Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Kaori was lay, relaxing for once, on the grass. She was taking in the rather beautiful landscapes that you could find near the Thirteenth Division. This was a rare occurrence for her as, despite her love for peaceful and tranquil places, she was a rather hyperactive person at times.
She immediately sat up however, when a jet black butterfly hovered above her head. She outstretched her hand so it could land on her index finger and deliver its message.

"Alright!" she grinned after listening to the Jigokuchō's message. Though she was exited, she couldn't help wondering what mission her captain had in store for her and 5th Seat, Riku Nakushita.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Riku closed her eyes tighly while thinking about her past. "Kaori, I'm sorry. I've done nothing but got in your way you were doing just fine before I butted in." she said as tears began to form.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

"It's fine Riku. You did a great job. Arrancar are strong when in their Resereccion forms." replied Kaori calmly. She had finally remembered the healing Kido and was now holding her hand over Riku's wounds, a faint green glow coming from them as she began to replenish the fifth seat's reiatsu.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Riku opened her eyes a little, "Your not mad at me?" she asked in an almost child like tone. In Riku's eyes when she did something wrong she got punished for it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 pm

"Nope. Why should I be?" she asked as she continued to replenish the fifth seat's reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Riku sighed, "It was back when I lived in the Rigiongai district. The man I lived with would get angry easaly. When he was like that, even if i forgot one small thing, he took his anger out on me." she said in a sad, and quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 am

"I'm sorry..." she replied quietly. This must be the reason why Riku was so shy all the time. Kaori kept her concentration on healing the fifth seat as she listened.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm

"I just got tierd of all of the vilance. So I left that place and went to study to be a Soul Reaper. I think Captain Ukitake's squad is the best one." Riku said trailing off to sleep. She needed to rest after the battle.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Kaori smiled. Despite her suitability for other divisions, such as Squad 2, she had always known that she would join Squad 13. After hearing about how kind and welcoming Captain Ukitake was, and how friendly the other squad members were, she knew from the very beginning she would do all she could to become a Soul Reaper of the Thirteenth Division.
"Yes...." she replied quietly, the pale green glow still emitting from her palms. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

Two days later

Riku woke up slowly and looked around. She saw what looked like a hospital room. She relized that was in the Squad 4 barrecks. "What happened?" she asked no one as she began to sit up, then she felt a sharp pain along her right shoulder and down her chest. She winced in pain as she grabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:43 am

Kaori wandered into the room in the fourth division's barracks. She had decided to visit Riku after catching up on her own rest. She saw that the fifth seat was awake.
"Hey Riku!" she grinned, "You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 am

Riku was still clinging to her shoulder, "I think I'll be ok. How long have I been asleep?" she asked the 4th Seat. "What did the Captain say?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 am

"Two days." she replied, "And I'm sure we can get to that later. The Captain wants you to rest. I just came to visit."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Riku sighed, "What about the arrancar? Did she come back?"she asked Kaori. She wanted to know that the souls were safe.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

"No. She left then didn't return. I stuck around for a while whilst I attempted to heal you. All of the Hollows seem to have disappeared again too."
Kaori shrugged, "Oh well. Since the Hollows are gone and I managed to avoid destroying my haori, I guess we could call it a 'mission accomplished!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"Riku laughed at the 4th seat but quickly winced in pain from her wound. "At least the Hollows are gone." she said trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"You should be careful... That wound will take a while to recover." she said as the fifth seat winced in pain from her injuries.
"But yes. With the Hollows gone, things in that area can return to normal."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"Ok. I want to get some more rest, is that ok?" Riku said tierdly as she fell to sleep quickly.

You did well, Riku. You can rest now. her Zanpaku-to said to her in her mind.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Kaori nodded as Riku lay back down. She noticed that within a few seconds, the fifth seat's breathing had slowed to become steady and consistent, showing that she was now asleep.
With that, the fourth seat made her leave, wandering out of the room to go and sit near some of the more scenic places in the Thirteenth Division once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?   13th Division - Mission from Ukitake? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

13th Division - Mission from Ukitake?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4