Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game of Cat and Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Game of Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 am

Hikari sat in a tree one sunny day on the huge Sohma estate, grinning widely and enjoying the sunshine. She streched and relaxed as birds sang around her and the calm rustling of the trees added to the peaceful effect.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:26 am

Along with the quiet day Tobi decided to tak a walk. The sun was shinning and there was not a single cloud in the sky. "Ahhhhhhhh! It's gone!!" he heard a voice say. Tobi looked up and saw he was at the Sohma estate. "Where is it?!" the voice shouted again. That sound like the new girl. Tobi thought.

Ooc: Tenshi lost her Ipod touch. XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:34 am

(Ooc: If I lost mine I'd be freaking out too XD)

Hikari's peaceful day was interrupted by the distraught cry of one of the others who had remained on the estate and opted not to go on thatlittle family-whatever thing that the rest of the family had went on. That ment basically she and Tenshi are the only ones home. "What's up, Tenshi?" Hikari called. She paused for a moment. "I mean, besides me." she finished, her grin widening at her little joke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 am

"I don't have time for your jokes you Stupid Rat!! I can't find my Ipod Touch!!" the black haired wailed. she dropped to her knees and looked to the sky with a very disturbing look on her face. Meanwhile Tobi rang the doorbell.

Ooc: picture the most depressed face you can think of.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 am

"Did you leave it on the windowsill again?" Hikari called down. Then she heard the doorbell ring. "Don't worry, I got it. Just keep looking!" she called as she nimbly jumped down from the tree and dashed to answer the door. She unlocked it and opened it up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 am

"No I didn't leave it on the windowsill!!" Tenshi shouted and she went to her room to look for her treasured item. Tobi saw Hikari Sohma he gave off a tiared/bord look, "I think this belongs to Tenshi Sohma." he said slowly holding up an Ipod Touch with small Alternative Rock band sticker on the back and at the top left cornor was a small panda skull sticker. This was Tenshi's Ipod.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 am

"Oh, thank you! She's been looking for this." Hikari said with her usual trademark grin. "You came all this way, so why don't you come in for a little while?" Hikari asked him. "Here, I'll get Tenshi." Hikari sucked in some air. "TENSHI, I know where you're iPod is!" she yelled down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 am

Tobi put his hands in his pockets. He has wearing black skenny jeans, with a Skillet T-shirt and Converse shoes. Tenshi came running down the hall like deamons were chasing her. She even left a dust trail she skidded to a hault infront of Hikari and Tobi. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a Linken Park T-shirt, Panda Skull hat, and checared converse shoes. "Thank you! Where was it?!" she asked/shouted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 am

"He had it." she said as she gestured twoards Tobi. "He came to the estate to return it to you." she explained, still donning her casual still-trademark grin.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:35 am

"Actualy I found it just outside." Tobi explained. He then noticed Tenshi's shirt. "You like Linken Park aswell?" he asked her while handing the Ipod to her. "Uhh. Thank you. And yes most other people can't stand it. Especially when I play their songs on my Guitar." Tenshi said for once not shouting and she had a genuin smaile. "I think They are cool too. Do you like Skillet?" "Ahh! I love them." Tenshi commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 am

"I don't know about you guys, but it's around lunchtime and I would like to eat. Mayhap we should adjourn to the kitchen and procure a morsel or two?" she asked, using her old English vocabulary once again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:44 am

"Huh? Speak Plain English please!" Tenshi shouted. "I think she means let's continue the conversation in the kitchen." Tobi put in.As he said that his stomach growled. Putting his hand on his stomach he asked, "Would it be Alright if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:49 am

"In layman's terms, yes, I was saying we should go to the kitchen because I'm withering away here. And it sounds like I'm not the only one." Hikari looked over to Tobi. "Don't worry, it's all good. What are you guys in the mood for?" she asked as she began to walk twoards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Tobi just shrugged his shoulder's not really careing and he was the guest. He didn't want to be rude. "I want a cheeseburger for some reason." Tenshi put in putting her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 am

"Meh. I wanted a grilled cheese anyway. Time to break out the barbeque!" Hikari said cheerily. "What would you like, Tobi?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 am

Tobi just stared at the two girls. "Is it alright if we go out to eat? It will be my treat." he said generasly. "Well if Tobi's buying I'm all for it." Tenshi said. She left to go to her room for a moment leaving Hikari and tobi alone.

Ooc: Lol let's see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 am

"Well, that wasn't exactly the nicest way to put it." Hikari muttered, her eyes disapeering in her bangs for a second. "Sorry, Tobi. That's fine with me, and it certainly sounds like Tenshi's in." Hikari said, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 am

Tobi stust stared at Hikari. "Your name is Hikari Sohma is it? It is a pleasure to meet you." he said bowing slightly. "I remember when we first meet Tenshi. I tripped and bumped in to her." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome actually. And it wasn't even my tripwire that made you fall!" Hikari giggled. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a prankster. It's one of the few things I take seriously." she joked, adding a little bit of sarcasm to the last statement.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"After that i don't remember much. I had the strangest dream. Tenshi turned into a cat." Tsume said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"Ha Ha Ha! That is a weird dream. I mean, you did pass out right on the school floor." Hikari laughed, a bit nervously. "I get the strangest feeling I had another tripwire set up around here that I forgot to disengage. Where is it...... Aunt will be so cross with me if I don't find it." Hikari thought.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Tenshi lefte her room holding a guitar hading down the stairs. She felt something on her leg and tripped falling down the stars. Crash! "What was that?" Tobi asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 pm

"Oh, probably nothing." Hikari giggled again. "Ooopps, well found that tripwire." Hikari thought, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

"Grrr! You Stupid Rat!! You left another Tripwire!" Tenshi shouted. "TRipwire?" Tobi asked. He left to go help Tenshi up. "I don't need your help!" Tenshi shouted trying to get up but tripped over her feet and fell on top of Tobi in an akward position. After a second the was a loud poof. Tobi had his eyes cloesed when Tenshi fell on him when he opened them he once again saw the same black cat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm

"Ehhhhhhh.... Twi! There you are, you silly kitty. Tobi, this is out pet cat, Twightlight!" Hikari said nervously. "I think Tenshi went upstairs to get.......... Something. I really don't know what, but she sure ran up there in a hurry." Hikari laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Cat and Mouse   The Game of Cat and Mouse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Cat and Mouse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next