Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lance dragged in his victim. He opened the bag and let her drop out. He held up a rope threateningly ]." Don't try to escape or I will just poison u again." Lance looked at her for injury.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 am

Dyami tried her hardest not to look at the dreadful scenes that were unfolding inside the ring of pokemon. What sort of horrific sport was this?! She tried to blink her tears back but she found she couldnt. There was just so much emotion building up inside her.... she was scared.. she felt helpless here.. all tied up, not even able to speak. The soft tears rolled down her gentle face and dropped the ground. They werent clear anymore.. they were stained red from another pokemon's blood. Even as she stared at the ground, she could still hear the sounds of battle all around her.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 am

The fighting ended and Lance was left with 20 outlaws. Lance grabbed a bag of herbs and healing items he had had blastiouds pick up." There now that we know your all the strongest of strong we will take down grassveil guild." Lance raised his fist and the crowd of 20 roared like a 1000." Now all of you need to get ready. We strike the day after tomarrow." Lance grabbed Dyami as he moved out the back door of the ware house.He walked out took a wall alittle ways." So how you like the fight." Lance teased dyami.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 am

You practically just murdered 20 pokemon.. and made me watch... she thought to herself, how the hell do you think im feeling.
Though the Rufflet's thoughts were vicious, she knew that even if her beak wasnt tied shut, she wouldnt have been able to shout them like she wished she could.
The feathers on her face were stained with tears and some of the blood that had come from the fighting... she looked a mess. She refused to make eye contact with the Croagunk.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 am

Lance lead Dyami into a small apartment about a block away.He entered and his pokemon guards appeared close behind." There's a bed you can sleep now I will be leaving, and you can't escape out the window I have bird pokemon all around." Lance looked threw his list of things he was pretty much set all he needed was the herbs.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 am

Dyami somehow managed to hop onto the bed and practically fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She felt so drained, but even her dreams were invaded by the terrible sigt of those who had died earlier that day...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 am

Lance grabbed his cloak and walked out. He didn't have much to do but he could do something maybe go to the forest he had been taken from.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 am

Dyami winced as in her nightmare, she was enveloped in the blood of all those who had died. Outside of her dream, she occasionally made short screeching sounds.

Then all of a sudden, the nightmares dissapeared.... She found herself sat in a meadow surrounded by the flowers she had wanted to draw earlier. Her wings and beak we're still tied.. but she could almost feel the soft, gentle breeze and smell the glorious scents of the flowers.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 am

Shaman was stuck in a black room no light untill a red alarm style light shined on Sorren who was in the room." Sorren!" Shaman ran to him but just as he reached him Sorren fell and became darkness as the light faded.Then Jake appeared behind him." Jake?" He too disappeared. Michael and Drake came next.They left the moment they came.Then Dyami appeared." DYAMI! DYAMI!" SHaman chased after her as she raised into the sky.Then Lance appeared as a giant and grabbed her."NO!!"
Shaman sat bolt upright he looked around he was in a weird meadow like place." What the?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 am

[LOL]

Dyami looked up at her dream's sky... it seemed to be tinged with a sharp red colour, but she tried to ignore it. This was the best she'd felt all day since she had been captured.. even though she was still tied up. She tried to get to her feet but ended up just falling on her face.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 am

Shaman moved but slowly looking around. He heard someone struggle and ran over. He quickly helped here out of the ropes . " You okay?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am

Dyami blinked before replying uncannily quietly for her usually hyperactive personality "Yes..."
She got to her feet before staring at Shaman. In truth she didnt really want to think about the Riolu right now for fear of what would happen to him in the inevitable battle he would have with Lance... so why would he appear in her dream?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 am

Shaman's eye's widened as he saw Dyami's face.This was more of his dream he could tell." Dyami I..." Shaman thoough of this as a trail or a test but he was still tongue tied." I just. You were kidnapped and I couldn't." Shaman couldn't say much more before his mouth just shutdown and refused to work.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 am

The shiny rufflet blinked, tears brimming in her eyes again. The dream just felt so real.
"Y-you cant come after me....." she stammered quietly, "They'll k-kill you........"

[XD yes italics because its a dream.]
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 am

[ my bad]
" Wow thanks for that I never would have guessed.Dyami you worry to much the problem here isn't me dieing its you. My job's to risk my life you just need to live yours." Shaman still couldn't come to say what he wanted. He had not been able to save her he had been beaten at his own game of stratagy, and she had paid the price.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 am

She wiped her tears away with one wing, but they just kept returning. There were still stains of blood in her feathers but she tried to ignore them.. She didnt know what to say to him.. but she'd seen so many pokemon, brutally cut down that day. She thought she'd go mad if she saw one of her friends murdered.

[Its okay ;D]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 am

" Dyami listen right now just don't die.I would be your killer then for not being able to save you.I am just.... Too weak." Shaman felt a pang in his heart at his realization."I made friends with you and sorren and Micheal and so many others but all i did was push you away. If I reallt cared for you then I would have never let Lance capture you. No I wouldn't have let Lance escape I'm worthless aren't I?" Shaman now had tears falling down his cheeks. the second time in one day he had done something he never did he had shared his feelings with someone and cried. He didn't know what to do no one deserved to know his hardships when Shaman could already know there's shaman didn't deserve to let other's bear his hardship.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 am

"You're not worthless!" she replied, trying to comfort him, "Its not your fault at all.... It's Lance's"
The shiny rufflet continued to watch Shaman with pleading eyes, "Just... dont say that... You are one of the bravest pokemon i've ever met... If anyone's too weak.. its me. I could have escaped when I had the chance if I hadnt have been so...."
She stopped and looked at the ground again. She was willing the tears to stop coming but they kept flowing down her face, mixing with the blood in her feathers.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 am

Shaman looked at her bloody feathers.Shaman's fist clenched. " Well that's it. What's this blood? Dyami I have to go now Lance is not winning and I am not losing then when I see you face to face we can feel sorry then. Dyami I'll get you back then we can I'm gonna kill Lance for what he is doing to you." Shaman eyes were no longer of worry or sadness or anything they had passion to save Dyami." I'll be back before you know it." Shaman started to fade slowly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am

Dyami opened her beak to say something, but she knew that nothing she could say would change his decision. The shiny Rufflet began to fade away from her own dream, her eyes still brimming with tears as she imagined what might happen to Shaman...

She woke in the bed that she had fallen aleep in. Tears we're still rolling down her cheeks as a result of the 'dream. She suddenly felt thrown back to reality when she felt the rope binding her wings and beak. She continued to just lie where she was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4