Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grassveil Police Station: Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Grassveil Police Station: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Grassveil Police Station: Introduction   Grassveil Police Station: Introduction EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 pm

A Reuniclus opened the door, stepping back so you could see the interior. "This" he swept his arm around in an ark "Is the Grassveil Police Station"

A desk was nestled in the corner, papers strewn across it and an old fashioned lamp on one corner. A couch sat to one side of the room and a telephone was placed on an end table on one end of the sofa. Bookcases lined each wall and there was a door towards the back of the room.
"That leads to the jail cells" the Reuniclus explained. "Oh me? I'm Keisatsu the Police Chief. Now to explain what goes on here."

"There are a few ways for us to find our villains. One way is to get a call in and ask around to see when and where the pokemon was last seen. Another is to post a bulletin at the guild and see what the explorers can bring back. Finally we can catch the villains in the act, though that way is rare" he admitted. "Once we catch our criminal we interrogate em then see what punishment fits."

"Well i think thats about it.. Oh yes! This is my wonderful apprentice named Twayblade and she of course helps with everything i do" he nodded, motioning to the Grovyle who had just emerged from the door at the back of the room. She waved then began to sort through some of the papers on the desk.

With one last wink he shoves you out of the building, "Have a nice day!"

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Decided to get Twayblade in the introduction >: D)
Back to top Go down

Grassveil Police Station: Introduction
Page 1 of 1