Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Iruma was in his cat form not wasting any time he went to the training grounds of the Kurayami kingdom. Gathering his energy he closed his eyes and focased, the Electricaty Element was powerful and dangerous. One small mistake could cost him his life or one of his comerads lives. Getting into a battle stance he let the flow of electricity flow through him as his body started to let out small sparks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Shenmi lay on her side in the sunshine. She was currently in her cat form in the sand of the training field, positively basking in the sun's warm rays.
The she-cat's amber tipped ears twitched as she detected the arrival of Iruma, though she didn't get up at his appearance.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 am

Iruma looked around for the she-cat and saw her basking in the suns rays. "I know the sun feels nice but seeing you like that is going to make me drowzy." he said blocking the sun from the she-cat. "Besides you told me to be here at sun-high." he added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:19 am

"That I did." she replied, slowly getting to her feet. She stretched her paws and flocked her tail before finally seeming ready to begin the lesson. Sometimes it seemed as though Shenmi didn't take her lessons seriously. In fact, she could just be rather laid back when it suited her.

The black she-cat opened her mouth and blew the tiniest cloud of bright red at Iruma. It swirled around him, making a terribly loud shrieking noise.
"Now face your most terrible fears," she mewed, a slight menacing hiss in her voice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Iruma watched as the red cloud started to surround him, "What do you mean face my fears?" he asked as he started to see something in the cloud. He saw a pair of bright yellow eyes, not sure of what it was he went to check it out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

"The element of fear targets your own deepest fears and uses them as a weapon. Everyone sees something different in the red depths." replied Shenmi.
"To master fear, one must first learn how to combat their own fears. How to stop them from getting the better of them. The easiest way to do this is to use the fear element on the student."

The black cat shifted her paws and flicked her tail, "Alright, now describe what you see."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Iruma continued to look at the eyes as they were going higher above him. "I can only see yellow eyes." he said with a shiver, his eyes wide with fear. He knew who's eye's these belonged to. They belonged to his father, his father was almost like a tyrent he had asked his father if he could study the fear Element but he said no. His father had trained Iruma himself and as a result Iruma began to fear his father. "What do you think you're doing, boy?We are not finished with the lesson!" the voice came as the eyes narrowed in anger.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm

"Are you sure?" she replied, flicking her tail. The screeching and shrieking noises from the fear attack didn't seem like they were about to quieten any time soon, but Shenmi seemed unaffected by them, as if she couldn't even hear them.
Even her voice seemed to overpower the shrieks, despite the fact that she hadn't raised it at all. Shenmi was still using her normal speaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 am

Iruma could still hear Kyofu's voice above the word's that he had just herd. His eye's widened with fear he knew that voice anywhere. The eye's moved closer to him and reveiled a large dark brown cat. Iruma crouched low with his ears foled back as if he were a young one again. What should I do? he thought closing his eyes tightly. Get up! We are not done! his Father hissed releasing sparks from his body. Taking a deep breath and stood tall ready for what ever may come at him.

Ooc: Iruma's Father:
Spoiler:
like that but withaa thicker pelt
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

"Describe what you see, Iruma!" she yelled, not wanting to lose the student amongst the mists. That was one problem with the fear element. Dragoncats who encountered it for the first time could often loose themselves to unconsciousness within its red shrieking clouds. It was true that one of the most formidable weapons in the two kingdoms was the element of Fear.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 am

Iruma took in every detail of the cat standing before him. "There's a dark brown cat with amber eyes. His pelt is thick like it's ready for winter, He also has some scars along his body proving that he has been in many fights. His facial expression is angry, his eyes are narrowed like he doesn't approve of something." he explained as his Father drew closer to him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 am

Any other cat would have sighed in relief at Iruma's speech, but the only reaction Shenmi had was a small flick of her left ear and tail tip. There was no doubt that she was glad he was still conscious, but there was still time for things to go wrong.
"Why do you fear it?" she asked, her tone noticeably gentler than before. Kyofu didn't like prying into other cats' fears, but she had to with her students so that she could coach them on how to conquer them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 am

Iruma closed his eyes remembering the painful training sessions. "He always pushed me to hard, calling me weak. Every time I fell compleatly exausted he would shock me with all his might untill I eaither stood up or fell unconcious. But worst of all was that while training he actually tried to kill me." he ended in a shudder of the painful memory.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

Shenmi blinked at the revelation. Some cats had petty little fears that were easy to get over, one like this, deeply seeded within someone's soul, would be harder to conquer.
"Stand up to him. He is no more than a bully. You are stronger than him, better than him. You can defeat him now, but only if you want to. Only if you truly believe you can do it."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

"What happened to that tough talk? You are nothing but a scared kit." the tom hissed while grining at seeing Iruma cowering. Kyofu's right he is nothing but a bully. The one that I have to prove to is not him but me. he thought opening his eyes with a new fire. "I am not a scared kit! You are not my Father! Father's protect thier kit's, they encourage them to keep going with kind words! When I start a family, I will never be like you!" Iruma hissed back putting his heart and soul into the words he spoke.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm

