Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game of Cat and Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari sat in a tree one sunny day on the huge Sohma estate, grinning widely and enjoying the sunshine. She streched and relaxed as birds sang around her and the calm rustling of the trees added to the peaceful effect.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 am

"Do you want me to help you back to the table? Maybe if you just had a place to sit....." Emile offered.

Meanwhile, Hikari kept glancing in the direction of the bathrooms. "I wonder if those two are both okay..... I really hope they didn't get offended or something, and I hope Tobi gets well...." she said, starting to seriously worry.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 am

Tenshi finally got up and headed to the bathrooms standing outside the Mens room, "You two ok in there?" she asked. "We'll be out in a minute." Tobi replied. "Hikari and I were starting to worry." She said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 am

Hikari joined Tenshi to see what was going on. "Is everything okay?" she asked. Hearing Hikari's worried tone, Emile immediately felt the need to reassure her and bring her spirits up again. He couldn't explain why. "I'm fine, and I'm sure Tobi will be once he rests for awhile, so don't worry!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 am

"Maybe we should head back to the Sohma house." Tenshi said in a annoyed but conserned tone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 am

"That may be for the best..." Hikari said, her voice trailing off. Emile looked to Tobi. "You want to try to stand again? Although, we should probably give it a little more time...." he mused.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:35 am

"I'll give it a try." Tobi sai getting up slowly. "I'm sorry for all the trouble."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 am

"No problem, and if you need some help don't be afraid to ask, 'cause you don't need to hurt yourself." Emile replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Tobi looked at Emile and the Sohma girls. They would all go to this much trouble for someone like me? he thought. "If one of us is hurt then the rest of us will feel it aswell." Tenshi said helping Tobi up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm

"Exactly. Well said, Tenshi!" Hikari smiled. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked them. Emile nodded in agreement, also willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

"Just go get my guitar." Tenshi said.

Ooc: New short post record.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

"Alright, let's head out. You need any help, Tobi?" Hikari asked. "If you guys don't mind, I think I'm going to stick with you." Emile said. Just then, there was a "bang" that came from the back of the store and some smoke poored out from under the door labeled "Manager". "EMIIIIIIIILEEE!!!!!" a voice shouted from the room. "Was that a smoke bomb?!?!?!" Hikari cried with delight. "With my own secret personal touch." Emile nodded, beaming. "We had better get out of here." he snickered.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"I think we should run?"Tenshi said. Tobi suddenly perked up, "We should go. Like now!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Suddenly, a 23-year-old man who's face was now blue burst out of the office as they were ducking out the door. "Is that INK?!?!?" Hikari squealed excitedly. "Naw, sorry, I'm not quite that mean to my boss. It's just washable marker." Emile snickered.

"I will get you for this one, Emile!!!" the manager yelled as he came after them, but there was a tinge of lightheartedness among the rage in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Come on!" Tenshi shouted grabbing Tobi's hand and started to run. Tobi laughed in the sudden change in the air. Hard to beleave that he was low just a minute ago now he was as hi as the clouds.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"Let's see how fast you can run!" Emile said to Hikari. "Ha! Good luck keeping up, i can even beat the whole track team." she said as they ran. As Emile's pace picked up, so did Hikari's. He was suprised that she could keep a pace this fast so easily, as he himself had never been outrun once in his life since that day.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 am

(I can hear "Catch me" from Pokemon the First movie)

"Follow me!" Tenshi shouted running through an allyway. Tobi followed Tenshi and he jumpped over a trashcan. "Create obsticals!" Tobi shouted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:12 am

(Ikr? XDD)

"Are you sure you're not gonna give out or faint or something?" Emile laughed as they jumped over trashcans and dodged other obstacles whilst creating some of their own. "Nahhh, I'm fine! In fact, you're sorta making me angry cause your always able to stay a stride ahead of me." Hikari laughed. The pair were now running even faster than they had been before, their pace steadily rising even higher.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 am

"What-gasp-is this? A 100 meater dash?" Tobi asked. "Well we are getting excercize and this is fun." Tenshi said while running. Tenshi looked behind him to see if the Manager was still behind them. Tobi could not remember the last time he's had fun.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:05 am

"Always too fast for me..." the manager panted, out of breath. He then realized how much fun he had and began to chuckle, then laugh.

Meanwhile, Emile and Hikari kept at it, running like mad and showing no sign of stopping. It turned into less of a contest and more of just a game.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 am

Tobi and Tenshi stopped gasping for breath, "This is nuts. Whendid this turn into a compatition?" Tobi asked. "I don't know. Hey there's a fair near by let's go."Tenshi said grabbing Tobi's hand once again pulling him toward the Fair.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 am

Emile looked behind him to see Hikari fall behind a little bit, but before he could say anything he saw the other two turn onto the street that led to the fair. "Oh, good idea!" he said, then turned around completely and grabbed Hikari's hand and drug her with him. "Come on!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:34 am

Tobi ran alittle faster till he was in front of Tenshi. By the time they got to the fair the two teens were gasping for breath. "Let's go rest somewhere." Tenshi said. "Good idea."Tenshi said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 am

Emile noticed that the two ahead of them had somewhat disappeared, so he stopped for a second. "You okay Hikari?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:46 am

Tobi and Tenshi found an out for Cafe and ordered two large waters.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am

"Of course I am!" she said, only panting a little. "That's the most fun I think I've ever had!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Cat and Mouse
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next