Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum Empty
PostSubject: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 am

Wizdum entered into the guild, Quickly closing the door behind him to keep the cold from entering the inside.
He exhaled his relief, Finally Wizdum arrived at the Grassveil Guild. There was a splendid assortment of pokes in the main room. Wizdum grew up in his swamp, So he was unaware of most species. Sure, The occasional traveler would come in, Sometimes get supplies, And then gone. In the room, There was two large wooden boards, Dotted with sheets of paper. Then there were the doorways that went to "Sleeping Quarters", Or "Mess Hall". Another reading "Guildmaster Quarters" . That was what he needed, The Guildmaster. He rushed towards the Guildmasters quarters straight away.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 am

An Altaria cheerfully fluttered down from her usual perch up in the vine-y rafters of the guild building. Her cottony wings gracefully carried her down, where she landed next to the Mudkip.
"Hello there!" she smiled, "Is there anything I can do to help? Guildmaster Keyami is just inside if you were looking for him though."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 am

Wizdum watched as the Altaria floated down from the overgrown ceiling. He had seen lots of different bird pokes flying over head in the summer time, But never one with blue feathers and wings made of cloud like cotton. Or maybe he had? The bird was blue, And had cloud shaped wings. Perhaps she had camouflaged into the sky. He couldn't recall. " Greetings, I've come here to sign up to become a guild member," Wizdum replied. " If you could tell me where the guildmaster is, Keyami was it? That would be great! " He said in a rather excited tone. " Names Wizdum, And yours? " He said to the sky coloured bird.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:58 am

"Echo. Pleased to meet you Wizdum," she smiled, furling her cloudlike wings and leading the Mudkip the rest of the way towards Keyami's chambers.
"I'm sure the Guildmaster will be thrilled to have another new team in the Guild!"
The Altaria gently pushed open the solid wooden door and indicated for Wizdum to go inside. She would follow after, closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am

Wizdum followed the Altaria, Otherwise known as Echo to the Guildmasters office. He would finally be able to create an exploration team. Find never found before lands and treasure. He could go on the adventure of a lifetime, What he dreamed of since he was little. Joy overcame his body, His mind buzzed, His hands shook, His stomach spinning and twisting, Like falling a great height. Echo had opened a large wooden door, Revealing Keyami's office. Wizdum's mind told him a hundred different things at once. You're not ready. Go in! No! What are you waiting for?! Do it! This was like one the stories he would hear. The character would go on a grand adventure, Becoming powerful, Rich, Famous. But this was happening to him, This was not a story. Wizdum's limbs went numb, He felt as if he just swam to the bottom of a deep lake, Where the pressure pounded away at his skull. " Thanks, " Wizdum managed to sputter from his mouth. He took a unsteady step into Keyami's chamber.

The first thing he saw was a Persian, Keyami no doubt. " Uh, Hello! " Wizdum said. " I'm here to reg-gister in the g-guild? " Wizdum said shakily. Wizdum almost jumped when Echo had closed the door, Leaving him and Kevami in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 am

"Hello!~" Keyami, in his sea of pink fluffy objects and twinkly lights, purred. "I'm Guildmaster Keyami. Or am I? Ohoho... Of course i am!~" Keyami laughed as if this was extremely hilarious. Noticing that the Mudkip did not join in, the Persian gloomed over in the corner. "I suppose you want to join the guild then" he said dully. "Oh, don't let this bother you. I'm kind of odd. very odd. I'M A MONSTROSITYYY" he wailed. Things were spiraling out of control and they were doing so rather fast.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 am

Wizdum, Surprised at Keyami's attitude, Began to calm down from the rush of everything that was happening. The silliness broke the tension that Wizdum felt. He glanced at the stacks of 'treasure' Keyami had. Pink bits of fluff, And the shining lights scattered among it. He remember a part of a story he once heard, Of how Persians had hoards of gold and treasure that they protected. Certainly not vast riches at first glance, But to him it must have been the equal, Wizdum had thought. " Not a bother at all. You come to expect odd things when you grow up in a swamp, " Wizdum replied. He was trying to be as polite as possible in the guildmasters presence. He was certainly ... A different kind of character, and did not want to upset him. But who was he to judge.

To keep the conversation on track, Wizdum said " Uh, Yes, It would be fantastic if I could join the guild! " Wizdum struggled to keep his body from shaking of excitement. " But, Is there so kind of initiation, Or requirements needed to join? " Wizdum asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Keyami's eyes sparkled as the Mudkip spoke. "Ah! No, no requirements. You just need to do your best" he said with a nod. "Now then, where did i put that new quill...." The Persian grabbed a thick book and found a soft new quill. Opening to a blank page and dipping the quill in Octillery ink, he looked at Wizdum. "Team Name?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Wizdum watched as Keyami pulled out a thick book, And a quill. " Team name?" Keyami said. Team name, Wizdum repeated in his mind. He had never really thought about it before. Wizdum knew every exploration team needed a name, Why was he such an idiot for not thinking of one before hand? He paused for a moment, When the perfect name struck his mind.

" Team Equipo, If the name is alright, " Wizdum said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Keyami purred "A very creative name indeed" he scribbled down the name of the team and the date that the team joined. "Team Members?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow and sinking further into the sea of pink fluffy objects.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 am

" No other team members but me for now, " Wizdum replied. He thought about all the different people he may meet. His knowledge on the different kind of pokes in the world was rather limited, So learning about new ones would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Keyami nodded, his web-like handwriting scribbling out Wizdum under the team members column. "Well then" he nodded, put the book and quill in their places, and turned back to the Mudkip. "You're all done" He declared. "Oh! One last thing" digging through a pile of things, he located a bag. "Your exploration bag" he said, nosing the bag towards the new guild member.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Wizdum watched as Keyami wrote in the book. Wizdum smiled as he was an official member of the guild. His head almost grew wings and flew away. Finally! I'm a guild member! I can go on grand explorations, Chart the uncharted, I could find all sorts of treasure! Wizdum became captivated by the idea, As he did when he was younger.

" Oh, One last thing, " Wizdum heard from Keyami. There was more? He watched as an Exploration Bag appeared from a pile. Wizdum took the leathery bag, And opened it. Inside he found an Explorers Badge, A Wonder Map, And ribbon. The ribbon had a dark, Deep blue colour. This was great! Not only was he in a guild, But he had the proper equipment as well. " Thank you so much! " Wizdum said with glee. He would have hugged his new guildmaster, If it wouldn't have been so awkward. He took out the Wonder Map, And studied it. It showed the surrounding area of the guild. " Fascinating, " Wizdum said in awe of the map.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Keyami chuckled "A mysterious and fun filled adventure awaits you, young one" he meowed. "So get your hind end out of my quarters and go explore!" the Perisan chuckled, laying back down in his treasure trove of fluff.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 pm

" Yesire, " Wizdum said with a chuckle and a little salute. He rolled up the wonder map and put it back into the exploration bag. Wizdum nudged open the large wooden door, And exited Keyami's Quarters.

He did it. I'm an exploration member. This is so thrilling! Wizdum had a new sense of pride in himself. For taking the risk of leaving his swamp, For having the courage to get to the guild and become an exploration member. Only good things are ahead, Wizdum thought to himself. He walked down the hall with a light spring in his step and a goofy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum   A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum Empty

Back to top Go down

A traveler appears! Enter Wizdum
Page 1 of 1