Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

A magpie hovered above her head. It seemed like it was frowning down at her.
Kakure just stared at her wrist. The pale green chain seemed to almost fade out of existence when she wasn't pulling at it, though it was always still there, just invisible to the naked eye.
"Urraca..." the blonde Arrancar looked up at the magpie flying above her, "Do you have any idea how to get it off....?"

Urraca sighed, "I still can't think of anything... It might just be a case of waiting for it to disappear completely."

Kakure glanced over at the Soul reaper on the other end of the chain. How the hell had she managed to get herself into such a mess yet again? Kakure always seemed to be in the wrong places at the wrong time, but this just took the biscuit.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 am

As soon as the Hollow was defeated, Kakure burst out laughing again. Urraca happily fluttered back over to the Arrancar and they shared in some joke that no one else seemed to get.

After their laughter died down, both were lay on their backs on a lush patch of grass that just happened to be in the area. Once again they both seemed almost oblivious to the presence of the Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am

Sakura turned to the Villigers and saw the looks in their eyes. She saw fear, and rage in their eyes but there was something that she didn't expect to see: Admiration. Before they had the chance to say anything she used Shunpo to flee to the forest forgetting about the wristband and the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 am

Kakure quickly summoned her wings again as Sakura Shunpo-ed away from the areaso that she could fly instead of being completely dragged.It was too late to try and catch her footing so that she could use Sonido, sho she'd have to make do riding the air currents instead.

Urraca followed behind, following the same air currents as Kakure.

"You know Urraca, This is almost fun."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Sakura was leaning against a tree on a high branch. She had her knees to hide her face while she was deep in thought. They realy don't think of me like that. she thought back to seeing the admiration in their eyes. They still thik of me as a monster. the only reason they looked like that was because I had to be a Soul Reaper to save them. she thought on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm

As Sakura stopped and sat in a tree, Kakure had to use her wings for actual powered flight rather than just riding the air currents. She sighed, a bit upset that the Soul Reaper had ruined her fun.
Kakure landed next to Sakura, with Urraca then landing on her friend's shoulder shortly after.
"So what's gotten you so down in the dumps?" asked the Arrancar, crossing her arms.
The magpie wings furled themselves along her back, taking up less room as Kakure sat down, facing Sakura whilst balancing on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Sakura sighed, "My name's Sakura." she said looking up only to show her eyes. She looked at the Arrancar with hurt eyes, "Do you know what it's like, to be shuned by socioty?" she asked trying to think of why she looked like she did.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 pm

"You have no idea," she replied. Kakure kept her eyes focused on Sakura's. She didn't break the eye contact as she spoke.
"When I became an Arrancar they all said I didn't have a zanpakuto. I'm suprised you haven't mentioned it by now as well. I didn't even get a position in Las Noches, nor a number, because they all thought I was a failure. They didn't want me there."

Kakure continued to almost stare into the Soul Reaper's eyes, "But do you know what I did. No. I didn't mope and whine about the fact that no one wanted anything to do with me. Yes, I hid, but I had fun whilst I did it. There is absolutely no need for a skilled Soul Reaper like you to be ashamed of what they look like."

The Arrancar finally broke the eye contact and turned to Urraca, "So pull yourself together and stop feeling sorry for yourself."

Urraca blinked at the long winded speech. "Well my name's Urraca," she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Sakura blinked at the Arrancar and started to giggle. Slowly the giggle turned into a full on laugh it took her a while to stop laughing when she did she sighed. "The irony is just too funny." she said putting her hand on her head, "When I was younger there was a man that lived in the forest that said almost the same thing but the same meaning in them." she told the Arrancar. She took note that the Arrancar said that she didn't have a Zanpakuto, "I guess in some ways we're the same. And I finaly realized that i shouldn't be ashamed of what i look like because of my Captain." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Kakure sighed, "Good for you. But if you've already realized it then stop looking so hurt by what other people think, otherwise you really haven't gotten over it at all."
The Arrancar then uncrossed her arms, "The name's Kakure by the way. Now are we just gonna stick here while we wait for this chain's power to wear off or are we actually gonna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Sakura looked at the Arrancar seriously, "Look just because we linked together doesn't mean that we're friends but i guess not all Arrancars are bad. I'm not sure on what to do. Thanks for the pep talk." she said with a bright smile. She may not be appealing on the outside but she had a good heart on the inside.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 pm

"I never said we were, I'd just rather not sit around here doing nothing."
Kakure seemed to stand there in thought for a while before coming up with something to do.

"Sooo.. Sakura, How do you feel about pranking someone?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

"Who exactly do you have in mind?" she asked the Arrancar not fully sure. You could call Sakura one that always follows the rules. She needed to learn how to have some fun this was a good way for her to do so.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Kakure shrugged, "I have no idea. I honestly don't know much about the Soul Society apart from the basics. Could you recommend anyone who wouldn't take it too harshly?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Sakura thought for a moment," Well there is Shiori of squad 10. But no one must see you." she said getting out of the tree. She took the lead to get back to SS.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Sure!" laughed the Arrancar, "I gotta admit, hiding is usually what I do best."
Kakure spread her wings again and flew after Sakura, Urraca close behind.

"Anyways, we need to brainstorm the prank first. I'd love to see what a Soul Reaper can get up to!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Sakura thought for a moment as they were passing a small stream, "Why was the Monkey Hollow screaming before? i didn't see anything behind him." she said slowly hatching up a plan.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 pm

"Oh that?"
Kakure glance behind her at Urraca who stifled a giggle.
"That was just Urraca. I guess she can be pretty scary sometimes." she laughed as she almost lazily flew behind Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 pm

"Huh. Well maybe we should prank someone who's always drunk instead of Shiroi. She's too nice to prank. Besides i thin I have an idea." Sakura said looking at the Stream. I wish I had a buket. she thought with a creepy grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 pm

"Okay. If you say so. What's your idea?" she asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. Kakure landed next to the stream, deciding to rest her wings. They disappeared and she bent down to stare at her reflection in the crystal clear water.
Urraca landed next to her, though instead of staring, she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Sakura sighed, "I was thinking we could get some water in a buket and pour it on him." she said not sure if it would even work. So she cupped her hands and dipped them into the water for a drink. "Unless you have any better ideas." she challanged.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 pm

"Nah lets go with yours for now." she replied, jumping back up onto her feet. "Soo, any idea at all where we can sneak and get a bucket from in the Seireitei?"
Kakure watched as Sakura drank her fill, she then waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 pm

"Why take a buket from the Seretie? When there are bukets in Kusagishi?" she asked with another grin on her face. This was making her feel like a kid again only with more fun in it. She got up and went back to the town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:41 pm

"I suppose, but it's always more fun to take things from right under peoples noses. In Kusajishi, they'd probably let you have it without a second thought." she chuckled, her magpie wings reappearing on her back. She spread them wide and prepared to take off again since she didn't want to get left behind, no matter which way they went.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Sakura just kept walking, "Naw. Just because I'm a Soul Reaper now doesn't mean that they'll change their attitude about me. They would always chace me off when I had money to pay for something so I was reduced to stealing. I was foolish back then. One day though I was attack by a hollow." she said pausing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:10 pm

"Cool." she replied, though it was clear she wasn't exactly listening to the tales of Sakura's past. She just wanted to find a bucket and quickly so that they could get on and actually have some fun. Sooner or later this chain would wear off and Kakure wasn't sure if she'd get another chance to see a prank through with a Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom   Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Myth and Cherry Blossom
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Bleach RP-
Jump to: