Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working as a team... right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

Working as a team... right? Empty
PostSubject: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 am

It was cold. Kale didn't like the cold.

But he wasn't about to let his partner know that. He was still furious with her for making him look like a fool back in the town market, and he wasn't about to go and let her know about his discomfort. She would probably laugh at him, and Arceus knew that was the last thing he wanted. It was bad enough that she had made a fool out of him one time; two times, even in the face of wild, violent Pokemon, was unthinkable.

The Sandshrew tossed a glare behind him, where Ditrysia was fluttering. He had stated very clearly that they would keep at a distance of at least five yards away from each other, so that he didn't have to talk to her. The Butterfree, however, seemed to notice his attention and drew up her head.

"Kale," she said quietly, much to Kale's annoyance, "are you sure we should be exploring this place? We don't even have any experience fighting or anything, and I --"

"Oh, shut up." Kale sniffed audibly and turned back around. He crossed his arms and continued walking, ignoring his partner's quiet insistences that they turn around now. It can't be that dangerous. What a baby.
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 am

A dark figure races past the two in a blur causing the snow to cover both of the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:05 am

"Love of Arceus!" Kale curled into a tight ball right before the sheet of snow fell upon him, letting out a string of curses as he did so. A few seconds after the snow enveloped him, he straightened up and whipped his head around, eyes smoldering. "Who in the world did that? Come out, or I'll find you and drag you out, and that's not even the half of it!" As he finished, he ground his teeth together, his throat vibrating into a low, menacing growl.

Ditrysia shook the snow from her body, shivering at the sudden cold. "K-Kale," she called, hesitantly, "are you okay?"

"Shut up, Ditri!"

The Butterfree flinched and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 am

The figure appeared at the other side of the field, obscured by the falling snow, "Leave now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 am

"Leave? Did you just tell us to leave?" Kale violently brushed the snow off of his body, his claws scraping noisily against his scaly armor. Boldly, he raised his head to stare at the obscured figure, his lips drawn into a sneer. "What are you going to do, tough guy?" He drew a claw across his neck. "Kill us? You and what army?"

Ditrysia had shambled closer to the Sandshrew while he had been speaking, and now she whispered, "I don't think it's a good idea to provoke it, Kale." Her eyes shimmered with worry and fear. "It could be stronger than us."

"As if." Kale sniffed, hauty. "Two is better than one. And two" -- he drew his limbs into a ready position, eyeing the stranger warily -- "can defeat one."

I don't think that's how it works, Ditrysia thought, but kept silent. Kale wasn't going to listen anyways, so why waste the breath? Instead, she turned to face the silhouette, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"Very well, I will make you leave then," he said coldly. He charged at the two pokemon and crunched down onto Kale.

Last edited by ShadowShock on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 am

(( Oi, no powerplaying please. ;P ))
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 am

(DX stupid powerplaying being so specific there edited :P)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am

[I find that in alot of pokemon roleplay, its kinda hard to not powerplay without running out of ways to say you used to move. So even if someone says 'I crunched down on Kale' and i wanted to dodge it, id say 'Thankfully, Kale dodged the attack just in time.']
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 am

(( Nah, it's easy if you say something like "He attempted to use Crunch on Kale," actually. It takes some getting used to, but after awhile it becomes second nature. x3 Whatever, though. ))

"Augh!" Kale skittered backwards, attempting to dodge the move, but to no avail. Just as he slipped on the snow, the other Pokemon's attack bit into his shoulder. He let fly a resounding scream which turned into a gargle as he hit the ground. "Ditri! Help!"

The Butterfree hadn't even reacted to the silhouette's sudden onrush yet, and for a moment she only stood stock-still, uncomprehending. Then realization dawned on her, and she gasped, whirling to face her partner. "Kale!" she cried, fluttering spasmodically into the air and unleashing a flurry of Stun Spores into the air.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am

(Luxray aren't affected by stun spore since he's an electric type pokemon right? ._. cause I'm either dodging or taking it on without being effected, cause it's too embarrassing for an electric type to get paralyzed XD)

The pokemon dodge backward and let loose a large wall of electricity towards the butterfree. (there that better?)
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 am

(( I believe electric type Pokemon can still get paralyzed, but it really doesn't matter to me. xD And yup, that's much better! ))

"Y-you i-i-i-diottttt," Kale growled, as he fought to gain control of his body. "D-d-don't par-r-ralyze me!" He turned his head achingly slowly to where his partner was hovering, thin shocks of electricity constantly coursing over his body. "Wh-when we're o-out of th-this mess, I-I'll...!"

He cut his sentence short, horrified. There, directly above him, Ditrysia was suspended in the air, her back arched with pain. A blinding shock of electricity was coursing through her, and she was keening like a furious wind. "Dit-Ditri!" Kale gasped, wanting to do something but unable to move. "Y-you let g-go of her," he snarled, his words aimed scathingly at their mystery attacker. "O-or are you t-too weak to pick on an-anything but girls?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 am

The pokemon looked at Kale and narrowed his red eyes (I just got the idea of Darkshock being controlled by an enraged legendary pokemon tryin to keep icicle woods safe >Very Happy) and said, "I am no coward." He again charged at Kale with the air tearing in front of him. (idk how to describe giga impact XD)
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 am

(( You could just say he used Giga Impact? xD ))

Unable to move, Kale was still looking up at Ditrysia when the electricity running through her suddenly stopped and she crashed to the ground, sobbing raggedly. The Sandshrew grunted and tried to make a move to defend himself against whatever his attacker was about to launch at him next, but he was still struggling to wiggle his paw when he heard a sound like ripping tree bark. "No," he managed to get out before the force of the attack hit him full-on in the back. Kale flew twenty feet through the air and landed in a heap of bruised and bleeding flesh on the ground, barely holding onto his consciousness.

He was about to slip under when he coughed and attempted to get up onto his knees. He barely had enough strength to lever himself up the barest inch, but in a moment he turned his head towards the stranger, still trying to struggle upright. "Now... what will you do?" he panted, his voice ragged and tired. "Kill me? What... have I d... done?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm

(blood? O.o lol that's only in Pocket Monsters not pokemon XD oh well lol)

He growled, "Leave this place now, or suffer the consequences of disobeying me." He had to recharge after such a huge attack, hoping the two wouldn't notice his stalling to be able to attack again.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

[LOL, im sure there can be blood, and the only raeson pokemon doesnt have it is because its aimed at younger audience.]
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

(( Pocket Monsters and Pokemon are the same, silly. ;3 And forgive me, but I'm just not able to envision a weak Pokemon like Kale only getting bruises from such a big attack. Just a little bit of blood won't hurt, would it? xD ))

Kale grit his teeth, grunting in pain as he tried to haul himself up. "Sure," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "we'll leave immediately. It's not as if you'd just... urgh." His arms gave way and he fell face first into the snow. It took a few seconds before he could turn his head to continue speaking.

When his nose was clear of the snow, the Sandshrew spat and continued. "It's not like you just hurt us beyond the point of moving. Oh, no, we're fine." He glared daggers at his attacker, his teeth clenched tightly together. "I'm not even sure if my partner is alive or not, thank you very much. And what in Arceus' name did we do, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm

(lol I just remembered this from articuno in PMD 1)

"The snow in the forest has begun to melt, snow that hasn't melt in centuries, then you appeared, there is too much of a coincidence to ignore," He growled, electricity sparking out of his fur.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 pm

(( Aaaaaw geez, Team Assault's in for it now. xD ))

"Yes, because we're fire Pokemon bent on melting snow that doesn't melt in a place where it's really cold," Kale said, his voice flat. "Do you really think --" He paused as a throb passed through one of his nastier wounds, and he grunted in pain. "Do you really think that we're evil? I mean, come on. We're part of a stinking exploration team, for Arceus' sake." Despite the obviously precarious conditions, Kale did nothing to guard his tongue and try to make this cryptic Pokemon see sense. His rage was boiling inside him now, making his blood hot and his temper short.

"We didn't do anything wrong," he hissed, icy as a winter breeze.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 pm

(lol icy as a winter breeze and look at where we are XD)

He growled ferociously and charged at Kale again using Giga impact at full force.

(heh sorry I can't make a good long thing without powerplaying Razz)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Ciriya had watched alot of the battle from above and had hoped that DarkShock would come to his senses before she had to intervene. But too late. She dived down and took the Giga Impact attack, knowing that the Sandshrew would faint.. or even die if it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Darkshock lost his concentration for a moment when Ciriya appeared, but soon was focused again and jumped back. "What are you doing here!?!?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:29 pm

The Luxray was charging again...

Kale braced himself, hoping against hope that he would somehow survive this. Sweat beaded his forehead despite the cold weather, a testament to the nervousness he felt. Arceus, help me, he nearly whimpered, but swallowed the words at the last moment, and closed his eyes.

The sound of impact made him flutter them open again, to an astonishing scene. "Wh-what...?" he cried, his eyes widening. Was that... a Swellow? What was a Swellow doing here, charging right into the other Pokemon's attack? "What...? Why?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Ciriya pulled herself back onto her feet, the remnants of the Giga Impact still affecting her. "DarkShock. They dont mean any harm." she chirruped, ruffling heer feathers as she tried to shake off those lasting affects. "Surely you must realise that."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 pm

He growled his fur still risen and electricity sparking all around him, "They came to the forest to ruin it's beauty! I won't allow it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working as a team... right?   Working as a team... right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Working as a team... right?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next