Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Rice the Pachirisu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5illy

Enter Rice the Pachirisu Empty
PostSubject: Enter Rice the Pachirisu   Enter Rice the Pachirisu EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am

Rice walked into the building, looking around. There were a lot of Pokemon in this room alone, and a few more brushed against the Pachirisu on their way out. Hoping no one was staring too much at the scars on her tail, Rice headed for a room marked "Guildmaster's Quarters" and stopped outside the door. "Anyone in there? I want to join the guild!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rice the Pachirisu   Enter Rice the Pachirisu EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 pm

"Mm?" a voice said groggily from the inside of the room. "Oh. Ah...Come in!~" Keyami stood and stretched waving his tail about. The Persian situated himself in the most comfortable position. (although this wasn't hard for the whole room was covered in pink fluffy pillows and sparkling twinkly lights) After this, he waited for the door to swing open.
Back to top Go down
5illy

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rice the Pachirisu   Enter Rice the Pachirisu EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Rice pushed open the door and looked around. The first thing she noticed was that the room was filled with pink pillows and lights. A Persian was settled in the pillows. Figuring this was the Guildmaster, Rice turned to him. "Um, hi. I want to join the guild as an apprentice, if that's okay with you..." Rice held her tail to keep it from shaking from her nervousness and excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rice the Pachirisu   Enter Rice the Pachirisu EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:01 am

"Of course!" Keyami said with a happy trill. "My motto is the more the merrier!~" he sang, standing up and nosing a book off of a shelf in the corner of the room. "So, i just need a few trivial facts." he shrugged as he took his seat. "Oh! I'm Guildmaster Keyami. And I'll need your team name and team members." he added, quill already scratching against the rough paper, writing down the join date and signing his signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rice the Pachirisu   Enter Rice the Pachirisu Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Rice the Pachirisu
Page 1 of 1