Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] Empty
PostSubject: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Lance dragged in his victim. He opened the bag and let her drop out. He held up a rope threateningly ]." Don't try to escape or I will just poison u again." Lance looked at her for injury.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Dyami landed on the ground with a thump and weakly tried to get back to her feet. The poison had lost its effects but she didnt exactly want to be poisoned again...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

" What's your relation with the Riolu tell me ." Lance would need to know to see how much ground he had over Shaman.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 pm

"What!?" she replied, wondering what on earth she had to do with all of this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 pm

"Shaman went to your cafe after I injured him. Now why would he go to a stranger you must know him. How is what I am asking." Lance looked at the holes in the rafters. The sun was coming up now he would have to meet Kekie at noon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

The Rufflet rolled her eyes. "He comes into the cafe often. We're friends. Now what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm

"Last time I checked bird I was capturing you." Lance narrowed his eyes at her a warning."But for what your here for you will be a damsel in distress and Shaman the foolish hero only in this story he will not save you he will die." Lance took note of the Ruffelt's out burst and reaction.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 pm

"Wonderful..." she replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm

" Write help here." Lance gave her the note he had made moments ago. It was a ransom Shaman for Dyami basicaly and he wanted her signture to prove she was alive.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Dyami sat and read the note first, before looking up at Lance, "Why should I write anything?"

[Lollolol, what does it say?]
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm

[ sorry forgot]

Lance looked at her. " You really won't right it says that you will be freed and Shaman will be taken in your place and that I prove your here by your hand writing right here." Lance pointed to a blank space in the note." If you want to be freed write something then I will release you and Shaman will be mine." Lance knew very well thou that even thou the note said Shaman must come alone he would bring help so all he was doing was making sure she was alive to them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Finnee..." she replied, rolling her eyes. She took the note and grabbed a pencil. She turned away from Lance and set about drawing a small helpless looking worm in the corner of the paper. It had a speech bublle next to it saying 'Help....'. Though the worm looked helpless, it seemed to be rolling its eyes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Lance grabbed the note." Very funny quit the comedy'in. Well it doesn't matter what you right I have already won." Lance gloated.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

The Rufflet shruged, "Well if you've already won, I might aswell have some fun. Do you have anymore paper?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 pm

" Your a strange friend you don't even care that I just openly said your friend is doomed." Lanced ripped a page out but refused to give till she answered the question.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 pm

"Like I said. if you've already won, what can I do about it?" she answered, "Now can I have the paper please?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Lance sighed and gave up the paper. This girl... Will Shaman come to save her? She was quiet puzzling and didn't seem to care for Shaman's life. Lance guessed she was bluffing him and making him think something he did too well to be fooled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm

"Thankyou." she smiled, taking the paper then going to draw on it. She sat in a corner of the warehouse and started accurately drawing everything around her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Lance glared at her like a hawk[or a starraptor?]. He needed more men as he knew where to get them. But this girl was more important right now." Girl you realize Shaman will not be getting your letter ever right?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

she looked up from the paper. "Im not drawing or writing for anyone or anything. I thought I just might aswell touch up on my drawing skills since im always so busy in the cafe. Theres not really anything interesting to draw in here though."
She looked up at the few holes in the ceiling, "D'you think you could get me a flower or something from outside? I'll stay right here, I promise...."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

" No I can't!" This girl was annoying. When lance took down Shaman he would be sure to kill her next. Lance thought more of his plan and if he could find a big flaw or such. All plans had there risks it just matter what was the nessacary risk.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Well can you watch me while I go and fetch one then? Pleeeaaaseee!" She looked at the Croagunk pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 pm

" Girl you are very lucky you were taken by someone with great pateints." Lance debated killing her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

"Aw come on seriously... I just want something interesting to draw.... not an empty warehouse and a few cobwebs." she complained.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

"Girl how much do you want to see Shaman again?" Lance was really readying his mud-slap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]   Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance's base.{ Random ware house in grassveil]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next