Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game of Cat and Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari sat in a tree one sunny day on the huge Sohma estate, grinning widely and enjoying the sunshine. She streched and relaxed as birds sang around her and the calm rustling of the trees added to the peaceful effect.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 am

After a few minuts of resting and drinking their water Tenshi looked up. "Want to go ride on the Ferras Wheel?" she asked. "Sure. Let's go" Tobi said taking Tenshi's hand pulling her to the Ferras Wheel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:22 am

"Well, I know where we should go first!" Emile said, still dragging Hikari around. "Where?"she asked, still allowing herself to be pulled around.

"The ferris wheel, of course!" Emile answered.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 am

Tenshi and Tobi were already in line for the ride,"Hope you're not afraid of hights."Tobi said. Tenshi laughed, "Are you kidding? I love it when I'm way up high." she said looking up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Emile and Hikari were also waiting in the line, not too far from Tenshi and Tobi. "Try not to fall off, Hikari. I don't think your family wants me to return you as a Hikari-pancake." Emile joked. "Same to you, my speedy friend." Hikari said back.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:52 am

Yumiko had somehow ended up in an amusement park. As one of the Sohma family, she has always been conncious of her surroundings, especially in crowded areas like so. Being the cursed by the horse, it wouldn't be easy to go unnoticed if an accident were to happen. She stopped at the ferris wheel, wondering if a little fun would do any harm.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 am

Tenshi looked be hind her and saw Yumiko Sohma. What is she doing here? she thought to herself. "We are up next Tenshi." Tobi said waiting for Tenshi. The ticket lady looked anyoied, "Oh, sorry." Tenshi said as she walked up to the woman and gave her the ticket.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 am

Hikari noticed Tenshi looking a bit strangely in her direction. At first she thought Tenshi was looking at her, but then she turned around and saw Yumiko. "I thought the rest of the Sohmas were out on some field day trip or something." Hikari thought to herself. "Thinking about anything interesting?" Emile asked her. "Naww, not really." she said back.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Yumiko wanted to go on the ride, but she had no tickets. She didn't think to buy any since she didn't imagine herself on a ferris wheel. She Stopped for a moment as she noticed Hikari, Tobi, and Tenshi all boarding the ride. Suddenly, she was pushed down by a person in the crowd.
The boy turned around and shouted,"Punk!" He began to approach her, his possy following close behind.
Yumiko quickly apologized and stood back up, brushing herself off. But suddenly a hand stretched out and grabbed her arm.
"Let go of me!" she squeeled, not being that much of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

"Let go of me!" Tenshi heard. She stopped short looking behind her and saw Yumiko in trouble. "Tobi you go on the ride. I'll be back in a while." she said as she got out of the line. She walked up to the boys that had Yumiko defencles, "Let her go!" she shouted at them. "Tenshi wait!" Tobi shouted also getting out of the line.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

"Yumiko! Thats a family member of mine!" Hikari shouted. "I gotta help her!" she said.

Just then, Emile rushed out of line and right in front of the thug in the blink of an eye. "Let her go. No one does that to a family member of Hikari." he growled, his eyes turning red.

(Ooc: again, if any of this confuses you, see Emile's bio for details XD)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

The boy grabbed emile's shirt.
"Oh yeah, and who's gonna stop us?"
In the mean time, Yumiko was being held by the arm firmly by another member of the possy. She was kicking and trying to break free. But all of her efforts were in vain.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

"I will." Emile hissed as he wrenched the boys arm out of socket as is it were a toy doll. He then shoved him and the boy flew back even more than fourteen feet backwards. His stare was like permafrost yet his eyes were as red as blood and they burned with intensity.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

"I said let her go!" Tenshi growled as she kicked the two boys holding Yumiko. Tobi just stood there he didn'tknow how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 am

(Fox you have some god roleplay in your post but whatevs XD)
As soon as tenshi landed the kick, Yumiko was released from their grip. She ran over to Hikari, tears in her eyes.
"Retreat!" shouted One of the boys. Soon, the gang disappeared amongst the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 pm

"Tch what abunch of cowards." Tenshi said. Tobi stood there in amazement as he saw Tenshi. "That was amazing." he said. Tenshi looked at Tobi, "It's not much most of the Sohma's know how to fight. And I think your drooling." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:29 am

(Sorry, I thought I had fixed it already. I caught that and edited my post, but I suppose it didn't get posted. Again, I'm really sorry for that -.-)

"Are you okay?!?!?" Hikari asked Yumiko. "That was a bad position to be in." Hikari looked over at Emile quickly, the wheels in her head turning. "How did he do all that like he did?" she wondered to herself, but shrugged it off and looked back to Yumiko.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 am

(Lol it's okay :3)
Yumiko held her arms, and suddenly seemed to shiver.
"I-I'm okay really." She replied, though in the back of her mind she was regretting stepping foot in the crowded area.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 am

Tenshi sighed, "Let's go home. I'm tiard already." she said walking off. Tobi went to help Yumiko.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 am

Hikari nodded in agreement to Tenshi's statement. She turned and glared at Emile. "And YOU are coming with us!" she said, grabbing his ear. "YOU have a LOT of explaining to do!" she boasted as she dragged him twoards the entrance. "I'm not sure what I did, but ok.." he said, unphased by the situation.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 am

Yumi walked with the group and couldn't help but think of eating an pole. She pulled one out of her bag and bit into it with a satisfied gulp. The memory of the attack seemed to be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

*Back at the Shoma house*

Tenshi was tuning her guitar while Tobi was going through his I-pod Touch trying to find a good song to listen to. "What if we started a band?" she waundered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Yumi winced at the thought. She didn't know how well the two played, but she definitely did not like loud noises. Being the timid kind, she's quite easy to scare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Cat and Mouse
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4