Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game of Cat and Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari sat in a tree one sunny day on the huge Sohma estate, grinning widely and enjoying the sunshine. She streched and relaxed as birds sang around her and the calm rustling of the trees added to the peaceful effect.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 am

"But Tenshi was just tripped and fell on me." Tobi explained. Twilight? where did the Rat come up with that? Tenshi thought. "Give it a rest you Stupid Rat. There is no way we can explain the "Dissaperance of Twilight"." she ended. "The cat just talked. And it called you "Stupid Rat"." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 am

"You really aren't any help Tenshi. You could have just meowed. It would have been much more helpful if you had just meowed." Hikari teased. "It seems like day by day we just let more and more people in on our little dilemma." she mused.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 am

"Delema?" Tobi asked. "We'll explain later." Tenshi said as there was a poof for a second time revealing an unclothed Tenshi. Tobi blushed and turned his head closing his eyes. Tenshi got off Tobi and quickly put her cloths back on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 am

"See, you should have just meowed. I could have put you in another room, and you could have changed." Hikari smirked again. Seeing as it looked like a good time to end the akward moment, she added, "Now, who wants to go eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 am

"Yeah let's get going. Wait let me get my guitar." Tenshi said running up the stairs. "She plays the guitar?"Tobi asked.

Ooc: He just ignored the fact that tenshi turned into a cat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 am

"Yeah, really well actually. She carries it with her everywhere, but I have no clue why. It's just that special to her, I guess." Hikari laughed lightly. "I wouldn't know for myself, but you could ask her if you wanted." she said. "I certainly hope there weren't anymore tripwires up there, though..." Hikari mused.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am

Tenshi had her guitar on her back and a pair of wire cutters. Coming to eye level with the tripwair and cut it. "There now no one, mainly me, won't trip over this thing." she said comming down the stairs. "You play the guitar?" Tobi asked. They walked out the door, "I've had this since I was little. You play?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 am

"No, not my precious trip wire...... He was so young.......... And wirey......" Hikari sobbed as she mourned her tripwire. She walked out the door and began to walk with her bangs hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:39 am

"Oh I'm sure you have other's around here somewhere." Tenshi said as she locked the door. "I've atually started playing the guitar." Tobi said. "I also have a good singing voice." he added.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 am

"But, each one is unique.... And I'm up till midnight finishing them......" she said, a tear forming in her eye."
As they arrived at the restraunt, Hikari was still sulking over her tripwire. They were seated and a very annoyed looking Emile approached the table. "Hello, may I take your..... Hey, I know you lot. Your the group from school, right?" He turned to look at Hikari. "Somebody cut one of your tripwires?" he asked. "Yeah, how did you know? And how did you know I even set any tripwires in the first place? We really didn't have a proper introduction....." she answered. "Sorry, but i do know hiw it feels because it happens to me a lot, too. There's a distinct feeling of depression you get when one of your creations is destroyed." he said. "Yeah!" she agreed, perking up a little.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 am

"Why don't you two just go out."Tenshi said in an annoyed tone as she was tuning her guitar. Tobi was looking at the minu, "I'll have a Cheeseburgur with lettace and tomato, and a side of fries." he said in a quiet tone. "Make that two. And I want an iced sweet tea." Tenshi put in.

Ooc: there is an out door band playing nearby. This will be important later.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 am

"I should say the same for you and Tobi, Tenshi." Hikari smirked. "Ehhhhh, I'll have a sub, I suppose. Hold the mayo, if it's not too much trouble." she said. "I dont mean to pry, but why do you look so annoyed?" she added. "They always make me wait tables before my shift ends. It's pretty annoying." he said. "Okay, I'll be right back with you guy's food!" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 am

Tenshi was listening to the band starting to start. (Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egj-KfMMFCM&feature=fvst but with Palo's bad singing.) "Ahh my ears!" Tobi and Tenshi said at the same time. "That was terrable." Tobi said as some of the people began to "boo" at the band; they left. Tenshi took out her guitar. It was a white Electric guitar, she ran up the stage and plugged it in. "What is she doing?" Tobi asked Hikari.