"Keep going Iruma!" responded the black she-cat, her voice only slightly raised above its normal sound. "If you want to master fear, you can't let your own fears get the better of you."
The Fear teacher then stood, flicking her tail-tip back and forth as she watched her newest student.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"You dare talk to me like that boy? choose you next words wisly for they will be for last." the dark tom spoke. "I don't care what you do I'm not go to let you ruin my life! The only thing that you are is a tyrent. I'm not the scared kit before if anything your the kit just trying to get his way!" Iruma said standing his ground, his tail lashing back and forth. The dark tom(Father) let out a minecing hiss and crouched low ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

"You need to work out how to conquer that fear, Iruma! Only then can you move on to the next one!"
The black she-cat tried to up the tom's confidence with her words but also tried not to give too much away, for you cannot truly defeat your fears if you have been lead through the entire process. This problem had come back to haunt her many a time, when students who had formerly been fine had lost control of the element because they couldn't hold back and ignore their own fears.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

The dark tom sprung at Iruma as he closed his eyes. I understand Kyofu-san. Already I'm not as afraid of him like I was before. You have given me more of a chance the he has ever done for me. I won't let you down. he thought as he opened his eye with a new fire. Iruma also sprang forth meeting the dark tom head to head with a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

The teacher awaited the outcome of the now silent fight that Iruma was having with his fears. She stood, observing the young warrior, her amber-tipped tail flicking to and fro like a curious fly hovering around a perch.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm

The two cats clashed heads both landing on thier feet. Iruma continued to stand tall dispite the fact that his head was throbing and bleeding, while his Father was panting and struggled to stay up, "Why are you doing this?! You'll never be able to conquer your fears not when you can see me in your mind." he hissed grining evily at the thought of him never leaving his son's thought. "Your right. You may never leave my mind nor will the scars leave, but over time they will finally start to heal and Kyofu-san is helping me to do just that! I should actually be thinking you, you have helped me to be a fighter. But in doing so you have also trained a killer." Iruma hissed and leapt on the darker tom's back and bit on the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Shenmi Kyofu watched as the young tom nimbly moved around the training field, as if he was battling someone. Of course, anyone else would have thought him crazy, as only the cat whose fears they were could see them. However, Shenmi knew different. Shenmi knew that this flailing around wasn't pointless at all. It was a sign, a sign that Iruma was facing his deepest fears head on. He wasn't burying them. He wasn't ignoring them. He was fighting them. Conquering them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 am

the Dark tom began to flail around trying to get Iruma off him, "You'll pay for this, boy!" he hissed loudly as he rolled onto his back crushing the black cat with his weight. This made iruma let go and for his Father to get up quickly and began to shock the young cat with a blast of electricity. Iruma let out a cry of pain and struggled to break free, "There's no way you can break free from this attack. No one has ever been able to escape it!" the Dark tom said grining in a crazed manner. Iruma struggled to get up, "I will not let you control my life. Also this is my mind not yours. So get out!" he shouted breaking free from the shock wave. One could still see sparks from his "Father's" attack crakleing through the air.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

Shenmi watched the tom with an intense look in her amber eyes that though they didn't seem to want to show any emotions, they showed just how worried she was about the random sparks that Iruma was currently giving off. Yes, Iruma was making great progress as a student. But if that electricity got out of hand whilst the his fears still surrounded him... she didn't want to think what would happen.

The teacher's jaws parted slightly and she breathed another small puff of red smoke towards Iruma. The terrible shrieking noise once again filled the clearing, though much quieter than before, showing the cloud of red was much weaker than her original attack.
Shenmi knew that Iruma's fears were getting dangerously closer to reality. Instead of only fighting them in his head, he was beginning to react drastically to them outside of the walls of his mind.
Kyofu couldn't risk anyone getting hurt in the process, and so once again tried to slowly weaken the student's grip on reality, once again secluding his actions to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Iruma was trying hard not to use his ecectric attack, he charged at his Father his claws unsheathed and swipped at the darker toms eye. "Father" was caught off gaurd by this attack as he felt the claws scratch at his eyes. Letting out a screech of pain he backed off and held his paw to try to stop the bleeding, "You little b******!" he his clawing at the air trying to find Iruma. The young tom was able to move out of the way before the older tom could come in contact with him. "There is no need for this to continue; I am no longer afraid of you, Father." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

The teacher watched and listened until the fateful words were spoken.
"I am no longer afraid of you."

Smiling, the black she-cat suddenly took action. "Iruma!"
Her yell cut through even the shrieks of the fear element and everything seemed to freeze. The shrieks which had been getting ever quieter finally fell silent and with a flick of her tail, Shenmi commanded the red clouds to dissipate.
"Only by truly meaning those words can you master the fear element." she mewed suddenly, her piercing eyes watching the tom, a serious look in their amber pools.
"I feel that you have endured enough for our first session."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons of Fear
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next