his index finger, "I belive we have a guest," Then he pointed to the door. "You don't even have to hide, Henry's no threat isn't that right?" He looked at Henry with a sarcastic look.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 am

Mia swalloed hard. "Shoot, what have I gotten myself into now?" she thought to herself. "She opened the door and casually stepped out, not showing any fear or anxiety.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 am

" Yes I won't bite I am just threatening to kill you." Henry turned o the girl and was all business." How dd you get up here this is my company building?" Henry kept one eye on wolf and held the dragon ring up to his lip like he was about to kiss it and whispered a single word barely aodioable. " Doa." and the dragon's eyes glowed a faint red.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 am

"Oh cut her some slack Henry," He looked at the girl and gave her a look like can you belive this guy? "What is she gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am

Mia stood silently and firmly, like an immovable mountain. She knew that she was the only one who knew how she had gotten up there, and she wasn't about to reveal her secrets just yet. She decided to approach the situation calmly. "Who are you two?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 am

" Answer me first girl you came to my work place." Henry almost yelled and lost composer almost. But he kept calm and waited for Wolf's movehe wanted to start this fight already and hated this girl for prolonging it.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:19 am

"Oh are you aggervated?" Now Wolf knew the girl would be in trouble. He intervened, "I am Wolf, Expert Magician." He stepped forward. "And you are?"He started pressing the coin against his palm ready to activate it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:25 am

Mia flinched when she heard magician. "Oh boy, now what? This is just absolutely wonderful. And now the other one's angry." She continiued to stand. "My name is Mia." She pulled a neatly folded peice of paper from her jacket and unfolded it. It was a very old missing child flyer. "I'm an orphan and a reject. Nice to meet you." she finished with a touch of dark sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:33 am

Henry's face went dark then his eyes shone with a devilish grin. A orphan no one will care about her I can start the fight now! Henry rushed wolf his ring uncurling super fast and constricing on his arm like a extenion of it as the mouth came a katana sword that Henry stabbed at wolf.
( see how I use my manipulator poweer on dragon ring and make weapon?)
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 am

The coin activated and it flashed into a large,sharp metal claw. He held it out in front of hiw and grabbed the sword holding it there for a few seconds, "Please we have company, you might want to leave," He gestured to Mia.The rest of the claw branched and slowly morghed his entire body into a steel metal wolf-man like creature.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:42 am

Mia wasted no time in making her move. "So, we're gonna dance, huh? Well, what's a tango without a SPOTLIGHT?!?!!?" Mia raised her hand to the sky and the whole roof immediatly became so bright it could burn out your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 am

"Mia-Chaaaaaan" A small voice whined, tugging on the jacket of the teenage girl. "Where were you? I was looking and looking and you weren't there!" tears welled up in the young girl's big blue puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 am

" AHHHHHHH" Henry couldn't sheild his eyes he had to be locked in combat with wolf his weapon changed shape again now becoming a whip as Henry raised it out of Wolf's grip he tryied to whip his python like leather whip around Wolf's neck while using his fire powers to send a stream of fire launched from his other hand he had the palm facing the two sisters.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 am

[you need to give a bio in your first post and explain the limitations for the characters zash]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 pm

( I pmed that couldn't I?)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 pm

[No. You need to include everything people need to know to join the roleplay, in your first post. >.> And by bio, I mean a template for other people to fill in.]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form   Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic RP! - Original Topic + Signup Form
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next