Ooc: Tenshi was too distracted by the bands bad singing to care.l ol
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 am

"Hurhurhur, I think she's gonna fixed the rowdy crowd." Hikari said, her trademark mischievous grin crossing her face yet again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 am

Tenshi started to sing "This is me" from the Camp Rock movie. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKe3hKK2w8 ) Tobi just stared as Tenshi started to play her guitar. Without thinking he joined Tenshi with a Bass Guitar and started to sing aswell. Slowly the crowd started to come back. Tenshi looked over at Tobi seeing him smile,
He really does have a good singing voice. she thought. "Tenshi is amazing." Tobi thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 am

Emile returned to the table, carrying the food. He saw that Tenshi and Tobi had abandoned her for the mic and plopped down across from her. "They're pretty good." he commented. "Yeah. Hey, aren't you going to get in trouble for goofing off like this?" she asked him. "Nah, I actually have a pretty cool boss. And my shift ends in about ten minutes, so I'm basically free." he smirked. ".... Aaaand I set up a little something in my boss's office and I want to be nowhere near him when he finds it." he added a tad mischievously. "Nice!" Hikari smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 am

When Tenshi and Tobi had finished the song the crowd roared in excitment. "Wow. I didn't thin k we would of attracted so many people." Tenshi said, taking deep breaths. Tobi realized how many people there was and fleed the stage. "Where did you learn to play like that Tobi?"Tenshi asked turning her head only to see Tobi gone.(picture an outline of Tobi flashing) "Where he go?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:23 am

"Hurhurhurhurhur..... Looks like Tobi has bad stage fright..." Hikari mused. "Yeah, that would appear to be the case." Emile laughed. He looked down to his watch. "Hey, looks like my shifts over." he said, looking over at Hikari. "Ill let you guys finish, but I'm gonna go get out of my uniform and grab my stuff. Be back an a sec." he left Hikari to go do such things, then came back and plopped beside her in normal clothes, sporting a briefcase. "That was fast. Really fast. What's with the case?" she pried. "I'll take that as a compliment, and it's my stuff." he joked back.

(Ooc: if you read Emile's bio, you'd know why he was able to do all that so quickly. But don't worry, it has no importance as of yet cause nobody knows about it XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 am

"That was fast. What are you a Superhuman?" Tenshi asked Emile in a jokeingly manner. Meanwhile Tobi was in the men's room with his head in the toilet. He caughed a couple time and flushed the toilet. Memories of his past came back.

*Flashback*
Tobi was five years old and he was in a school's musical. He was very happy he ran home to tell his mom and dad. "Mom! Dad! I'm in the school play!" His parent's looked at him in disgust and anger, "Don't lie to us!" Tobi's father said. His father slapped him across the face. "Your too young to be in a play!" his mother spat. She grabbed both his arms and she shook him hard. "We forbid you to sing is that understood?!"
The neighbors hard crashing sounds from Tobi's house and called the police. Tobi was hospitalized for several days.
*End Flashback*

Tobi flinched at the memory, he placed his hand ove the spot where his mother grabbed him. He could still feel the presser tightening. He walked outside and leand aganst the wall. Slowly he sank to the ground and laied his head in his arms.

"I hope Tobi's ok. Where did he go? And his food is getting cold." Tenshi said in worry an tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Emile lowered his eyes, his face darkening somewhat. "Maybe I should go see if he's ok." he said flatly, then got up quickly and walked away twoards the boy's bathrooms at an abnormally fast pace.

Hikari picked up on this and started to worry herself. "I hope we didn't offend him or anything, he sure got up and went really quickly." she said as she looked into her glass. "Even so, it looked like he was walking at a normal pace. But, it was so fast....." she thought, trying to comprehend the whole senario.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 am

Tobi still had his head down thinking of what would happen if they found out. He was still afraid of them even though he was far away from them now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 am

Emile almost just "appeared" behind Tobi. "Hey dude, are you okay? The girls over there were pretty worried about you, and your food is getting cold..... Woah. You look pretty pale." Emile said with concern. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 am

Tobi slwly looked over at Emile. "I'll be ok." He tried to get up but his legs were shakey. He began to fall to the side. His head feeling hot.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 am

"Woah, hey, take it easy if your not feeling well! Don't rush yourself if you're already under pressure, you'll only end up hurting yourself." Emile said, trying to stop Tobi from doing anything else. "Do you need to get to a hospital or something?" he asked Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 am

"I just need to rest." Tobi said in a quiet tone. Tenshi was eating her cheeseburger slowly and looked at Tobi's untouched sandwhich. I hope he's ok. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Cat and Mouse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next