Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

The warden saton a bench, her golden locks swaying in the wind. She was waiting for the first students to arrive before making the introduction as she did every year. She watched as Eiji and his dragon Zach walked into view. At her side was an incubator with ten dragon eggs inside. They were large, a little bigger than an ostrich egg. Those were due to hatch in a few minutes, the new hatchlings would be given to the freshmen so that they could form a close bond. She spotted a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar faces approaching the school from the direction of the village. She cleared her hroat, ready to make the anouncement.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/

AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 pm

The warden stomped her foot.
"Ahem! As I was saying," she fiddled around with her pack and finally pulled out a piece o paper."Yoruki Tsume! Pick one of the eggs." She opened the hatch to the incubater the warm air feeling nice on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 pm

"Guess I'm first." tsume whispered to Aurora. He walked foward to the incubater. He looked in and saw several eggs of many colors. But one in particular caught his eye. It looked smaller then the others and it was an emerald green color. "I pick this one." he said carfuly picking up the egg.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 pm

"Retard!" she exclaimed, snatching the egg away and wrapping it in a blanket.
"I didn't say to take it!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

A black egg with pale grey markings let off a small spark.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"I'm.. Sorry." Tsume said slowy. He slunk back to the group of first years and sat down in the sand and began to doodle in the sand. Without relizing it he wrote the letter E-M-O. (Emo being him)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

"Get back up here soldier and hold those shoulders straight!"
Eiji simply watched as he usually did. He examined the eggs, able to tell the different types by their coloration and activities. Zach was curious and trotted over to the warden. He was about her size already at his young age.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Tsume stood up quickly and straighted his shoulders, "Yes Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm

The warden handed the egg carefully over to Tsume.
"Next! Hurry up, we don't have all day!" she shouted, shooing Zach away.
The young yellow(Zach derp) dragon sniffed at Tsume's hand.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm

More sparks shot off the egg as the small dragon inside grew nervous of all the creatures it sensed. The older dragon especially upset it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Aurora daintily walked over to the incubator. She glanced inside and after thinking for a few moments after examining each one, she pointed to a green egg with a few yellow markings on it. "Could I choose that one?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm

"Alright!" She picked up the egg in a blanket and was about to hand it over to Aurora. Suddenly, Zach popped his head between the space and butted the egg out of her hands. He had gotten too close. Eiji held out his hands and caught it.
"Missing something?" he said with a charming smile. Zach sat there pouting like a little child would normally do.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Aurora blinked then sighed in relief. "That was close... Thankyou." She smiled at Eiji and wondered why the dragon had knocked the egg out of the wardens hands in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 am

Tsume was holding his egg with extra care, "I waunder if it will be a boy or a girl. I need to think of a name." he said to himself. Meanwhile inside the egg the small creature heard a muffled sound from the outside moving only slightly into a comfertable position. Tsume thought of a few names, "If it's a girl "Midori" sounds nice. Then again that could work both ways. Although if it's a boy I'll call him... Kazeshini!" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:36 am

The warden nodded and began to hand out the other eggs to the other freshmen.
Eiji approached Aurora.
"So, you're a new kid? I'm Eiji Suzuko, it's my second year here. This is my partener Zach." he said, pointing his hand to the black and yellow dragon who was still sniffing at the eggs.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 am

"I'm Aurora Glennlyre." she smiled, cradling her green and yellow dragon egg whilst contemplating a few names. "Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 am

"Likewise," he replied, whistling for Zach to follow.
The warden made her own whistle, indicating that it was time for the hatchlings to arrive. All of the eggs began to shift and wobble as the baby dragons began to fight their way out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 am

The egg began to wobble and crack. First came its head, then it broke away the rest of the egg shell after a short struggle and a bit of help from Aurora, a forest green Vinius hatched out of Aurora's egg. It had yellow markings on it that seemed to blend in with the greens, creating an almost camouflage effect.
Aurora smiled as the new baby dragon was brought into the world.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Tsume felt the egg wabble a few time then he heard the egg crakking he stood back a little to give it some space. As quickly as it started the first thing that he saw was a pair of emerald colored wings. The next think to come were the lags and tail. the baby dragon still had his head stuck in the shell trying to shake it off. Tsume laughed a bit and slowly walked over to his new Dragon. "Need some help little fella?"he asked the large but small reptile. The dragon was still trying to shake the egg off of him. Ever so slowly Tsume grabbed the end of the egg which was at the bace of the Dragons neck. The dragon growled as soon as he felt something close to his neck he thought quickly and charged forward shattering the egg shell that was on his head.

Tsume was suprised when the Baby Dragon headbutted him. The force of the contact had knocked him a few feet back. The Dragon had his head in Tsume's chest, Tsume laughed, "You are a stronge little guy aren't you?" he asked the Dragon. The green dragon backed away and saw thy young boy he then tilted his head in confusion. "It's ok little guy I won't--Ahhh!" Tsume was cut short while extending his hand to pet the Dragon's head. The baby dragon bit his hand. "Yep your a boy alright.What do you think of the name 'Kazeshini'?" he asked the Golden eyed lizard trying to take the pain. Kazeshini just growled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Aurora blinked as the dragon tried to walk, but he fell onto his belly before her got very far. The pale girl went to help her dragon's first few steps in life. "Are you a girl or a boy?" she asked it quietly.
The Vinius blinked at her question and just flicked his long tail.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Tsume grunted in pain, "Kazeshini let's see how your walking is." he said trying to get his hand out. Kazeshini let go of Tsume's hand and he tried to walk but tripped. "Try not to be in a hurry. Take it slow first put on foot forward the the next." Tsume explained getting on his hand and walked around on all fours showing Kazeshini what he ment. Kazeshini mimiced Tsume and took it slowly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 pm

"I think I'll name you Nettlewing." smiled Aurora after watching her dragon attempt to walk around again. He had gone considerably further than he did the first time, but fell flat on his face once again. Aurora chuckled as he got back up and waddled back over to her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Kazeshini fell once again on his chin. "Are you ok?" Tsume asked the small Dragon just growled. "Just keep trying. You'll get better." Tsume encouraged Kazeshini while helping him up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Aurora knelt down next to her dragon and he nuzzled her knee. The pale girl smiled and scratched under his chin.
Nettlewing let out a soft growl that almost sounded like a purr and flapped his wings slightly.

[Ima say nettle looks roughly like this atm: http://www.deviantart.com/download/45984717/Baby_Green_Dragon_by_Kumlay.jpg
But without the fluffy tail and with yellow markings. The fur will harden over time to form the spikes on the older picture :3 And of course, his eye colour will change from blue to yellow as he grows up too.]
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:32 pm

When Tsume picked Kazeshini up the dragon once again bit Tsume this time on his arm. "Ahhhhh! Can you please stop biting me?" he asked the green dragon.

Ooc: Awww. It's so cute!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Aurora chuckled to herself as she heard Tsume's yelling. She was actually fairly glad that Nettlewing hadn't tried to bite her yet. The dragon crawled onto her lap and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next